Author Topic: Gun Control - GOOD THING  (Read 2561 times)

Offline 340Challman

• 70 Challenger B5 A66 4 spd
Re: Gun Control - GOOD THING
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2009 - 07:41:03 PM »
It just goes to show ya, there are only two classes of Americans; The ultra rich and the rest of us suckers.  :villagers:

Amen Brother! What do ya say we take "our" country back. :villagers: :villagers:
Don't look back, I might be gaining on you.
        ___               ___
             ]            [

Offline lemming303

• San Antonio, TX
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2009 - 11:32:34 PM »
It was 165 Million, not Billion. Not that that makes it any less of an atrocity, but its not billions.
Kevin

73 Challenger Rallye - first project

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2009 - 04:49:04 AM »
  It's happening all over the world, taxpayers hard earned money tipped into the pockets of those who should be thrown in jail.   :villagers: 
  If I ran a company the way these criminals did I would be had up on fraud.   :banghead: 
  There has aways been 2 sets of rules, one for the hard working citizen and another for the lazy leaches on society that run most of these companies with no responsibility and no conscious.   :stomp:   :pullinghair:
Dave

Offline Goehner

• 392 IE
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2009 - 10:13:25 PM »
They should all be thrown in jail for this. 165bil of 170 to be paid in bonuses? GWB should have never let this happen. Let them all fail, it will be good for the economy in the long run.

It was actually 165 Million with an M. edit, oops, double post.
392 Edition on order
08 Mega Cab 3500 SRW 6.7 CTD, 2" Leveling kit, 33" Mickey Thompson MTZ
05 Durango Limited, Yea, it's got a HEMI!!

Offline 70 383 SE

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2009 - 05:08:14 PM »
They say that they have to pay these big bonuses to keep these people :roflsmiley: if they are part of the reason their company is in the state that it is.....WHY WOULD you WANT to keep them???? :dunno: :dunno: :clueless: They say that they don`t want to loose them to their compeditors, :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley:they are also in the same sinking ship,so where else are they going to go???? :smilielol: :smilielol:
70 383 SE Chally,2010 Chevy Silerado LTZ 4x4 crew-cab ,wifes car 2010 Honda Accord coupe......need to save gas somewhere.....hehehe

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2009 - 05:19:48 PM »
There is another layer that needs to be discussed here. I am pissed and feel that its not right that the company paid out millions in bonuses to their employees but the government going in behind the stimulus payout to AIG and now imposing an unprecedented 90% tax on the money is a very disturbing trend. What if congress just starts making any kind of law they want in special session for the lol, "good of the people"?
This government we have right now scares me. Now dont take this the wrong way guys, its just an example. The government used to sell huge blocks of spent .223 casings to different companies for reloading and retail public sales, not any more. In fact one company that had already paid for and obtained the shipment was notified that government personel were coming back to get the casing shipment and destroy them to sell to China for scrap. They will make less money doing that along with the added expense of the destruction of the shell casings. How many people do you know that are killed by .223 shells in violent crimes?
 This all adds up to nothing less than the disarming of a people who are fed up with government policy. Obama talks about the previous administrations failed policies? He will be the outright downfall of this nation if things keep going this way. :sadwavey:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2009 - 05:23:46 PM »
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline Randy Mosier

« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2009 - 09:41:01 PM »
"Edward M. Liddy, the government-appointed chairman of A.I.G., said at least some bonuses were needed to keep the most skilled executives."

If they don't like what they're getting paid, let them go look for other jobs! Let them try to find another job in this mess of an economy they helped create! And I say LET the doorknob hit them on the way out!