Author Topic: Moparal  (Read 1018 times)

nivvy

Moparal
« on: January 02, 2009 - 12:32:03 PM »
500 Cubic Inch Stroker Kit. Uses 400 Big Block.
440 Source Stroker Kit contains the following
Ross 30 over pistons
Childs and Alberts Plasma Molly Rings
H-Beam Rods with L19 Rod Bolt Upgrades
4.150 Stroker Crank
Vandervell Rod and Main Bearings
All Parts Brand New and in Boxes

$1400.00 OBO
Tom Wirtz
574-784-3577 - Home
Phone Calls Only
574-309-4088 - Cell

:dunno:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: Moparal
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009 - 01:01:09 PM »
You are so teasing me Jason. That is a screaming deal.

I am working on some things right now.  You have put an itch back in me.  The confusing thing is my m46 car.  But I am thinking on installing my race engine in it. Putting thicker copper hd gaskets in, And that I know isn't right, but I have a killer combo and a killer trans already, along with my e body 2 1/8 headers with 4.5 inch flanges. I have slip on reducers to run 3 inch collectors.  I was going to de tune it a bit to 850/900 hp on gas. I got engine plates already.  The 5500 stall would be easy to launch on the street to feather the tires.  I can run a mt 10 inch street tire combo. Sump the tank and run 1 line 1/2 each to each fuel bowel on a 9735. I got the msd 7al2 already, crank trigger, milodon gear drive, 10 qt dual sump pan, with center link hole, and low profile.

I think I can do a mid 9 sec m46 car without putting any extra holes in the body and tie the frames.....Am I crazy?   I got just about everything now that way.  Or I was just on the phone to maybe go pick up a 73 challenger for 2k for starters.  But I am really confused right now on what I want.

Should I sell my m46 and build another car?  Build the m46 car?  Or drag along slowly and build another car besides my 72 cuda race car which could be done 100% within the year?  I'm wanting a street e body to run along with you guys.

You and OS got me going.    I'm thinking out loud, but instead of spending 10's of thousands at my age, I should use what I have and just,

Clean your clock with what I have laying around :bigsmile:                          :stirpot: :poopoke: :smilielol:

nivvy

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009 - 01:05:16 PM »
moparal is calling me out  :scared: I knew you were selling me your other parts to slow me down........  :lol2:

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009 - 01:51:59 PM »
You are so teasing me Jason. That is a screaming deal.

I am working on some things right now.  You have put an itch back in me.  The confusing thing is my m46 car.  But I am thinking on installing my race engine in it. Putting thicker copper hd gaskets in, And that I know isn't right, but I have a killer combo and a killer trans already, along with my e body 2 1/8 headers with 4.5 inch flanges. I have slip on reducers to run 3 inch collectors.  I was going to de tune it a bit to 850/900 hp on gas. I got engine plates already.  The 5500 stall would be easy to launch on the street to feather the tires.  I can run a mt 10 inch street tire combo. Sump the tank and run 1 line 1/2 each to each fuel bowel on a 9735. I got the msd 7al2 already, crank trigger, milodon gear drive, 10 qt dual sump pan, with center link hole, and low profile.

I think I can do a mid 9 sec m46 car without putting any extra holes in the body and tie the frames.....Am I crazy?   I got just about everything now that way.  Or I was just on the phone to maybe go pick up a 73 challenger for 2k for starters.  But I am really confused right now on what I want.

Should I sell my m46 and build another car?  Build the m46 car?  Or drag along slowly and build another car besides my 72 cuda race car which could be done 100% within the year?  I'm wanting a street e body to run along with you guys.

You and OS got me going.    I'm thinking out loud, but instead of spending 10's of thousands at my age, I should use what I have and just,

Clean your clock with what I have laying around :bigsmile:                          :stirpot: :poopoke: :smilielol:

Fine then, I call dibs (to buy) on your 440+6  when you decide NOT to put your car back to stock!

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009 - 02:39:55 PM »
I would leave the m46 car as is & build the 73 , with the amount of work I have going on here we could build that after I get my car together
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009 - 03:03:40 PM by Chryco Psycho »

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009 - 02:53:24 PM »
I would leave the m46 car as is & build the 72 , with the amount of work I have going on here we could build that after I get my car together

When I was there last he wanted to put it back to complete stock, he even has the correct hub caps and Im not talking dog dish here!  He is really wanting to buid a street car bad.  But I think he wants a cuda to build and not a Challenger.  I might be wrong on this.  He is just torn, he is a Plymouth guy through and through though!  Good luck Allan on your decsions!

Don

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2009 - 03:04:59 PM »
Are you passing this way next on your North American Tuor Don ?
it is only -27 today with a cold north wind & 3-4" of snow already today , you could bring your Cuda ...Not  :smilielol:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

nivvy

« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2009 - 03:06:56 PM »
 Im gonna eat alans 72 cuda up........  :aarg:

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009 - 07:51:34 PM »
 :popcorn:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009 - 07:53:25 PM »
He likes to dream big april :bigsmile:

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009 - 11:38:56 PM »
Who is Tom Wirtz and is he really selling a stroker kit for that price?? Just curious!! I've already got a 400 block and a set of aluminum heads!!

Matt B.
Matt

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009 - 11:40:22 PM »
yes he is a member on moparts.  true deal... call em

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009 - 11:45:34 PM »
Thanks Alan (and Jason for posting it),I think I'll do that!!                                                             Matt B.                                                       
Matt

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009 - 11:59:33 PM »
That is a great deal!  I hope a c-c.c member gets it!  Neil I would pass trough Canada when the weather clears...  with the cuda!

Don