Author Topic: Gun Control Video  (Read 1840 times)

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
Gun Control Video
« on: January 29, 2009 - 07:55:43 AM »
  I have received several emails from mates in America and am passing on to all concerned.
 This is a long video.  If you are a gun owner take time to watch it. 

It's almost too late... and we know Obama is a strident gun-owner opponent.  He wants to take away our guns and our rights to own them.  That's a fact.  Watch this video about what has happened in England and Australia.  You won't believe your eyes!  I tell you, this is serious!!!!

Dave

Offline farmertan

Re: Gun Control Video
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2009 - 09:09:25 AM »
this pres will be worse than clinton when it comes to us losing our freedoms, people voted for the man without thinking of who he is going to put in power  and now we have all the anti gun freaks in office ie biden polosi schummar etc its a recipe for disaster not just guns but cars and more. if we lose just one freedom then was change worth it. biggest problem is people who say i dont ride motorcycles so who cares if they ban them, i dont own a gun so who cares, i dont ... etc that mentality is what is causing the slow erosion of the freedoms in the good ole usa. kinda like the jew standing in front of the oven and wondering how he got there. its said if they had fought back early on it would have made a difference.it wont be long and you will be reading about the malitias again lets hope we dont have another waco but in a year or two i think we will.
73 340 4sp 2nd owner since 85    brett

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2009 - 03:46:41 PM »
The SHEEP in Canada are headed down the same slippery slope!!
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline CHUCKS71

• "IF YOUR NOT FIRST YOUR LAST"
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2009 - 07:35:59 PM »
 :eek4: Very Scary!
:burnout::22yikes::burnout:    www.ronpaul2008.com
71 Challenger 4spd   www.conservativepunk.com
03 Ram diesel 6spd    http://s105.photobucket.com/albums/m222/chucknutz/1971%20Challenger/

wagesofsin

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2009 - 07:41:23 PM »
i collect antique weaponry, and have numerous civil war era pistols, and rifles, and i for 1 am gonna say with a great amount of certainty...

YOU AINT GETTIN ANY OF MY GUNS!!!!!

and now back to our regularly scheduled program.,

john

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2009 - 07:49:10 PM »
  At the moment the government don't really know who has what guns except for maybe machine guns. When they introduce registration of all guns then the next step is confiscation, just like they did here in Australia. 
  As the normal law-abiding citizen has nothing to hide they will comply just like we did in Australia, the criminals won't register and those law-abiding citizens who choose to not register will be made criminals with the stroke of a pen.   :villagers:
Dave

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2009 - 08:14:10 PM »
You can call me a criminal if it ever comes to that. I guess I'll be living outside the law.  :dunno:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2009 - 08:20:11 PM »
When it comes down to it I either lost my guns or they got stolen. Look at the crime spike in Australia and England after their gun bans and you will see what disarming law abiding citizen will get you. I really feel like the liberals are going to come at it from a different angle this time. They are gonna hit the ammo hard. Cant fire weapons without bullets.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline cudax34me

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2009 - 09:14:39 PM »
1 question....will the us military allow this to happen being sworn to uphold the constitution against all enemys forein and domestic(the liberal anarchists)??seems it would be their duty to march on dc and take them all to gitmo.or is my head up my a$$?

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2009 - 06:03:04 PM »
Too many people are too much like sheep. They might not like it but they will eventually fall in line and march with the flock. I truly would have a hard time even imagining any sort of secession by a state or group of states.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2009 - 06:16:26 PM »

Offline buddydog

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2009 - 06:35:22 PM »
Harshest gun laws = Worst crime rates

See: Chicago, New York and Washington DC.

I don't think it is rocket science.

G

P.S. The gangs in England have turned to stabbing. Good job government!

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2009 - 07:41:45 PM »
Law abiding citizens will always have guns.  If the gov. trys to make Americans criminals by saying that we have to register all our guns, we must not do it.   By registering them, we are giving up our right of non infringement.  If the military backs the government by upholding the newly made laws against our rights, then the military is part of the tyrants regime.  They must be fought.  If they really try to take guns from Americans, we better all stand up and literally fight the government by throwing them out of their seats in the government.  Gun control equals Slavery. No other way to put it. We must not put up with this as Americans.  Stock pile, tell your friends to stock pile, load your parents and families houses up with guns and ammo.  Stop at nothing to keep our rights.  Freedom or Death.  This is what our forefathers died for.  They gave their lives to be free, if they could see what was going on at this moment with gun control they would roll over in their graves.  Very sad what we have already allowed. We shouldn't even be having these discussions because it should never even be considered.    NO GUN CONTROL!!!!

Sorry for the rant but this subject gets me going. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2009 - 08:04:08 PM »
Not much has been said of DC since the US Supreme Court overturned the district's stand on the right to keep and bear arms. That is one thing good the Supreme Court has done. Leave it to the liberals to try and take that right away :swear: :stomp: :swear:

Matt B.
Matt

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2009 - 08:37:12 PM »
The military cannot get involved in domestic civil affairs unless by order of the Pres. If BHO ever gave an order like that I would not see it as a lawful order.
But you must see that the libs and gun haters won't even need to go after our guns. All they need to do is tax the hell out of ammunition. Americans love their guns way too much to ever give them in.
We are much different than our friends across the pond. Given our history, it shows we as citizens tend to stick up a middle finger up to the govt. whereas Enlishmun and Scots appreciate the laws more.
After having a Scottish girlfriend from London and several aquaintences I believe my assumption is targeted correctly. Our government, rememberring our past dissent against governments, knows that this topic we feel so strongly about, like the strong feelings we had about taxes in 1773, won't be taken lightly.
Pasionate as we are, we are also dumb. With enormous regulations and tax on Ammo they can put a huge dent in gun sales there. In 20 years when there is reduced gun owner population we will be a smaller voice. I don't think they are going to TRY and take our guns away until we are a much smaller voice than we are right now.

This all takes a very long time. Better start re-loading your own ammo now. Also, only buy well distributed calibers. 9mm, .45, .308, 7.62, .30-06 and 5.56. I would love to have an AR in 6.5 Grendel but at the cost of the round and the expected 300% increase on Ammunition prices coming I would never buy one even if I was rich. The perfect gun is one you can feed easy to find ammo through.