Author Topic: synthetic vs regular oil  (Read 4690 times)

kudakidd

Re: synthetic vs regular oil
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2009 - 06:19:45 PM »
I myself like brad penn its a small american company in bradford pennsylvania,buy american, the amount of zinc is a secret but the epa would probably shut them down if known. ;)

Brad Penn bought the formula and rights to the old green Kendall GT-1 racing oil. If it's exactly the same, then it's one of the best dino oils on the market.

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2009 - 07:19:28 PM »
They call it the "green" oil on their site and in their literature. The nearest dealer to me is in Las Cruces or Albuquerque. I called the Albuquerque dealer because I figured they would have the best price. It is priced up there at 4 dollars and change per quart. Not too much for my Challenger but too much for my daily drivers.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline dodge freak 2

« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2009 - 10:39:07 PM »
It is priced up there at 4 dollars and change per quart. Not too much for my Challenger but too much for my daily drivers.

Have you seen the price of oil now? The "cheap" name brand oil goes for $3 a quart...I used to run the "high millage" oils but those are $ now. Best deals I find are on the 4 quart jugs that happen to be on sale. If it on sale for $10 I am happy  :(

Offline farmertan

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009 - 08:29:23 AM »
bb71 it really is green in color not black oil kinda wierd when you first pour it out,the other day i was walking into a store and happened to notice the anti-freeze on the shelf 12.99 a gal wow wasnt it just 4 or 5 bucks not to long ago.
73 340 4sp 2nd owner since 85    brett