Author Topic: My Iroc R/T  (Read 5323 times)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: My Iroc R/T
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2009 - 08:14:00 AM »
I'll see if I can get up there this week. I'm running around trying to find parts for Shelby's car. So I'll try.  :2thumbs:
Hey Jackie
What are you looking for?I am stashing stuff away as I find it.I am also looking at stripping a few base model Daytona's in the very near future.
                                               Doug

Offline Ornamental

• Oslo, Norway
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2009 - 11:37:08 AM »
Gotta love the looks of those Iroc's!  :ylsuper:
Panther Pink '72 Challenger Rallye.
Grey '70 Challenger R/T

-There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.

***Per Arne***

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2009 - 03:00:57 PM »
Heres a pic of the engine,needs a good cleaning.Got it tagged today and went for ride :burnout: :roflsmiley:

Offline hemi71

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2009 - 05:36:25 PM »
looks good, good luck with it.

I'll have to keep my eye out for one...every one i had was a good car.

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2009 - 11:41:52 PM »
Hey Jackie
What are you looking for?I am stashing stuff away as I find it.I am also looking at stripping a few base model Daytona's in the very near future.
                                               Doug
Thanks Doug, We needed a turbo valve cover off a 84 or 85 , I think. :clueless: We got one. It's a long story. But thank you.  :cheers:

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2009 - 06:11:44 PM »
Just wanted to show it off with the wheels on it and cleaned up a bit.

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2009 - 06:28:58 PM »
Now if it had some side stripes..   :naughty:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline DmanSRT69

• Diggin' holes is fun
« Reply #37 on: March 07, 2009 - 01:24:51 AM »
I've got a cam position sensor if you're interested in buying it....It was a spare I picked up from a good guy on the R/T mailing list (Gary something?).  Anyway, it's got a cracked connector flange, but shouldn't effect fit or function.   Sold my 20,000 km IROC R/T in 2001, which was promptly flooded by driving through a plugged sewer drain by the next idiot owner. 

Darren

Now if it had some side stripes..   :naughty:

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #38 on: March 07, 2009 - 01:46:21 AM »
Sweet! I just had to replace the fuel pump in mine. It's right at 200K miles.  :lol:

Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2009 - 06:30:32 AM »
I've got a cam position sensor if you're interested in buying it....It was a spare I picked up from a good guy on the R/T mailing list (Gary something?).  Anyway, it's got a cracked connector flange, but shouldn't effect fit or function.   Sold my 20,000 km IROC R/T in 2001, which was promptly flooded by driving through a plugged sewer drain by the next idiot owner. 

Darren
Hi Darren
how much?Is your old car sitting somewhere needing a new owner to fix it?I am interested in any T3 parts I can find for backup,new or used.
                                 Thanks Doug

Offline Devil

• Forward, Together Forward
    • Ryan's Cars in Barns
« Reply #40 on: March 07, 2009 - 02:59:52 PM »
I was looking for an Iroc R/T back before the RamCharger, and they were quite a bit of money even back then.  I still have a badge from one i found in a junkyard.  It's in a box somewhere!

Ryan
Ryan's Cars in Barns

http://www.flickr.com/photos/hemipwr70/
http://carsinbarns.blogspot.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
71 Challenger R/T Clone
69 Charger R/T SE
70 Barracuda
74 Dart Swinger
93 RamCharger
88 Caprice Classic Brougham

Offline DmanSRT69

• Diggin' holes is fun
« Reply #41 on: March 07, 2009 - 05:18:10 PM »
I was just trying to think of what I paid?  I think I paid like $100US back in the day, so make an offer around there.....? 

I'll post a picture so you know what I have....

Certainly is a good idea to have a spare around. I also have a pair of the Shelby IROC R/T twin cam turbo reproduction emblems, similar to the OEM version, obviously with Shelby.....

And some original dealer brochures if you want any thing else?  We could also trade for your Cuda if interested   :woohoo:

Darren

I was looking for an Iroc R/T back before the RamCharger, and they were quite a bit of money even back then.  I still have a badge from one i found in a junkyard.  It's in a box somewhere!

Ryan

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #42 on: March 07, 2009 - 06:01:13 PM »

Ryan
Hey Ryan any pics of that car by chance?If you find that badge and want to sell it?Let me know
                                            Doug

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #43 on: March 07, 2009 - 06:07:28 PM »
I was just trying to think of what I paid?  I think I paid like $100US back in the day, so make an offer around there.....? 

I'll post a picture so you know what I have....

Certainly is a good idea to have a spare around. I also have a pair of the Shelby IROC R/T twin cam turbo reproduction emblems, similar to the OEM version, obviously with Shelby.....

And some original dealer brochures if you want any thing else?  We could also trade for your Cuda if interested   :woohoo:

Darren
Hey Darren
Can't trade my Cuda,MINE! :bigshades:But I am interested in the other stuff and would love to see some pics of them also?Please. :smilielol:Do you need anything for your car? :cheers:
                           Doug

Offline DmanSRT69

• Diggin' holes is fun
« Reply #44 on: March 07, 2009 - 06:56:57 PM »
Hi Doug,
I'll get photos in the next day or so.

Meanwhile, look what I found on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-MOPAR-DAYTONA-IROC-R-T-TWIN-CAM-TURBO-EMBLEM_W0QQitemZ330252026577QQihZ014QQcategoryZ34204QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247

Hey Darren
Can't trade my Cuda,MINE! :bigshades:But I am interested in the other stuff and would love to see some pics of them also?Please. :smilielol:Do you need anything for your car? :cheers:
                           Doug