Author Topic: Caliper Pins  (Read 811 times)

Offline 73yellowfish

Caliper Pins
« on: February 26, 2009 - 06:07:30 PM »
Hey Guys...

Awhile back, I did a core exchange down at the local napa for a pair of rebuilt calipers... Now I either left the caliper pins on it.. or there somewhere around here..

but..

Checked back today with napa and advance auto... and either did not have it...

Any suggestions on where to get them...

thanks

dc
'73 cuda
(O [       ]{|||}[       ] O)

Offline duodec

Re: Caliper Pins
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009 - 12:56:20 AM »
Raybestos still lists caliper 'bolts' that look right; P/N H5005.  There's a picture at

http://www.raybestos.com/wps/portal/raybestos/productDetail?partNumber=H5005-2&brandName=DBL

Pep Boys carries Raybestos; I'd bet other places do too.

Are you sure Napa doesn't have a full front brake hardware kit?  If so it probably includes the pins (the last on I bought did but that was 20 years ago).

Offline 72bluNblu

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2009 - 01:59:51 AM »
I bought a set from Kragen just a couple months ago. They had to order them but they came from the local warehouse. Much better than the stockers too I might at, the bolt heads are larger so they don't round off like the stockers did when they got frozen up. I also think they were under caliper bolts.

Offline 73yellowfish

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009 - 09:59:02 AM »
thanks guys... i actually went to good ol' ebay to pick up a set... should be coming in today.. hopefully.. thanks for the help... but now i got another question... but i'll start up a new thread for that one..
'73 cuda
(O [       ]{|||}[       ] O)