Author Topic: President thread???  (Read 16987 times)

craigsmytcudas

Re: President thread???
« Reply #120 on: January 31, 2009 - 09:24:14 PM »
When i was a kid we would go to the chrysler dealer, and when we walked into the show room we had a choice to go left into the dodge or commonly known as the fleet department and see all the trucks challengers and chargers and yes that was a good place . But then a salesman with a vote republican pin came over and said would you like to see what hard work good credit and moxie can get you, of course we said yes lets see and off to the right side sales department we went and o what we saw could only be described as nervana cudas every were .I asked about options and the salesman said these cars come lean and no pork just straight up fast .but if you want pork loaded deals talk to  the dodge boys next door ,but of course i was had at lean and fast where do i sign .c :poopoke:

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #121 on: January 31, 2009 - 09:30:08 PM »
Looks like they never could get the body straight on a Chally.....hence the reason for that long, awkward looking body line running RIGHT DOWN THE CENTER of the body.....sh!t, might as well made them all puke green after that because they are so ugly..... :roflsmiley:
Hey , now  :naughty:

craigsmytcudas

« Reply #122 on: January 31, 2009 - 09:42:26 PM »
Hey , now  :naughty:
know that was funny ,but the girls car is hot.c

Offline RDF

• The pain that greets me is the stick that beats me
« Reply #123 on: January 31, 2009 - 10:56:52 PM »
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=45749.0

Offline AARCuda340+6

• Resident
  • Southern Ontario
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2009 - 01:12:06 AM »
This is a cool wide angle photo of the Obama Inauguration that is allot like Google Map.
You can zoom in real close so if you were there you might find yourself ( or friends ) in the crowd.
Check the link below & get busy!

http://www.gigapan.org/viewGigapanFullscreen.php?id=15374

Oh, and CUDA's Rule.  To be honest I think both the Barracuda & Challenger were the best looking muscle cars ever made.
Anyone who owns such a car are the luckiest people on earth & should be proud to have one.

You can call me RAY or RAYMOND or RAZOR or THE ZOR!
70 AAR Cuda
04 Rumble Bee

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2009 - 01:19:24 AM »
I am proud of my car and will be even more proud when it is done.   :woohoo: 

And Cuda's Rule for sure but I still do like the 70 Challenger. :woohoo: :woohoo: :poopoke:
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2009 - 07:01:19 AM »
LOL, when I was little I used to call April Fools Day "April Fools People Day" LOL

CUDAS RULE!   :smilielol:

Pink cars are slow.    :grinyes:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline torredcuda

• Sr. Resident
  • Epping NH joined 11/23/03
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2009 - 07:09:01 AM »
Pink cars are slow.    :grinyes:

I think a pink `cuda with a smallblock needs to put a bigblock Challenger in it`s place by whooping it.I bet the `cuda wins by 3 car lengths!
Jeff
72 Barracuda 340/4spd  Torred
70 roadrunner 383/auto  In-Violet
70 Duster 360/auto drag car  (Petty Blue soon)
04 Ram 2500 5.7 Hemi

Offline RDF

« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2009 - 08:58:02 AM »
I think a pink `cuda with a smallblock needs to put a bigblock Challenger in it`s place by whooping it.I bet the `cuda wins by 3 car lengths!

That's what we need to do....settle this once and for all......we should do an annual "Pinks all out" version for cc.com members.....rent a track once a year and people can come out to race all weekend long....there's enough of us that it wouldn't cost all that much per person.......then we can go chally's vs. Cuda's.....who cares if there's more of one car than the other....we'll figure that out later...... :burnout:
« Last Edit: February 01, 2009 - 10:07:11 AM by RDF »
Bob

1973 'Cuda

If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes....So tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

My build:

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2009 - 09:30:11 AM »
That's what we need to do....settle this once and for all......we should do an annual "Pinks all out" version for cc.com members.....

Perhaps a Carlisle showdown! Maybe they would let there be a C-C.com grudge race. We could get members talking trash to each other on the PA system to create some drama right before they race, you know like "Professional" Wrestling. You know thoe gus are just faking and they probably all share a beer after talking so much trash and beating on eachother.

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
« Reply #130 on: February 01, 2009 - 10:30:36 AM »
They do,  I worked at a local Arena up here(in College) and the big Thursday night show was here filming(RAW IIRC) and Undertaker, The Rock, Paul Bearer, etc were all out in the back playing cards, chillin, etc with each other.  BTW The Rock is a very large man, but was actually very personable.

Tom :grinyes:
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #131 on: February 01, 2009 - 11:54:08 AM »
WOW that was quite a read . . . ummm  . . . Million dollar CUDA . . . need I say more?   :grinyes:   :thumbsup: 

Don't think I've ever heard of a million dollar Challenger??   :dunno:

Offline Grancoupe

« Reply #132 on: February 01, 2009 - 11:56:45 AM »
WOW that was quite a read . . . ummm  . . . Million dollar CUDA . . . need I say more?   :grinyes:   :thumbsup: 

OOOOHHHH. That might have hit a nerve!

Don't think I've ever heard of a million dollar Challenger??   :dunno:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #133 on: February 01, 2009 - 12:14:26 PM »
The reason you have not heard of a million dollar Challenger is because the owners dont want to get rid of them! People fall all over themselves trying to sell their icky 'Cudas while the Challenger owners just smile and buy another Challenger   :bigsmile:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline RDF

« Reply #134 on: February 01, 2009 - 02:04:35 PM »
The reason you have not heard of a million dollar Challenger is because the owners dont want to get rid of them! People fall all over themselves trying to sell their icky 'Cudas while the Challenger owners just smile and buy another Challenger   :bigsmile:

:roflsmiley:
Bob

1973 'Cuda

My build: