Author Topic: i have to admit  (Read 895 times)

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
i have to admit
« on: March 04, 2009 - 06:44:49 PM »
this was the very first forum iv ever joined 4 years again since then iv joined many more mathews solocam gun forums mustang forums dodge dart forums caliber forums on and on and this is without a dought the best one! yall are the niceest bunch of people iv ever met! ever where else i go theres always someone puting down your stuff or your spelling or talking about how much better there stuff is than everyone elses! you guys are great proud to be a part of it!!! :cheers: Kevin
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: i have to admit
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2009 - 06:49:08 PM »
Nice of you to say it!  :cheers:  I think the people go out of their way here to focus on the topic and overlook faults because lets face it, we all have them. I was on a site called sounddomain and while some of the stuff was funny, really it was a core group that just slammed everyone else for laughs. Life is too short to waste time on people who really dont care about you or your circumstances.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline MOPAR FANATIC

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2009 - 06:51:26 PM »
 :thumbsup: Have to agree with you 100% 6-pak.  :cheers:
71 Challenger 340 a/t
2013 Plum Crazy Hemi R/T 6SPD

Offline inot2old

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2009 - 08:15:04 PM »
Kevin,  good to see you on again.  Hope you are doing good.  I agree with you about the people on here too.  I am on another forum & if a newbie asks a question soembody always says "use the search".  Here if you ask a ? people are glad to answer even if it has been asked a hundred times before.
'71 Cuda 

'70 Charger project
'05 Crossfire Roadster

Offline fantum

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009 - 08:52:37 PM »
I have a question.  If the question has been asked 100 times before are the answers all the same?   :smilielol: :smilielol: :poopoke:
Mike

wagesofsin

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009 - 09:02:50 PM »
your a bazillion % right 6pak!!  :woohoo:
i just got off the phone with mopardave and it was like talking to an old friend.
and everyone i meet, or interact with here is just real. no candycoated, wannabe hardass attitudes.
just downhome, good ol' car folks!!   :2thumbs:

except for the occassional sibling rivalry('cudas vs. challengers)
which im happy to say im not involved with, happily owning one of each.
 :bigsmile:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009 - 09:14:28 PM »
your a bazillion % right 6pak!!  :woohoo:
i just got off the phone with mopardave and it was like talking to an old friend.
and everyone i meet, or interact with here is just real. no candycoated, wannabe hardass attitudes.
just downhome, good ol' car folks!!   :2thumbs:

except for the occassional sibling rivalry('cudas vs. challengers)
which im happy to say im not involved with, happily owning one of each.
 :bigsmile:

Hey is Daves number for public consumption? I need to ask him some questions but have been playing pm tag lately. Just wondering if his number is out there somewhere for any of us to call?
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009 - 09:28:58 PM »
 :iagree: With all that's been said here. This site is "home" for me. Great cars, great people and no flaming!! Just an occasional "UTHUSTLER" which although he wasted a lot of people's time I found him amusing. I am looking forward to Carlisle again and the chance to mingle with the CC.com crowd and get to know some more of the folks here!! :2thumbs:

Matt B.
Matt

wagesofsin

« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009 - 09:35:01 PM »
Hey is Daves number for public consumption? I need to ask him some questions but have been playing pm tag lately. Just wondering if his number is out there somewhere for any of us to call?

the number to roseville is: 1-586-859-2613

he said hes been very busy, and playin catch up. but trust me, hes on top of it.   :2thumbs:

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009 - 10:21:14 PM »
Thanks  :2thumbs: :cheers:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline troutstreamnm

« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009 - 10:45:37 PM »
#1 site in my book.  Great folks and an infinite knowledge base  :2thumbs:
08 SRT-8 Challenger
71 GA4 Challenger
70 FK5 Charger 500

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009 - 01:05:20 AM »
 :bigsmile:  I have to agree.  Best site ever and the best bunch of people that ever could be.  We have one goal that is to preserve our cars.  That is why I made the tread with how many years of exspierence we have all had.  I have talked with several members on the phone and it is just like calling an old friend,  easy to talk to and most all will do anything they can to help you.  Thanks for your post.  Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009 - 03:26:52 AM »
   :iagree:   :2thumbs:  Great site, great guys & gals, all here are treated equal.    :bigsmile:
Dave

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009 - 08:18:43 AM »
Sure good to hear from ya again Kevin, how's the "little" guy comming along? The last pic ya posted looked like he was about ready to play T ball  :roflsmiley: Good looking boy, good thing his mommy is cute, right ?  :cheers:  :wave:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009 - 09:42:45 PM »
Sure good to hear from ya again Kevin, how's the "little" guy comming along? The last pic ya posted looked like he was about ready to play T ball  :roflsmiley: Good looking boy, good thing his mommy is cute, right ?  :cheers:  :wave:
  yea he is doing great growing way too fast!!!
im a member of the mosin forum and i posted a some pics of my gun and out of 30 some replies only one person said "nice gun thanks for the pics'  every other one was like you spelled this wrong or that pics not the right size bla bla bla!!
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!