I am done , everything is for sale except my truck & Chall

Author Topic: I am done , everything is for sale except my truck & Chall  (Read 14067 times)

Offline oldkimmer

Re: I am done , everything is for sale except my truck & Chall
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2009 - 01:55:42 PM »
 :canada:..........Hey CP, sorry about ur delima. Hope u get ur life straightened out soon........Good luck 2 ya......Kim............
The beast has been unleashed........Thems the hazzards..........Unleash the beast......

Offline N96cuda

• Kirks Cars
« Reply #91 on: April 12, 2009 - 08:53:56 PM »
A long shot:

I read an article of some agricultural states in desperate need of farmers. Particularly milk-cow-farms.
Don't you know about, for example, some Dutch farmer in Canada who's planning to move or expand to the States; you might be needed on the farm......

A customer of mine helps farmers to move from the Netherlands and Germany to the States and Canada. If something like this comes up I'll let ya know. :netherlands:

I'm sorry, but this makes no sense at all. Every, and I mean every dairy-farmer in the country (USA) is losing money at the current on-farm wholesale milk prices, we are netting about $10 per hundred weight of milk sold, it cost apx. $15 to produce it. The Dutch farmers that are still left in our area are also hurting and many of them are having problems getting more operating money. Many banks/lenders are cutting their losses and selling the farms out regardless of how good you do your job. I personally don't think anyone in their right mind would move to the states to milk cows at this time. I'm sorry for getting off topic, but this hits close to home since I recently sold the milking operation of the farm that my Dad started over 50 years ago. I won't go into any details about the Dutch (many of whom I'm friends with)  that have came to the States and immediately started HUGE dairy's, driving up the prices of cattle in the process, making a lot of money short term, but eventually helping to produce a surplus of milk resulting in very low wholesale milk prices causing hardships for them and the multi-generational American farms that were established decades ago. But this is a free Country so I don't complain  :dunno: (too much, anyway). Okay, I'm off my soapbox now, carry on.  :cheers:

70 Cuda 440-6 Shaker, Auto, Vitamin C, stripe delete, black int. & vinyl top, luggage rack, Magnums, build sheet
71 Cuda conv. 383 4-speed, Rallye red, black top, int. and billboards, 2 complete build sheets
09 B5 blue Challenger SRT-8
www.93cobra.itgo.com

Offline JoltinJoe

• BALZ TO THE WALZ MAN
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2009 - 09:03:22 PM »
Wow. I'm still a bit of a newb here but some SN's stickout and you always have all the answers CP.  Like a ChryCo God here!

I see that this thread has been silent for several weeks but I figure to chime in anyhow.

First, you CAN work here while you get your degree.  Secondly, would it help to have contacts with the Vice Prez of the US???  Who would have ever thought that Delaware would be so beneficial  :roflsmiley:

PM me for details if you still need help as I have questions too before any calls are made.

Here are some parts I'm looking for '70 Barracuda Vert 360ci auto:

cruise control
original jack assembly
anything NOS for it
HIS: '68 GMC 3/4 ton pick-up truck, '73 Barracuda, '87 Firebird, '01 Jeep Cherokee and finally a '70 Barracuda Convertible!
HERS: 1980 Toyota Starlet, 1995 SAAB 9-5 and then '01 SAAB 9-3 and currently '08 Saab 9-3 convertible!
NEXT IS MINE: purple 2010 Dodge Challenger!!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2009 - 10:03:59 PM »
I think that is exactly what Neil needs, someone with some connections. There is no reason why he should be denied a greencard while so many others seem to get them at will. Would be super if you could help in this situation. I would consider it a great victory to get someone like CP a visa to stay here or even citizenship   :woo:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline cudasam

« Reply #94 on: May 20, 2009 - 12:11:47 AM »
Oh no ! You aren't headin to Panama ,are you !!!!!

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #95 on: May 20, 2009 - 12:18:34 AM »
I have an idea Chryco. Grow a full beard and wear a turban, then fly to the states via Saudi Arabia. Just tell them you want a visa to take flying lessons, but aren't interested in learning to land......

Well it worked for the 9/11 hyjackers  :dunno:
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #96 on: May 20, 2009 - 11:52:23 AM »
Works for getting into Canaduh too , just don`t show uo with qualifications

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #97 on: May 20, 2009 - 12:07:24 PM »
I still REALLY need a 318-to-904 kickdown linkage...  Like, really need..   Like, for almost 3 years now...
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)

Offline burnt orange

« Reply #98 on: May 20, 2009 - 12:11:40 PM »
Works for getting into Canaduh too , just don`t show uo with qualifications

Want into the States? It is easy, just head south and cross the border from Alberduh!  Then you can be an illegal immigrant and do well for yourself, courtesey of the American taxpayer.
< ° ) ) >< 

Offline chaps70rt

• 70 Challenger R/T Hardtop in Progress (Canada)
« Reply #99 on: May 20, 2009 - 11:24:29 PM »
Hey Chryco .... any chance you have any decent 1970 Front headlight bezels?

Thanks .... CHAPS70RT
White 1970 Challenger R/T
440 - 4BBL - Shaker
Daily Driver - 2014 Dodge RAM 1500
Stouffville, Ontario Canada

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
« Reply #100 on: May 21, 2009 - 12:45:34 AM »
Hey Chryco .... any chance you have any decent 1970 Front headlight bezels?

Thanks .... CHAPS70RT

Yeah , the 2 for my own car ,
I bet  I can get the kickdown linkage you need in about 3 days Jeff

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline JoltinJoe

• BALZ TO THE WALZ MAN
« Reply #101 on: May 21, 2009 - 01:42:46 AM »
I think that is exactly what Neil needs, someone with some connections. There is no reason why he should be denied a greencard while so many others seem to get them at will. Would be super if you could help in this situation. I would consider it a great victory to get someone like CP a visa to stay here or even citizenship   :woo:

Slow as it goes but I will chew on all their ears and look at all the angles.  :)
HIS: '68 GMC 3/4 ton pick-up truck, '73 Barracuda, '87 Firebird, '01 Jeep Cherokee and finally a '70 Barracuda Convertible!
HERS: 1980 Toyota Starlet, 1995 SAAB 9-5 and then '01 SAAB 9-3 and currently '08 Saab 9-3 convertible!
NEXT IS MINE: purple 2010 Dodge Challenger!!!

Offline ViperMan

• Resident
  • 2017 Carlisle or BUST...
    • JS Custom Cars
« Reply #102 on: May 21, 2009 - 08:53:58 AM »
Yeah , the 2 for my own car ,
I bet  I can get the kickdown linkage you need in about 3 days Jeff

That'd be phenomenal!!   :bananasmi
2000 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe - 8.0L V10, 6-Speed Tremec
2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited - Trail Rated - 4.7L V8, Auto
2010 Dodge Challenger SE Rallye - 3.5L V6, Auto (Wife's!)