Author Topic: is anyone buying/selling cars...  (Read 1839 times)

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
Re: is anyone buying/selling cars...
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2008 - 07:35:44 PM »
I'd appreciate it....looking for an 04-05 SRT 10, gotta be red, standard cab.

Geeze, I posted a craigslist ad about a month ago for exactly what you wanted.  The guy only wanted $14k.  I thought about buying it myself, but I need to go bigger, not smaller.  It's no longer listed, so I assume it sold.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline Finoke

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2008 - 04:19:25 AM »

I also have my 73 Cuda 340 4-speed project up for sale. I've got over $18k in it so far. I advertised it for that, and got very little response. So I lowered it to $15k, and am now getting some interest in it. As a matter of fact, someone is flying in tommorrow to look at it. Again, I dont want to get rid of it, but I have to face the facts. Although the metal work and paint have all been done, its all apart, and I dont have the skill, knowlege, or resources to put it back together, and its not doing anyone any good just sitting there. Right now, I have to worry about bills, taxes, and tuition.

Did you end up selling the Cuda???

Offline 71340RT

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2008 - 08:48:56 PM »
I've been looking for a project Challenger or Barracuda since last summer and have had very little luck. Seems like way to much money or the cars are to far gone to save. I sent a e-mail for 70 Challenger in Georiga Cudaspaz listed on here and the owner responded that the Challenger was for sale locally only. I wonder whats up with that as it was only 8 hours away from me. I'll keep looking as something will turn up.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2008 - 09:10:13 PM by 71340RT »

70 Plymouth Cuda 340 4-speed
71 Dodge Challenger RT 340 automatic
1973 Dodge Challenger 360 automatic EFI
2002 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
2003 Dodge Stratus RT coupe
2009 Challenger RT Classic B5 Blue
2014 Ram Express 5.7 Hemi 4X4

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2008 - 09:43:01 PM »
I've been looking for a project Challenger or Barracuda since last summer and have had very little luck. Seems like way to much money or the cars are to far gone to save. I sent a e-mail for 70 Challenger in Georiga Cudaspaz listed on here and the owner responded that the Challenger was for sale locally only. I wonder whats up with that as it was only 8 hours away from me. I'll keep looking as something will turn up.

Drive down and look at mine :2thumbs:

Offline Jacksboys

• Sr. Resident
  • Here Since 08/28/06 GEORGIA
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008 - 12:29:49 AM »

what price range are you looking for?  I can keep a lookout in georgia
1971 Dodge Challenger:  360/904/3.23

Success is the maximum utilization of the ability that you have. - Zig Ziglar

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008 - 07:31:43 AM »
I have my RR up for sale and have taken some offers. I have a guy from Washingto St. thar is really interested but needs to sell his car first. Keeps emailing and asking if his RR is still here.
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!