Author Topic: He's in....  (Read 1640 times)

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
Re: He's in....
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2009 - 07:13:28 PM »
No comment.

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2009 - 07:24:38 PM »
The Dow plunged 332 points today. A record drop on inauguration day.
That's not much of a vote of confidence. :eek4:  
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

kudakidd

« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2009 - 07:49:32 PM »
politics are politics. (intentional bad grammar)

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2009 - 07:57:16 PM »
Personally I believe the man here.....

I like this African American preachers words about the man as well.

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2009 - 08:15:38 PM »
Barack Obama is officially the 44th President of the United States of America.

I personally voted for him, and I'm very anxious to see what will happen.

But regardless of whether you voted for him, regardless of whether you agree with him or not - We the People of the USA have made History today.  I sincerely hope that united as citizens of this great country, we will all hope and pray for Obama's success.  Whether you like him or not he IS our President, and he needs us just as much as we need him.

So join me please in showing your patriotism and loyalty by displaying our colors.  God speed, Barack.  I personally can't imagine the pressure you're under, but you've earned our trust and we'll support you as you tackle our Nation's challenges.

Jeff

:wavingflag: Well Jeff obamas benediction spoke to you and you better get right . as for me  all i see is a support group of racist low lifes . if you cant wrap your head around what obamas wife and pastor stands for and thier influence on your new savior then we just have to write you of as a loss .only NOW can we be proud of this country my azz.c

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2009 - 08:17:22 PM »
Here we go again....

Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2009 - 08:32:48 PM »
Here we go again....

Im glad to see the worms back gotta luv em . I got my body rubber on for this thread its gonna look like a train wreck soon :stirpot:n .

Offline heminut

• Resident
  • owner of the poor man's Hemi Cuda
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2009 - 08:55:30 PM »
God speed, Barack.  I personally can't imagine the pressure you're under, but you've earned our trust and we'll support you as you tackle our Nation's challenges.

Jeff

He hasn't earned anything yet as far as I'm concerned. The man's only been pres. for a few hours and that certainly isn't anywhere near enough time to earn anything! Up to this point all the man has done is talk, and anyone can talk up a good game. Now he's got to prove himself. If he's got your trust already then you're a lot more gullible than I am!
1970 5.7 Hemi Cuda

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2009 - 09:30:36 PM »
I only saw bits and pieces of his speech today but unless I got it wrong (Which I often times do...  :bricks1: ) it sounds like he is telling the citizens of America (Not to mention the illegal citizens  :misbehaving:  :poopoke:  :stirpot:  Juuuuust kidding!!!!  :roflsmiley: ) that everyone has to pull up on their bootstraps and help out.  The "change" is from within ourselves....   :dunno:

1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2009 - 10:03:17 PM »
I wish him all the best. As long as we keep looking to politicians to solve the problems that they themselves create for us we are done for, stick a fork in our ass, dead. And thats all I have to say about that.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline jims70cuda

• My car photos
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009 - 11:08:17 PM »
Whether you like him or not he IS our President, and he needs us just as much as we need him.

Shouldn't we support every president?  :poopoke:

:wavingflag:

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety," Ben Franklin
cuda-challenger.com's resident ricer
1970 'Cuda 340 727 w/ 3.91 "Project"
Lemon Twist, black vinyl top, Hockey Stick, Go-Wing, Louvers
2004 SRT 4 "Scarlet"
Flame red, AAR 'Cuda Stripes, 1/4 mile - 13.4 @ 109 on street tires

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009 - 11:25:19 PM »
Yeah I guess I figured this would happen, and I'm very dissapointed.

I supported GWB from the beginning, and it took his second campaign for a majority of the country to realize we had made a bad choice.

Barack deserves our support as citizens.  If McCain had won, I wouldn't be too thrilled, but I would be hoping for his success just the same.  Let's face it - SOMEONE needs to fix this country.  I frankly don't care who does it, but the power surely doesn't lie in my hands.

And to the few of you who have actually insulted me for my comments, I simply cannot express my anger.  For the first time in my 29 years of life on this planet (nevermind in this country) I found the ambition - the purpose - to go out and express my opinion.  I voted in 2008 for the first time, ever.  Never before had I found reason in bothering to do so.  Barack showed me that we need a change, and in order to have change, we all must play our role.  So call me "gullible" or a "total loss," but anybody can sit in front of their computer and piss and moan about their problems.  I took the first step in making things different.

I'm sorry, but I have always been respectful towards the members of this board - even the ones I didn't really care for.  But I find these attacks on my character to be downright intolerable.

I will lock this thread since I created it.  Obviously we're not all adult enough to act respectful towards others - including the leader of our own free world.

Jeff
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)