Author Topic: Check this out about Funk ........  (Read 21846 times)

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: Check this out about Funk ........
« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2009 - 10:13:35 PM »
Stopped and thought about it for a bit and wondered with all the "cancer" bs he has spread throughout his past, wouldn't it be ironic for him to actually end up with some horrible disease? Not that I wish it on him, just that I would not shed a tear and then he could actually tell the truth when he scams someone.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2009 - 11:21:12 PM »
Stopped and thought about it for a bit and wondered with all the "cancer" bs he has spread throughout his past, wouldn't it be ironic for him to actually end up with some horrible disease? Not that I wish it on him, just that I would not shed a tear and then he could actually tell the truth when he scams someone.

Be carefull what you ask for, you just may get it!! (not that he dosent deserve it! )
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline Slotts

« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2009 - 12:37:23 PM »
Anybody got any good pics of their work or other stories to tell?

lumpy,

Here is the link that Carl mentioned. http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=30102.0
There was a server crash a while back and a lot of pictures were lost.

You must be logged in to see this thread.

Slotts
« Last Edit: January 28, 2009 - 12:47:47 PM by Slotts »

nivvy

« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2009 - 04:02:12 PM »

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2009 - 09:29:12 PM »

For me I saw the item, paid for it and never got it. I doubt he even sent me the actual image of "my" part and I doubt 100% that he even tried to send it. But being in New Zealand I can't do much except take someones word for it. Up until then and to date, that is/was my only bad experience of money theft out of 800+ US orders I have made. Not a bad record, there always has to be one arse-crack in the bunch. But there majority 99% have been awesome, a couple of headaches but never any money stolen etc. He'll get his own.....
Carl at least you have karma with you it could take a while but he will get his .c

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #50 on: January 29, 2009 - 03:50:02 AM »

Carl at least you have karma with you it could take a while but he will get his .c

Touche. :2thumbs:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline Lunchbox

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2009 - 01:04:42 PM »
Again this guy  :stomp: At least I got my parts back from him, but now I have to have them sent someplace else.

Lunch

Offline 70 383 SE

« Reply #52 on: February 17, 2009 - 02:32:39 PM »
 :wow:First time I`ve heard of this ass...e.....hope him and his partners do get cancer and maybe this will all end soon. :walkaway: :aarg:
70 383 SE Chally,2010 Chevy Silerado LTZ 4x4 crew-cab ,wifes car 2010 Honda Accord coupe......need to save gas somewhere.....hehehe

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #53 on: February 17, 2009 - 05:58:28 PM »
Again this guy  :stomp: At least I got my parts back from him, but now I have to have them sent someplace else.

Lunch

Are you the one who got the nasty looking trunk latch from him? Man whoever it was got shafted big time! It looked like it was dropped in a bucket of roofing tar   :puke:
*Brett*

Offline Lunchbox

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009 - 11:48:17 PM »
Are you the one who got the nasty looking trunk latch from him? Man whoever it was got shafted big time! It looked like it was dropped in a bucket of roofing tar   :puke:

That was me, Ill have to have them redone but atleast I got all my parts back with the exception of the fasteners.  :stomp:

Lunch

Offline autodynamics

« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2009 - 07:39:49 PM »
OK...................................alert!!!!!!!

since i decided to restore my heater box i have learned allot about the people doing them.

let me get right to it... i recently found out that the first guy i sent Money to via paypal is a scammer... his name is john peterson/Gordon peterson these guys have post written all over the internet about how people have been taken   http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=30102.0  but fortunately i was made aware of these guys from frank @ www.moparheaterbox.com  frank told me these guys have a history of ripping people off. i don't know but today i received a refund via paypal since i had opened a claim.

as for frank i have nothing but good things to say about him very professional attention to detail quick turn around always returns your phone calls even called me on sunday to see how my box was.....in my opinion thumbs up all the way around here is his info  http://moparheaterbox.com/contact.HTML good guys alert!!!

give him a call does heater box resto steering column resto also......

Offline JoltinJoe

• BALZ TO THE WALZ MAN
« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2010 - 12:42:56 AM »
Hello fellas,

Glad I just Googled (("Gordon Peterson", cuda))

No need for my details as it seems as though Gordon/John's adventures are well documented here.  Just want to let everyone know that they are at it again: eBay item #250562483521 .  They opened this account November 24th and padded it with 26 small successful sales.

I will do what I do best and grab that tree branch and start shaking it.  Translation:  Report them to eBay AND gather all of their personals and give my employer a nice little file to play with.  ;)
HIS: '68 GMC 3/4 ton pick-up truck, '73 Barracuda, '87 Firebird, '01 Jeep Cherokee and finally a '70 Barracuda Convertible!
HERS: 1980 Toyota Starlet, 1995 SAAB 9-5 and then '01 SAAB 9-3 and currently '08 Saab 9-3 convertible!
NEXT IS MINE: purple 2010 Dodge Challenger!!!

Offline plumcrazy704406

This thought may not be politically correct, but is an opinion offered. It may be correct? or it may be wrong? It is not designed to appease those needing shelter from the real world.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2010 - 09:37:33 AM »
Gordon is a turd that just wont flush.
*Brett*

Offline Autophile

• Kowalski... and the keys to a sawed-off weekend!
« Reply #59 on: June 08, 2010 - 02:21:03 PM »
Warning, I believe he is back at it using the company name "Rocket Restorations" on Amazon dot com. I found this out by looking at a cache'd blurb on Google -

Mar 31, 2010 My name is Gordon Peterson and I have a vast collection (20 years) of Mopar Parts that I am selling. Complete systems contain evaporator kit, ...
autosupplieshopping.info/cuda-challenger.html

Looking at the few items on that page, there is one item listing (windshield moulding clips) that has the trademark characteristics of the way he photographs parts, it links to an Amazon page.
1971 Cuda, black/black, 419 cu. in. 3G Hemi with twin turbos (build in progress), AlterKtion, Wilwood 12.19" disks, billet Rallye wheels