Author Topic: Starting next week about on Tuesday  (Read 635 times)

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
Starting next week about on Tuesday
« on: February 25, 2009 - 12:17:03 PM »
Starting about this time next week I will be traveling so I will not be on here if any.  My laptop hard drive went out so I will not have access to a computer while I am traveling.  I am leaving my work computer here so not have to carry it and we are not suppose to carry it anyways with us.  I am so excited about going home for a couple of weeks.  It will be so good to see the usa again and get to see my girlfriend and move my car and house things also to get all my things in one place.  I hope to get it arranged to get my car started on as well.  I hope I can get the sheet metal done while I am over here and then I can finish up everything else when I get back.  This year has gone by pretty fast it is hard to believe it has.  The first 6 months went really slow but the 2nd went by fast.   :bigsmile:  It will be so good to see all of my parts there and I just hope I can get it started on soon.    :woohoo:  Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
Re: Starting next week about on Tuesday
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2009 - 02:01:03 PM »
With Travel and all I get about 3 to 4 weeks off.  Just hope there is not the weather problems here that we have been having.  Had a lot of dust storms here the last few weeks.  The last one left everything looking orange.  Kept a lot of guys from getting back here also. 
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2009 - 04:07:13 PM »
What day you gonna be back in Cullman?

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2009 - 06:01:01 PM »
You will never forget how green the color green is when you step off the plane. I thought the date groves and such were green over in the mid east but when you step on US soil and the green is all around it is amazing. At least it was for me. I got off the plane in Savannah, GA and it was spring. It was just so amazing. The air doesn't smell like it does over there too. Quite an amazing experience.
Two weeks home and I was strangely wanting to go back. Maybe it was because my brother being there still. I almost got to see him while we both were in Kuwait for a bit.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009 - 09:34:41 PM »
I will be in Birmingham on the 8th then rent a car and drive to Cullman.  I know I really miss green.  I hope to see some while I am home.  I just can not wait to see the USA again.  Going to be so cool.   :wavingflag:

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Rare_T_A

• Resident
    • Freiss Family Mopar Site
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2009 - 04:04:15 PM »
 :wavingflag:

Welcome back and enjoy yourself!!!!!!!!!
'09 Challenger R/T  5.7 HEMI Auto
'70Challenger T/A 340 727

Fargo, N. Dak.
My web Site:  http://freiss.co.nr

My Flikr Page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/102813164@N04/

I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left!

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2009 - 10:06:50 PM »
I am going to try for sure.  Will be good to get some good food as well and not the same thing every day.  Hope to get to start making a life together with my girlfriend also and get our furnature moved in as well.  And hope to get my car started on as well. Just going to be busy for sure.  Gordon   :wavingflag:

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon