Author Topic: The Official atta boy/girl ..or place your greivance here post  (Read 7514 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: The Official atta boy/girl ..or place your greivance here post
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2009 - 10:50:25 PM »
Dear alan,

I have a friend who does a dangerous job and is always traveling on the road.. he is a very generous and helpful guy...... How can I stress to him he needs to slow down.... he is a giddy as a 21 year old.... he helps others before he helps himself..... how can i stress to him to take it easy in life..  :bigsmile:

Dear friend,

The man you refer to can be no way but how he is now.  After driving all day, I rewarded myself to a nice 18 oz texas ribeye :woo:  As I realize I am winding down quick as the days go by, my heart still beats strong. Spring is just around the corner and I have many goals I must achieve if I am to be your designated driver at the show.   

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #61 on: February 06, 2009 - 01:43:14 AM »
Dear Alan,

I am concerned about my girlfriend not getting to talk to her.

I am concerned about getting all my things to Cullman from my house in Birmingham and getting my car and tools up from down there.   I am also concerned about getting my car started on.  I hope I get the info on who to see and who to talk to on it.  I want it started on as soon as possible. 

Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline cudax34me

« Reply #62 on: February 06, 2009 - 11:09:02 PM »
al i gave my truck a new waterpump and hoses out in the low 40s and wind.what i got back in return is a bad case of "the crudd".then no more copay at the dr office.should i be po'd or just get over it?

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #63 on: February 06, 2009 - 11:21:07 PM »
al i gave my truck a new waterpump and hoses out in the low 40s and wind.what i got back in return is a bad case of "the crudd".then no more copay at the dr office.should i be po'd or just get over it?

I would think you could /should take some vacation time off and head for thr warm dry climate of southern Arizona.  It would do your body some good and relax the tention of doctor bills. Then just give them 50 bucks a month. They will not turn you or your money down