Author Topic: The Official atta boy/girl ..or place your greivance here post  (Read 7518 times)

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
Re: The Official atta boy/girl ..or place your greivance here post
« Reply #45 on: February 04, 2009 - 04:50:00 PM »
Just got back from the doctor with terrible stomach pains. The doctor pokes and prods me for two hours and the grand finalle was her sticking her finger where the sun dont shine. All this to send me to the drug store for a good dose of X-lax. Is that a grievance? :poopoke:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #46 on: February 04, 2009 - 05:00:45 PM »
Dave,

Instead of poking it, you should be flushing it.  You might feel better then.  :2thumbs:
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #47 on: February 04, 2009 - 05:04:27 PM »
With the remedy the doc gave me I'm sure there will be plenty of flushing! >:(
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #48 on: February 04, 2009 - 05:45:41 PM »
DEAR AL....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE HEMI KEN SEND ME THE RAIN....HES HAD RAIN FOR A WEEK ...AND ITS BEEN 114 DEGREES IN MY WORKSHOP FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS . ITS UNFAIR HE IS HOGGING ALL THE WATER FOR HIMSELF WHILE WE SWELTER IN THE BIGGEST HEATWAVE  AUSTRALIA HAS EVER SEEN! WE ARE DYING IN THE HEAT DOWN HERE! :feedback: :feedback:
Well............. if you really want to know we have had a little bit of rain here.  The tempreture has been only a little warm now and again, but it has been exceptionally nice i must say :bigshades: You guys down south have had a run of bad luck i must say.. .. .. .. .. .. .. But it really is beautiful here in Paradise :bigsmile: :woo:

Ian, word of advice buddy........... Move to the best part of Australia and i can call you my neighbour :cooldancing: :P
 :bananasmi Queensland :bananasmi . .. ... .. .beautiful one day, perfect the next :wave:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #49 on: February 04, 2009 - 06:34:17 PM »
DEAR AL....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE HEMI KEN SEND ME THE RAIN....HES HAD RAIN FOR A WEEK ...AND ITS BEEN 114 DEGREES IN MY WORKSHOP FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS . ITS UNFAIR HE IS HOGGING ALL THE WATER FOR HIMSELF WHILE WE SWELTER IN THE BIGGEST HEATWAVE  AUSTRALIA HAS EVER SEEN! WE ARE DYING IN THE HEAT DOWN HERE! :feedback: :feedback:

Dear oz, hemiken is working in scuba gear when it rains. It's like the island has a hole in it right where he's at.  I will send message by dolphin to him for your request :2thumbs:  Till then drink lots of water and be glad that you have shelter with shade

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009 - 06:36:01 PM »
Just got back from the doctor with terrible stomach pains. The doctor pokes and prods me for two hours and the grand finalle was her sticking her finger where the sun dont shine. All this to send me to the drug store for a good dose of X-lax. Is that a grievance? :poopoke:

As I was reading this I thought ....................................Just fart :faint:

Offline ozrt4406

« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2009 - 02:43:08 AM »
GUYS YOU CAN HAVE THIS HEAT ..IVE HAD IT ....ITS KILLING ME. SEND ME SNOW AND LOTS OF IT!.....BROTHER KENNY..............AAAAAHHHHHHHHH.............HE NEVER WORKS ANYWAY LET ALONE IN SCUBA GEAR!
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2009 - 06:54:17 AM »
GUYS YOU CAN HAVE THIS HEAT ..IVE HAD IT ....ITS KILLING ME. SEND ME SNOW AND LOTS OF IT!.....BROTHER KENNY..............AAAAAHHHHHHHHH.............HE NEVER WORKS ANYWAY LET ALONE IN SCUBA GEAR!
Hey brother Ian, i think i broke out in a sweat today just thinking about how hot it is down your way :smilielol:

:bananasmi the Banana state....... very apeeling :bigsmile:

Offline Bullitt-

• Permanent Resident
  • Better Things To Come Member Since 2/16/06
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2009 - 08:36:54 AM »

oz, you & brother CP need to swap identities... He can't stand the cold & is stuck in Kanada
Wade  73 Rallye 340..'77 Millennium Falcon...13 R/T Classic   Huntsville, AL
Screwed by Photobucket!

Offline ozrt4406

« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2009 - 04:38:40 PM »
ID DO ANYTHING FOR THE COLD AND I CANT REMEMBER HOW MANY YEARS IT HAS BEEN SINCE I SAW RAIN HERE....
T/A AND R/T............... IM GREEDY.

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2009 - 05:45:31 PM »
It rained last time i was there brother Ian................. :grinyes: but that was a while ago now :icon16:

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2009 - 07:19:27 PM »
Al,

I am getting all the parts needed to get the Beast back on the road.  The problem is that I am too lazy to go out into the garage and put it together.  What is the solution?  Should I sell it to someone more energetic, or get on some amphetamines and finish it up?  Thanks for yer time......     :bigshades:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline Bullitt-

• Permanent Resident
  • Better Things To Come Member Since 2/16/06
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2009 - 07:30:12 PM »
OO Alan.... I see an excuse for a road trip next time your home... You bring the welder & I'll bring a hammer & we'll green-light Ken & put his little hemi back together

Wade
Wade  73 Rallye 340..'77 Millennium Falcon...13 R/T Classic   Huntsville, AL
Screwed by Photobucket!

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2009 - 10:22:46 PM »
Al,

I am getting all the parts needed to get the Beast back on the road.  The problem is that I am too lazy to go out into the garage and put it together.  What is the solution?  Should I sell it to someone more energetic, or get on some amphetamines and finish it up?  Thanks for yer time......     :bigshades:   

Dear baldy, stay away from drugs :bigsmile:  Save what hair you have left.  As it looks right now, after this louisiana job, I have a 2 week break and also a job scheduled in Georgia.   I am quite sure the car is not going to be sold, yer way to old to build another.  Help may be on the way.  Wade is also a good hand when it comes to cleaning and detail, a team effort just may be in your future

nivvy

« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2009 - 10:32:54 PM »
Dear alan,

I have a friend who does a dangerous job and is always traveling on the road.. he is a very generous and helpful guy...... How can I stress to him he needs to slow down.... he is a giddy as a 21 year old.... he helps others before he helps himself..... how can i stress to him to take it easy in life..  :bigsmile: