Author Topic: I got messages from her today 3/6/09!!  (Read 15021 times)

wagesofsin

Re: I got messages from her today 3/6/09!!
« Reply #150 on: March 10, 2009 - 08:05:26 PM »
i just spoke with gordon on the phone, and unfortunately i may not be arm shooting!!  :stomp:
i was under the impression he was here for a month.
not to be. 12 days is all.  :banghead:
so i have to try and waylay some obligations to make the trip up and meet him.  :bricks1:

prey for some scheduling variances my brethren!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #151 on: March 10, 2009 - 11:58:57 PM »
Man Gordon that sucks. I did think it was weird that you were never getting through to her but never in a million years did I think she would clean you out like that. Dont give up man, take solace in the fact that there is someone out there for you and you will find her. I dont know what your mindset is but I would think maybe a call to the police would be in order. If nothing else than to report what was stolen so your home owners insurance will replace it. My thoughts are with you in this crappy time.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 340Challman

• 70 Challenger B5 A66 4 spd
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2009 - 11:07:12 AM »
Holy Sh!t Gordon! :22yikes: I don't know what to say. Having been in the Navy, I've received a couple "Dear John's" but never been cleaned out. What you need to do is get mad as hell. :villagers:  She is obviously not worth feeling bad about. You have to be quite a low person to do that. Just get mad! You'll handle it better. No feeling sorry for yourself, you didn't do anything to deserve this. This is a one sided ordeal and you my friend are the victim. Keep that in mind when it starts to hurt. Wish I were closer, I'd come and keep you so busy you wouldn't have time to think about it. We're all strung out waiting for you to start on your car, so hop to young man. You have real friends to pacify.  :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :bigsmile:

Chin up Gordon. :cheers:

:popcorn: :popcorn: for pics on that awesome M46.

Kevin

Don't look back, I might be gaining on you.
        ___               ___
             ]            [

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2009 - 07:34:01 PM »
Welll thanks guys  One thing is that has helped is that I got to visit with moparal several days and got to ride in his m46.  I have been going to the doctor to get my physical done.  Just got my computer back today and was using Alan's to post that.  I was getting over jet lag also.  I cut off her phone and things also.  I think about all she took was my cooking things and I am still checking for more.  Not sure I will have internet when I get home so just wanted to post this.  I have to go back to the doctor friday and I hope they have all of my tests done.  I just dont think I can pass up going back for another year so I can make sure I get all of my parts for my m46 to get it done.  I think I took it pretty well.  Went out on a double date with Alan and Peggy and it was pretty cool.  May go out some more with her but will have to see how it goes there.  She is Alans neighbor so that is how I got introduced.  Thanks for everyone caring.  She said she just did not want to tell me while I was over there.  I think I can find someone real good for me also.  Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon