Author Topic: President thread???  (Read 16979 times)

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: President thread???
« Reply #75 on: January 30, 2009 - 08:34:51 PM »
Guys, I never meant anything by my comment - just poking fun  :poopoke:

If it was taken the wrong way, I apologize. Yes, I have a Challenger, but if I had the money I would like to have a Cuda like the one in The Engineers avatar. I've always liked the way the front looks on that model.

Again, I apologize.

Mike

Dude, you have nothing to apologize for. Everyone knows the ribbing about which car is better is just for chits n giggles. I hope Gordon replies back soon with a big ole APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! Oh and btw, I did give away a 70 FJ5 hockey stick striped 340 'Cuda once so I guess you guys know where I stand    :woo:    :smilielol:
« Last Edit: January 30, 2009 - 08:36:54 PM by bb71challenger »
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #76 on: January 30, 2009 - 08:39:58 PM »
What happened to Goody's car !!!!!!!! Is that recent or did I miss snmething.

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #77 on: January 30, 2009 - 08:40:58 PM »
What happened to Goody's car !!!!!!!! Is that recent or did I miss snmething.

that was a while ago....when he lost his brakes and hit someone......it's all fixed now and looking gooooooood!   :drool:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #78 on: January 30, 2009 - 09:21:30 PM »
Well i guess its settled challengers are # 1 and cuda owners are sissys ,what with all the crying going on over the last few pages . back a few pages i said we could use some spice here and look what happened . now that was fun so whats next maybe we could throw a challenger owner under the bus .or maybe something more creative . :poopoke:  :popcorn:

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #79 on: January 30, 2009 - 09:31:19 PM »
 :bigshades:

Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline wiiildcat

« Reply #80 on: January 30, 2009 - 09:48:03 PM »
Well i guess its settled challengers are # 1 and cuda owners are sissys ,what with all the crying going on over the last few pages . back a few pages i said we could use some spice here and look what happened . now that was fun so whats next maybe we could throw a challenger owner under the bus .or maybe something more creative . :poopoke:  :popcorn:
yeah well ,,,,,,,,welll,,,,,errrr,,,, I think,,,,,,,,,, CAMAROS RULE   :ylsuper: running for the woods before the lynch mod shows up.... tell wife and kids I love theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #81 on: January 30, 2009 - 09:56:34 PM »
You all are wrong, Smart cars are the best!! and here is the proof.  :roflsmiley:

1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #82 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:11:52 PM »
72hemi, i cant argue the facts smart cars #1  its fast and way to cool and 2 inches shorter than a cuda and 4 inches shorter than a challenger .clearly a busa is a hemi killer . :stirpot:

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
« Reply #83 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:15:47 PM »
And it will fit in the bed of my wifes truck.   :smilielol:

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #84 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:20:59 PM »
And it will fit in the bed of my wifes truck.   :smilielol:
what comes in the smart car for power .c

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
« Reply #85 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:34:07 PM »
Factory is a 3 cylinder engine that runs on supreme gasoline, but the ones in the videos have suzuki hayabusa motorcycle engines.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #86 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:48:43 PM »
Dude, you have nothing to apologize for. Everyone knows the ribbing about which car is better is just for chits n giggles. I hope Gordon replies back soon with a big ole APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!! Oh and btw, I did give away a 70 FJ5 hockey stick striped 340 'Cuda once so I guess you guys know where I stand    :woo:    :smilielol:

I just read through the whole thread :bigsmile:  You guys got it all wrong.   I would use a challenger to tow my cuda :smilielol:. The challenger would have rubber bumpers so it will bounce off everything in the way.   And Dont even appoligize for what is posted in this thread. There is nothing close to being discussed here that should even be a problem. You scally wagging chally drivers are all the same. Tryin to pick on your piers like that :roflsmiley:   If Gordon doesnt chime back in, that's his problem. He said he was on the flip flop right now because of his dilema cravin his babe and being gone.   He can just skip this post. We are all big boys and friends here.   So let it ride clyde.  If anyone can't handle this post, skip it and dont EVEN  (in big letters) post on it.  It causes more problems whining than a good bagger post. If Obama was here, he'd get his but chewed out for selling the 300 and have the president car a caddy. What a pussy.   If teddy roosevelt were alive, he'd have all these whimps sucking soup and straighten out the whole mess

Fun thread---No appolizing needed, and complainers step aside , the big dogs are gonna bite after barking :2thumbs:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #87 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:53:57 PM »
I just read through the whole thread :bigsmile:  You guys got it all wrong.   I would use a challenger to tow my cuda :smilielol:. The challenger would have rubber bumpers so it will bounce off everything in the way.   And Dont even appoligize for what is posted in this thread. There is nothing close to being discussed here that should even be a problem. You scally wagging chally drivers are all the same. Tryin to pick on your piers like that :roflsmiley:   If Gordon doesnt chime back in, that's his problem. He said he was on the flip flop right now because of his dilema cravin his babe and being gone.   He can just skip this post. We are all big boys and friends here.   So let it ride clyde.  If anyone can't handle this post, skip it and dont EVEN  (in big letters) post on it.  It causes more problems whining than a good bagger post. If Obama was here, he'd get his but chewed out for selling the 300 and have the president car a caddy. What a pussy.   If teddy roosevelt were alive, he'd have all these whimps sucking soup and straighten out the whole mess

Fun thread---No appolizing needed, and complainers step aside , the big dogs are gonna bite after barking :2thumbs:

So you have to tow your 'Cuda with a Challenger because? It broke again didnt it? Trading it in on a Corolla? Oh I know, I know....those funny little scoops fell off the lower quarters and your taking it to the store to get some super glue right?   :scared:   :poopoke:   :smilielol:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #88 on: January 30, 2009 - 10:56:36 PM »
Hey guys sorry.  Just a lot of things on my mind right now.  My girlfriend is one and my Car is another.  Plus the fact that we now have to walk to lunch and supper because of no transportation..  I will try not to take what is said to heart.  Guess it has always been that way with Cuda and Challenger owners was even that way back in the day.  Challenger owners were jealous that there car did not come out first.  

Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2009 - 11:08:51 PM »
I use a chally to tow my cuda because I use that dodge as my slave :misbehaving:

No need to say sorry, WE ALL HAVE OUR DAYS.  Takes us all to work it out. I wont even get into how my last few days are going. Not fun and really dangerous. Safety people just turn their heads.  LOL     We could all whine at some point

Want me to do a whiners post ?   We can all do our *****in there and vent it all out.   This post is all about my stimulus check....I want it, and want the president to say.....Oh crap there is alot of problems that can't be fixed over night.   And also

Cudas will always be the #one car     Challengers are   #2 :poopoke: