Author Topic: An Unbelievable tale  (Read 15817 times)

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: An Unbelievable tale
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2008 - 07:25:03 PM »
That would be superb!!!!!!! Here is hoping you get the car. It deserves better than to be painted a non original color or chopped up into a race car.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline quapman

• Resident
    • Auto-Grip on Facebook
« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2008 - 07:31:42 PM »
Why do people like THAT always get these awesome cars and CHEAP to boot???

Stuff like this makes me postal!
My name is Steve and I'm addicted to Challengers...

Offline back n black

« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2008 - 08:18:30 PM »
 :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:

Offline Bearcuda

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2008 - 09:18:17 PM »
Whether we end up being able to purchase the car or not, I just can't wait to actually see it. Hopefully it hasn't been defiled yet at the body shop. She said we can come over anytime and see their other cars too. They just got their 60's corvette back that had been on display at Universal Studios in Orlando for awhile. There is a 50's mock diner their that has consigned vehicles out front and the vette was one of them. I can't wait to see her Hemi Roadrunner too. Don't worry, I'll be coming back with dozens if not hundreds of pics.
1973 Cuda 440
1971 Javelin SST

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2008 - 09:26:58 PM »
Sorry, but I don't feel this post is real. I think someone has smoke blowing somewhere.  She decides to sell it to a friend and not you guys?  For the same price. She isn't straight up, not owning a hemi rr herself. I just can't believe that. When knowing about the 60's corvette and stuff. Just seems tooooo fishy to me somehow.   But good luck

Offline 71bigblock

• Sr. Resident
    • Steve's Mopars
« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2008 - 10:01:50 PM »
They just got their 60's corvette back that had been on display at Universal Studios in Orlando for awhile. There is a 50's mock diner their that has consigned vehicles out front and the vette was one of them.

I've been there, and seen those, pretty cool.   :grinyes:

Offline Bearcuda

« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2008 - 10:09:15 PM »
Sorry, but I don't feel this post is real. I think someone has smoke blowing somewhere.  She decides to sell it to a friend and not you guys?  For the same price. She isn't straight up, not owning a hemi rr herself. I just can't believe that. When knowing about the 60's corvette and stuff. Just seems tooooo fishy to me somehow.   But good luck
Well, I can assure you it's not ME blowing smoke. She told Mark what body shop it's at and that we could go see it this weekend so I'll know for sure by then. Like I said, she told him we could go over anytime to see all of their other cars. She just thinks about cars differently than the rest of us on here apparently. We just can't comprehend it because we don't think like she does.
1973 Cuda 440
1971 Javelin SST

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2008 - 10:10:38 PM »

Bella Beeze again??   :lol:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2008 - 10:10:54 PM »
I believe the car is there, Im quite sure that you guys wnt get it for 2k :bigsmile:

Offline Bearcuda

« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2008 - 10:12:26 PM »
I believe the car is there, Im quite sure that you guys wnt get it for 2k :bigsmile:
I'm not even considering being able to. Like I said, I'm gonna try and trade my $30k Cuda for it.
1973 Cuda 440
1971 Javelin SST

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #85 on: December 16, 2008 - 10:15:00 AM »
I wish you luck, But I'm not buying it.  This story just keeps taking more and more rediculios turns.

I hope you prove me wrong, and if you do I will gladly appologize to your friend.
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline jeryst

• Resident
« Reply #86 on: December 16, 2008 - 02:13:16 PM »
Bearcuda has been around for a while, so I believe him. But maybe the suspect party is his buddy Mark. Could just be playing an elaborate prank.

BTW, Tell her I'll give her $5k cash for the RR.

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #87 on: December 16, 2008 - 02:16:02 PM »
Bearcuda has been around for a while, so I believe him. But maybe the suspect party is his buddy Mark. Could just be playing an elaborate prank.

BTW, Tell her I'll give her $5k cash for the RR.
I believe he is just giving the info as it is provided to him, Like I said If I'm wrong I will gladly apologize to his friend, but I just don't believe it.  It was hard enough at first, yes stranger things have happened, but now there is another rediculious turn
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline Bearcuda

« Reply #88 on: December 16, 2008 - 05:26:13 PM »
I believe he is just giving the info as it is provided to him, Like I said If I'm wrong I will gladly apologize to his friend, but I just don't believe it.  It was hard enough at first, yes stranger things have happened, but now there is another rediculious turn

Mark has been my best friend for 20 years and classic cars is what we do. I can GUARANTEE without a shadow of a doubt that he is not being deceiptful in any way. He couldn't if he tried, I know him too well. It's a strange circle of people with too much money and not enough sense is what we are dealing with. If everything goes as planned, I'll have all the picture proof I need this weekend and hopefully will get the story from the horses mouth.
Hey moderators, have you accepted Marks membership yet? He's been trying to get in here to back me up.
1973 Cuda 440
1971 Javelin SST

Offline JS27N0B

• Resident
  • Member since Jan 28th 2003.
« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2008 - 10:01:48 PM »
I bet the car miraculously gets sold to the other guy and is moved just before you are able to see it.
1970 Challenger R/T Convertible 383/auto 1 of 516 *now sold after owning for 18yrs
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited AWD
2013 Tige' RZR 343hp
2016 PCP Challenger SRT Hellcat