Author Topic: Nicks Group Buy for Dash  (Read 1184 times)

Offline 73EStroker

Nicks Group Buy for Dash
« on: March 10, 2009 - 10:42:59 PM »
Sent the money to Nicks Classic last night for a new dash  :clapping:. I must say that $499 + $58 shipping is the best deal I have seen. Old dash is in the courier tomorrow. YO is $999 -20% I think they increased the prices to offer the discount back. Nicks offering is from Ultimate Rides.
Barry (Salmon Arm)

Offline RaptorF229

• A work in Progress
Re: Nicks Group Buy for Dash
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2009 - 02:29:53 AM »
I'm in the second group for this buy. This is the second time I have been in a group buy with Nick. For anyone on the fence about buying a new pad this is the way to go, Nick has been really great and takes care of you.

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2009 - 09:31:02 AM »
I need to figure out when its over. I may just have to send my dash in b/c Al is gonna be out of town...

and then theres money...  :pullinghair:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline NoMope Greg

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2009 - 12:15:32 PM »
I'm in the second group for this buy. This is the second time I have been in a group buy with Nick. For anyone on the fence about buying a new pad this is the way to go, Nick has been really great and takes care of you.

:iagree:  Nick is the man! 

I need to figure out when its over. I may just have to send my dash in b/c Al is gonna be out of town...

Wally, unless something has changed from when I was in last year's buy, you don't have to send in the core to get the dash.  You'l have to pay a refundable core charge, but they'll also pay for shipping the old core back.  When you have your old pad out and ready to go in the box, you just contact Nick and he'll arrange for the shipping label to be sent to you and arrange pickup.  I didn't send my pad back until about two months after I received the new one.
Greg
2003 Ford Escape XLS
Currently Mopar-less :(

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2009 - 02:00:08 PM »
Oh thats cool. I was just trying to dodge the $195 core charge....... I'll have to see what happens here. Im spending a chunk of change this weekend....  :misbehaving:

{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2009 - 08:06:27 PM »
:iagree:  Nick is the man! 

Wally, unless something has changed from when I was in last year's buy, you don't have to send in the core to get the dash.  You'l have to pay a refundable core charge, but they'll also pay for shipping the old core back.  When you have your old pad out and ready to go in the box, you just contact Nick and he'll arrange for the shipping label to be sent to you and arrange pickup.  I didn't send my pad back until about two months after I received the new one.

Hey Greg,
yes things have changed,
1. yes you do not have to send the core in to get the new dash but you will have to pay the core depost of $195.00 which is refundable and you will have to wait for it to come.
2. UR will no longer pay for core shipping back to them, not before or after the new pad is delivered, that offer is over.

Offline 73EStroker

« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009 - 12:13:51 AM »
And the reason I shipped the core straight away was after talking to Nick. We both agree that trying to get your money back on cores is a pain. So I took the easy route.
Barry (Salmon Arm)

Offline peterro

• 70 Challenger in progress...
    • The Pistonhead
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2009 - 03:31:27 PM »
Arrrgh!!!  I wish I had waited.  I bought a new pad about 2months ago.  On the upside, I love the Ultimate Rides pad.  It looks great.  It'll look better once installed though.

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2009 - 07:21:22 AM »
Nick, when is the buy "up" ?  :dunno:

Man, those guys over at Moparts are some ungreatful MoFo's!  :bricks1:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009 - 08:03:41 AM »

Hey Wally if Al is going to be out of pocket, I have an extra I can send for you if you need me to. I just need to make sure that I can send it UPS. It is very hard to catch the FedEx guy around here. As long as I can send it UPS and you can recoup the shipping charges for me I will donate a core for you.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2009 - 12:28:50 PM »
Oh man, that rules! I would feel bad that Alan has held onto that one for so long for me. I will definitely take you up on it if Al can't make it back. I can even send you mine when I swap them out.  :2thumbs:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2009 - 12:51:42 PM »
Wally, call me at 520-260-1983 so we can talk, you are getting too nervous......  :scared:

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2009 - 01:58:33 PM »
 :crazy:

ok.
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100

Offline az-nick

• NicksClassicParts
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2009 - 02:55:08 PM »
:crazy:

ok.

It was good talking to you, who ever you are  :cooldancing: enjoy that truck......

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2009 - 03:31:46 PM »
 :crazy: was great speaking with you as well.

A buddy once said "how many first names does this guy have? Eric, Shawn, Wally, Peters?"  :roflsmiley:

I can calm down now....  :sleeping:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]
      '68 D100