Author Topic: Here's mine  (Read 3845 times)

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
Re: Here's mine
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2009 - 11:59:20 PM »
I put the car into warm storage after going over it and deciding on the build. I held it there for 6 years while I collected all the parts i would need and my girls did a bunch of growing.
I'll try do shink a tone of pics for you guys, does anyone know how to do a group resize on my pics?

If you have Windows, you can download PowerToys from Microsoft, which includes a photo resizer.  It's easy to use after you've installed PowerToys - just right-click on the photo and choose "Resize Image."  I've found that choosing the Small size (640x480) is the best size for the site.  You can then either upload the photos as attachments using the Additional Options link below the box where you type your message or link to the pic from an online hosting site.  The best thing to do is to establish a free account at a photo hosting service like Photobucket and link to the photos directly.  Since Ross (69ChargerRT, the admin) has to clear space off the server from time-to-time, the uploaded pics tend to disappear over time.  This may be less of a problem now that we've been upgraded to a new server, but even that one will eventually fill up. 
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline boydsdodge

• Top end's unlimited....Aaaauuuuugghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Boydsdodge
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2009 - 09:50:09 AM »
Cool thanks great idea on the hosting site. I have resizing on my comp, I just would like to resize a few pics at the same time. Group resize or file resize would be great, it takes to much time to do one at a time.
Jackson from Toronto.

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2009 - 12:02:04 PM »
You can resize several at a time.  Just hold the "control" key as you click each photo file and then right-click to choose resize.  Or hold the "Shift" key and click the first photo file and the last in a bunch and do the same thing.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline boydsdodge

• Top end's unlimited....Aaaauuuuugghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Boydsdodge
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2009 - 01:02:02 PM »
OH, coool ok thanks. I'll give it a try.
Jackson from Toronto.

Offline DmanSRT69

• Diggin' holes is fun
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2009 - 09:49:32 PM »
I use paint shop pro, which can run scripts to resize and rename, or overwrite, whatever you want.  Basically you write the script to what you want to do, and it'll do it.

Nice story!
Darren

Cool thanks great idea on the hosting site. I have resizing on my comp, I just would like to resize a few pics at the same time. Group resize or file resize would be great, it takes to much time to do one at a time.