Author Topic: 3 70 challengers for sale  (Read 10781 times)

Offline dodgeman29720

Re: 3 70 challengers for sale
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009 - 11:40:09 PM »
Oh i know. i totally understand no hard feelings at all and the 20k is just a starting price. I will do the vert myself if i dont get what i want but the other two needs to go

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #46 on: March 06, 2009 - 09:15:18 AM »
I myself am a little optimistic.  It would be a tempting deal with all the extra parts he has to. But are the extra parts the parts off these cars? If the frames are solid on them, there is a lot of E body muscle right there to play with. Of course I live in Alabama. Biggest thing to me is having them rolling with doors , fenders and stuff bolted on.  A little bit of work there and they would look more appealing to other people.

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #47 on: March 06, 2009 - 12:55:04 PM »

well i will start by saying i am open to all offers and trades for any car i have. I am an hour south of charlotte in lancaster sc. I know for sure i can get a title for the vert and probably a 75% chance on the other two. I can try through broadway title  to get a title im sure youve heard of it . Ive heard they will guarantee a tile but i dont no i have heard good and bad with them. Anyone know?? I do have a pic on my dads cam for the rt se i just havnt got it from him but i will and i will try to get fender tag pics if there still there and first 7 vin num. The rt se is still at the guys house i bought it from and it was a 12 car deal so i really didnt get a chance to see it as it was in a briar patch! And the blue car is not a roller. now  :blah: about this site  :screwy: nah some of the guys here are really helpful like jeff aka rt hedkace was really helpful on getting my pics on here and is a really cool guy. Now some of the guys love to start something and they love the drama :drama:  i mean i thought this would be like a brotherhood type thing being all mopar site i know when i go to an all mopar show it puts cold chills on me and its like were all family. I mean its simple if you arent looking to buy a car why would you reply to this thread right??? i just dont understand it  but i do love coming on this site and checking everything out so to answer your quest. Not yet but almost
corey

Thanks for the kind words man  :cheers:
More than happy to help you out.

Don't sweat the small stuff here. Sometimes we just like to bicker for no reason....like a bunch of overemotional chicks  :swear: :crying:  :lol:
No offense to the girlies here............I'm actually talking about the dudes  :smilielol:

If you stick around you'll see we are a great group of fools.  :2thumbs:

:2cents: I do think some more details, and some more detailed pics would help you out big time  :2cents:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline dodgeman29720

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2009 - 10:18:56 PM »
recent pics of the convertible

Offline dodgeman29720

« Reply #49 on: March 10, 2009 - 10:47:56 PM »
the rt se  sorry but these are the only pics i have

Offline dodgeman29720

« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2009 - 10:50:56 PM »
And the 383 rt car sorry but the car is still on the trailor with no wheels  :clueless: so i did what i could

Offline quapman

• Resident
    • Auto-Grip on Facebook
« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2009 - 02:50:41 PM »
Excellent, dodgeman! This gives us a much better idea of what you've got.

Is the S.E. a 383 or 440 car?

Thanks!

Steve
My name is Steve and I'm addicted to Challengers...

Offline 'Cuda Hunter

• Sr. Resident
  • Tastes Like Chicken
« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2009 - 04:43:16 PM »
Any way we could get fender tag readouts on the three?
That would answer alot of questions here.

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

Offline dodgeman29720

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2009 - 09:21:32 PM »
no fender tags but i will post vin num when i get a chance and the rt se is a 440 car
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009 - 09:25:16 PM by dodgeman29720 »

Offline sloop

« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2009 - 01:21:28 PM »
Hey Dodgeman... Sorry you are having so much trouble with this thread...  If you would like, i live in Rock Hill.  I will come over and take all the pictures anyone could need along with more detailed info on the cars and help get it all posted gor you... let me know -JB

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2009 - 03:28:41 PM »
no fender tags but i will post vin num when i get a chance and the rt se is a 440 car

Is this a 4 speed car ? Sloop, if you get overthere and this is a 4 speed car I would love to know more.

Offline dodgeman29720

« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2009 - 07:28:37 PM »
the rt se is automatic car

Offline MoparMan440

• Drive fast, take chances !
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2009 - 10:42:23 PM »
the rt se is automatic car

Thanks for the response. As mentioned I was hoping it was a 4 speed. Curious did the vert sell ? Thanks.

Offline sloop

« Reply #58 on: April 13, 2009 - 10:28:41 PM »
I spoke w/ the seller today,  I will be going to see the cars wednesday to help gather a little more info on them, i will only be able to see the vert and the rt, the rt se is not at the same location. if you have any more q's, maybe i can help.

Offline quapman

• Resident
    • Auto-Grip on Facebook
« Reply #59 on: April 14, 2009 - 03:12:03 PM »
Awesome, sloop! If you could get a general location of the R/T-S.E., that would be cool, too. I'm hoping it's closer "this way". (I'm in central NC)

Steve
My name is Steve and I'm addicted to Challengers...