Author Topic: Kick Panels with Speakers?  (Read 11901 times)

Offline Justins72

Re: Kick Panels with Speakers?
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009 - 12:25:34 AM »
Thanks guys i will be doing all the plastic peices in my car in that immitation leather, I also fiberglassed the dash and will be wrapping it in it as well.

Offline divingtigger

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009 - 09:45:39 AM »
What I'm contemplating doing is putting speakers over the trans tunnel under the dash facing the foot wells, then covering the box with carpet.  Legendary will sell you small portions of carpet to do this.....Justins looks  :droolingbounce: though...might try that with an old set of kickpanels

Offline Bullitt-

• Permanent Resident
  • Better Things To Come Member Since 2/16/06
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009 - 09:49:56 AM »
What I'm contemplating doing is putting speakers over the trans tunnel under the dash facing the foot wells, then covering the box with carpet. 

That would not be very stereo friendly.....speakers should be separated, as much as possible, & pointing toward the listener...... I'd prefer speakers under the dash pointed down rather than pointing away from the center.
Wade  73 Rallye 340..'77 Millennium Falcon...13 R/T Classic   Huntsville, AL
Screwed by Photobucket!

Offline leanburn

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2009 - 11:01:31 AM »
i would sure like to see how that dash works out for ya justin.

Offline divingtigger

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2009 - 12:07:51 PM »
That would not be very stereo friendly.....speakers should be separated, as much as possible, & pointing toward the listener...... I'd prefer speakers under the dash pointed down rather than pointing away from the center.

Oh ok thanks.  Gotta rethink that whole thing I guess