Author Topic: Well, I'm getting ready.......  (Read 642 times)

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
Well, I'm getting ready.......
« on: January 31, 2009 - 11:07:40 AM »
Got all my snacks in order, my STEELER wardrobe, my (one of many) STEELER cap, my STEELER terrible towel, and my STEELER town beer.......Iron City. This is the only time I actually buy and drink Iron City, when the STEELERS make it to the Super Bowl. I used to describe it as "gawd awfull stuff"  :roflsmiley: but I got a head start on it last night............ummm.........didn't taste as bad as I remembered...?  I just may have to go back out today and buy another 6 pack. MEK gave me a couple cans of Iron City ( IC lite), commerative cans with Jerome Bettis, but I don't think I'll open them they are a couple years old.  :smilielol:

BTW,           STEELERS 30  --  tha birds 21
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
Re: Well, I'm getting ready.......
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2009 - 11:28:27 AM »
LOL!!!  I dont know I got a lot of friends from PA but I think that its going to be a very close game and I cant pick a winner.  Im excited though.  Besides shouldnt you be a Browns fan................    :poopoke:

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009 - 11:33:10 AM »
sounds like you are ready Jim, I really don't care who wins as I'm just glad it is a couple of teams that did it the right way.
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009 - 09:41:07 AM »
LOL!!!  I dont know I got a lot of friends from PA but I think that its going to be a very close game and I cant pick a winner.  Im excited though.  Besides shouldnt you be a Browns fan................    :poopoke:

Don

B R O W N S  fan, d@mn Don, that's a slam dude.  Paul Brown was an OK guy (the team named after him) but since he was run out of Cleveland and started another team, the Bengals, the Brown's have a few more reasons for being called that. That is actually the color of the bottom of the seats in most of the stadium..........the "fans" are always crying "OH SH!T" .  That is also the taste in the mouth the Browns fans have after the game.  :smilielol:

Go  STEELERS ! ! !
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger