Val Kilmer = POS

Author Topic: Val Kilmer = POS  (Read 2588 times)

Offline go-fish

• Resident
Val Kilmer = POS
« on: February 19, 2009 - 08:05:57 PM »
http://newmexicoindependent.com/15922/kilmer-hints-at-guv-run-again?success&

By Matthew Reichbach 1/21/09

Last year, a Richardson spokesman told the Santa Fe New Mexican that Richardson did not endorse a run for governor. Instead, Richardson seems supportive of the idea of Kilmer’s running, saying of Kilmer, “If he jumps in a race he’s got name ID, so it can’t be discounted.”

I still think that if people want to learn a little more about Kilmer– besides that he was Doc Holliday in “Tombstone,” Iceman in “Top Gun” or Batman in “Batman Forever” — the Chuck Klosterman profile for Esquire is a good place to start.

This exchange is particularly … well, just read it.

[Klosterman]: You mean you think you literally had the same experience as Doc Holliday?

Kilmer: Oh, sure. It’s not like I believed that I shot somebody, but I absolutely know what it feels like to pull the trigger and take someone’s life.

[Klosterman:] You understand how it feels to shoot someone as much as a person who has actually committed a murder?

[Kilmer] I understand it more. It’s an actor’s job. A guy who’s lived through the horror of Vietnam has not spent his life preparing his mind for it. He’s some punk. Most guys were borderline criminal or poor, and that’s why they got sent to Vietnam. It was all the poor, wretched kids who got beat up by their dads, guys who didn’t get on the football team, couldn’t finagle a scholarship. They didn’t have the emotional equipment to handle that experience. But this is what an actor trains to do. I can more effectively represent that kid in Vietnam than a guy who was there.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: Val Kilmer = POS
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2009 - 08:22:12 PM »
LOL what a dumbass!!!!!!!! I cannot believe he would be vain enough to think like that. I wish they could throw his trained ass into a foxhole somewhere.....we could all watch the piss run down his trained leg as he faced death......for real.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2009 - 08:26:53 PM »
What an arrogant, self absorbed, egomaniac. Not to mention an uninformed piece of garbage. Where did he go to school?? I work with a lot of vietnam vets and I don't think any one of them fit his description. He's been living in his own private Idaho too long!!

Matt B.
Matt

Offline HemiOrange70

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2009 - 08:33:06 PM »
He gave an interview for the movie The Saint and screwed it up so bad he almost ruined his career. He is an idiot, but in America if G W Bush can be president, then Val Kilmer can be an actor .....LOL

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2009 - 08:35:48 PM »
He gave an interview for the movie The Saint and screwed it up so bad he almost ruined his career. He is an idiot, but in America if G W Bush can be president, then Val Kilmer can be an actor .....LOL

The tool wants to be our new governor and knowing the tree hugging bastard up in Santa Fe he will probably get elected   :pullinghair:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009 - 08:59:02 PM »

And the voice of KITT on the new Knight Rider show... Is that on anymore???

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2009 - 09:26:46 PM »
He also played Jim Morrison in Oliver Stone's The Doors. Sounds like he is doing all the drugs that Jim did!!!. What a jackass!!
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009 - 09:42:28 PM »
well thats it for me, I had liked him in his movies but after reading what he said, this guy is an idiot. I was 18 in 1969 and I lost 7 close friends in nam and this guy thinks he knows better. All of my friends were great, smart students that decided to go to nam and fight.

Kilmer is lower than the sh!t stuck in a fleas asshole, what a loser..... sorry about the rant but I had too....  :wavingflag:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2009 - 10:55:21 PM by az-nick »

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2009 - 09:49:35 PM »
He needs to do some research on that.  I had a lot of friends that went also and they were smart.  I went through college and had a lot of classmates that went and came back.  You could tell some went through some bad times over there.  I know it was bad with all that was told me about what went on there.  I was almost old enough to go even had a draft number but got lucky mine was really high and did not have to go.  He really needs to get his head out of the sand and wake up from what ever state he is in.  I will never respect him again as an actor.   :wavingflag:
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 340Challman

• 70 Challenger B5 A66 4 spd
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2009 - 10:09:18 PM »
LOL what a dumbass!!!!!!!! I cannot believe he would be vain enough to think like that. I wish they could throw his trained ass into a foxhole somewhere.....we could all watch the piss run down his trained leg as he faced death......for real.

:smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

:worshippy :worshippy

You da man !!

Don't look back, I might be gaining on you.
        ___               ___
             ]            [

Offline wiiildcat

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2009 - 10:14:12 PM »
Screw that pos, my dad did 3 tours in Nam and he just called him  a loser? I hope he rots in hell after being gang raped!
 :wavingflag:

Offline troutstreamnm

« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2009 - 10:37:11 PM »
Kilmers an overweight, washed up'ed, drugged out, Hollywood loser that is now hiding out in NM.  Why this State attracts so many of these freaks is beyond me.  He'd have to learn the "Pay-to-Play" game from Richardson before being qualified for Governor anyway!  :roflsmiley:
08 SRT-8 Challenger
71 GA4 Challenger
70 FK5 Charger 500

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2009 - 09:38:46 AM »
Kilmers an overweight, washed up'ed, drugged out, Hollywood loser that is now hiding out in NM.  Why this State attracts so many of these freaks is beyond me.  He'd have to learn the "Pay-to-Play" game from Richardson before being qualified for Governor anyway!  :roflsmiley:

well said  :iagree:

Offline Ornamental

• Oslo, Norway
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2009 - 01:11:39 PM »
Val Kilmer, what a wanker...
The only thing more disgusting than his arrogance is the way he substitutes facts with his prejudices. One thing is for certain, he doesn't have to train to represent a disgusting swine filled up with his unfounded notions, being a total prick. He's already quite effective in it too.

Panther Pink '72 Challenger Rallye.
Grey '70 Challenger R/T

-There are two kinds of pedestrians: The quick and the dead.

***Per Arne***

Offline Street_Challenged73

• Sr. Resident
  • '73 FC-7 Challenger..Member since October 20, 2002
    • My '73 Challenger Restoration Page
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2009 - 04:35:15 PM »
Welcome to Hollywood.... :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:  There's a difference between reality and Hollywood, but many actors just don't understand where the line is drawn. :screwy: :screwy: :screwy:
1973 Dodge Challenger......................The ongoing project. (00/----\00)
1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin-Turbo....The sunny day cruiser (RTBoost)
1990 Toyota Celica GT Liftback...........The new daily & winter driver.
All-American Muscle: 'Cudas and Challengers...Still the Elite and always will be.

Street_Challenged73 from Wisconsin