DAAAAAMN!!!!!!

Author Topic: DAAAAAMN!!!!!!  (Read 3391 times)

Offline Born_Fast

• RIGHT PEDAL :: LEFT LANE
Re: DAAAAAMN!!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2009 - 03:35:19 PM »
Willard: I paid roughly 1800 Euros total for the rims, tires, shipping and taxes.

2" spring relocation kit is already order and should arrive in the next ten days. I'll keep you updated and can hopefully post some pics of my Chally with new wheels on soon.

Offline cwestra

« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2009 - 07:26:55 PM »
In case you're interested, there's a guy selling a pair of front 1" offset purches for a Challenger on eBay.  Not sure if you already have some of if they would even work for you but just an FYI.

eBay Item number: 330318612016
Corey - in Northern Indiana

Offline 360 'CUDA

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2009 - 01:13:12 PM »
2" spring relocation kit is already order and should arrive in the next ten days. I'll keep you updated and can hopefully post some pics of my Chally with new wheels on soon.

What kit did you get? Do you have a link?

Offline E-Body Products

• E-Body Products
  • American Jobs Are Our Children's Future!
    • E-BODY PRODUCTS
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009 - 11:20:25 PM »
Nobody has mentioned the Mopar Performance offset spring hangers yet.  They are 3/4" offset and will work with a early B-Body rear end (Ex: 1969).  The B-body rear end is shorter than the E-body (Get 1" on both sides) and the spring perches are also moved in (Relocates springs farther inboard).  This combination is what lets the 15X10 with 5" backspace fit and have the deeper dish look. 

Also by using the B-body rear, you avoid having to weld new spring perches on and eliminate the worry of properly setting pinion angle prior to welding.  We put the offset mopar performance spring hangers on my Dad's challenger and everything works good with the spring alignments, etc...   :2cents:

Daniel
www.ebodyproducts.com

Offline Born_Fast

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2009 - 04:00:03 PM »
Hey everyone,

i went along with your suggestions and ordered a 3" spring relocation kit. The parts arrived last week and just this weekend, i could ride out for the first time on brandnew wheels. Sweeeeet!!   :drool:

I'm not exaggerating when i say that they look AWESOME on the black Chally and the tire dimensions are also just perfect. I'm really happy after all, even though there was a lot of trouble on the way. Thanks to all of you who helped me out with your feedback and expertise. You guys ROCK!!  :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:

P.S. I'll post pics in a separate post in the photo-section.

Offline Born_Fast

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2009 - 04:02:47 PM »

Offline Belgium Cuda

• Living in Belgium but beeing Swedish
« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2009 - 12:12:58 PM »
I had 15x10" with 295/60-15 on my ex challenger, needed hijackers to avoid hitting the wheelmoldings. :eek4:
1970 Challenger Convertible - to become a Hemi tribute
1968 Charger R/T 500 cui stroker

Offline Oz-E-Body

• It's Alive!!
« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2009 - 12:01:53 PM »
Hi there Dreamcruiser, nice to see that you have the problem resolved and that you’re happy with the end result. The input and technical support from the members of this website is second to none eh!.
Anyway, I think it needs to be said  :useless:
I’m dying to see some pics of this beast with the new wheel/rubber combo.
 :)