Author Topic: Check this out about Funk ........  (Read 21829 times)

Alaskan_TA

Re: Check this out about Funk ........
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2010 - 07:51:53 PM »
Warning, I believe he is back at it using the company name "Rocket Restorations" on Amazon dot com.

Rocket Restorations is a legitimate business in WA state, I know the crew personally, great guys. They have NOTHING to do with Gordon.  :2cents:

www.rocketresto.com

Offline RusTy/SE

• Sr. Resident
  • Just havin' fun
« Reply #61 on: June 08, 2010 - 08:09:11 PM »
You beat me to it Barry :wave:

I purchased my 8 3/4 e-body U-bolts (8" long with the proper flattened, cross-hatched area on the inner bend) from  www.rocketresto.com through ebay and received them in two days. We're talking Washington state to Alabama :2thumbs:

http://myworld.ebay.com/ebaymotors/rocketresto/

Definitely not Gordon's m.o.
Russ
2001 Durango     1B4HS
1970 Challenger  JS29U
Restoration thread: http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=27173.0
Member since December 13, 2002

Offline Autophile

• Kowalski... and the keys to a sawed-off weekend!
« Reply #62 on: June 08, 2010 - 10:20:25 PM »
Thanks guys for the correction.

I wonder how Gordon got cache'd onto that webpage then?
1971 Cuda, black/black, 419 cu. in. 3G Hemi with twin turbos (build in progress), AlterKtion, Wilwood 12.19" disks, billet Rallye wheels

Offline the_engineers

• Resident
  • Cheap, fast, reliable...pick 2
« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2010 - 11:54:23 AM »
If you want to get in touch with him, here's his Facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=13202&id=100000504784837#!/gordon2191
Brooks

1971 'Cuda 360
2004 Infiniti G35 6-spd Coupe
2001 Toyota Solara Convertible
2002 GMC Savana 1500 Explorer Hightop Conversion
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger...keeping the Slant.  Rocking the turbos.

Offline JoltinJoe

• BALZ TO THE WALZ MAN
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2010 - 03:50:13 PM »
No doubt his relationship is complicated... Just another rightwing crackpot.
HIS: '68 GMC 3/4 ton pick-up truck, '73 Barracuda, '87 Firebird, '01 Jeep Cherokee and finally a '70 Barracuda Convertible!
HERS: 1980 Toyota Starlet, 1995 SAAB 9-5 and then '01 SAAB 9-3 and currently '08 Saab 9-3 convertible!
NEXT IS MINE: purple 2010 Dodge Challenger!!!

Offline 4yuckfous

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2010 - 04:44:34 AM »
I think i will ask him to be my friend :puke:
The streets don't get wider, if you drive slower !

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2010 - 08:40:04 AM »

Most ex-customers would probably like to reach out and touch ole Gordo more than once lol.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline mcrusa

« Reply #67 on: August 02, 2010 - 05:57:09 PM »
Got this email today - and I had absolutely no idea who he was until finding this page - which makes the entire thing somewhat strange. If you actually want to send money I hope you already have his address:

Hello,

My name is John Peterson and I am sending out requests for donations for Gordon Peterson's Medical and Medication costs.  My sister Barb and I am helping as much as we can to assist Gordon with his expenses but we have been unable to come up with funds for his medications which are $1800.00 per month and that is with assistance from the drug companies and Oregon Medication Discount Program.

Gordon has been fighting spinal cancer, degenerative spinal disease, right shoulder rotator cuff (needs to be operated on again), Deep depression and anxiety issues.  We have filed a claim with SSI and SDI in 2004 when he first started having problems with his back and shoulders.  We have an attorney handling those claims and all Gordon is waiting on now is his confirmation hearing which should be in the Fall of 2011.  If Gordon did not have help up top this point, he would be ether dead or on a highway on ramp begging for money.  Social Security disability claims take a long time, to long for a majority of people who end up on the street.

We are trying to raise $6000.00 so that Gordon will be able to get his medication when he needs it and to help with the treatment expenses.  I hate to ask for help but Gordon is in a bad situation since there is no way he will be able to work except for working out of his shop restoring parts and doing is art work and yard decorations. 

I found a metal building that was free (the building cost the original owner over $15k) but it had to be disassembled, repair some panels, transport and reassemble it at his home.  I have the floor and the walls up but have ran out of materials to build the roof so we are looking for help with materials as well.  The materials cost to finish up the shop is $2000.00.  Again, any assistance would be greatly appreciated! 

Gordon is a very talented master restoration Technician and has done a lot of projects for clients and in some cases, he lost money on the job because he wanted to help clients when ever he could.  He has had a rough time over the past few years with handling work orders and projects because his memory has been a serious issue for him.  I have gotten Gordon a software system so he can maintain the flow and administrative needs for his shop.  I have and will continue to help Gordon with orders, work in shop, QC and shipping of the items.

If you are able to help Gordon, please send a check to :

XXXXXXXXX

I am working on setting up a Non Profit organization so that donations will be tax deductible.  So, any donation will receive invoice that will be used to claim your donation.   

The entire Peterson Family would like to express their sincere appreciation for all the business and assistance his clients have provided!

Thank you,

John R Peterson

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2010 - 07:27:58 PM »
Where do we send the money?     :violin:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Alaskan_TA

« Reply #69 on: August 02, 2010 - 07:39:23 PM »
I'll bet the 6th toe on my middle hand that Gordon wrote & sent that out himself.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #70 on: August 04, 2010 - 03:31:42 AM »
He has claimed bad health the whole time he scammed people out of parts and money. I guess some people have no integrity whatsover. I wonder if Gordo drives a Hennessy Viper? lol 
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline Lunchbox

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2010 - 07:57:44 PM »
 :banghead:

Offline Autophile

• Kowalski... and the keys to a sawed-off weekend!
« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2012 - 03:28:57 AM »
I just figured I'd do a little Google search on what our favorite weasle crook friend was up to, and look what I came across:

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/oregon/eugene/gordon-eugene-peterson/42346732

:lol: Looks like that little man gained some weight since I last saw him. And he's been up to no good as well. Hmm, let's see what he has done:

Sex offender failure to report - yeah, I have heard that about him before. Ya know, he went to prison for molesting his own pre-adolescent daughters. Let's see, what else...

Felon in possession of a firearm - gee, that's a bummer. More jail time for you, gordo? I hope the local judge there finally throws the book at you. 
Prostitution - you've gotta be kidding me, but it's really funny regardless. You've got to admit, the guy's got gumption.  :roflsmiley:
1971 Cuda, black/black, 419 cu. in. 3G Hemi with twin turbos (build in progress), AlterKtion, Wilwood 12.19" disks, billet Rallye wheels

Offline RB2929

« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2012 - 07:30:11 AM »
Prostitution?  Buying or selling?

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2012 - 07:00:10 PM »

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol2: I heard about this through one of my grapes off the vine, this IS AWESOME. The pig deserves it, f#%ken POS scumbag got my $1,000+ worth of cash and ran. I'd love to meet this kiddy fiddler down an alley way at night, I'd beat the shlt outta him and get my moneys worth, then hang him by his balls so all the thousands of others he's ripped off can get their dollars worth. Ahhhhhh, this too funny LOL. :lol:

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60