Author Topic: anyone have spare Kidney they dont need?  (Read 2547 times)

Offline 71RTSEWagon-Conv

anyone have spare Kidney they dont need?
« on: April 25, 2009 - 11:34:53 AM »
Anyone have a spare kidney they dont need? I not sure if I have said this yet but I have renal kidney disease and have finally got put on waiting list for transplant. they say wait is about 8 years without donner. I started dialysis last week and it helps alot. as you may have noticed I have not been on for a long time as i have not been working on much as I felt so bad I couldnt work much. Now I feel better on the dialsis but it still takes most my time as i work full time still and have to be on machine 9 hours a night so dont leave me much time to work on my cars now that I feel like working on them. I will be at carlisle this year just not sure in what yet. as they are all tore apart at this time. will probally have the challenger wagon running by then. anyway thats the short story. if anyone has any questions just ask. and I know its a long shot but if anyone wants to donate a kidney I would apricate it alot. dont know what I could do to repay you but you could drive any of my cars if you wanted  :burnout: Thanks for great site and keep me in mind and dont forget become a organ doner. Oh here is the contact info if anyones interested in donating. My coordnators name is Ann Litts . email is alitts@unch.unc.edu and phone # is 1-888-263-5293 my name is Marty Bollinger and id # is 1868055-3 .   P.S if you have diabetes or high blood presure you will probaly be ruled out. Thanks for the long shot but you never know where you may find one. See You in Carlisle
71 Challenger R/T se Wagon, 71 Challenger Conv [Pace Car], 69 Charger R/T 4x4, 70 Sunroof Superbird clone, 70 Superbird Conv clone, 69 Daytona 4x4 clone, 67 Fury wagon limo factory, 70 Swinger conv, 78 Super Coupe, 78 Super Coupe Sedan Delivery, and some GMs [sorry] 70 GTO conv, 73 Z28, and more

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
Re: anyone have spare Kidney they dont need?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2009 - 01:39:53 PM »
Sorry to hear this. Here is hoping the Lord provides what you need. Did you ever get the winged car done?
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2009 - 01:55:19 PM »
Sorry to hear about this and as you stated I would most likely be rulled out because of high blood pressure.  I hope and pray that someone will be able to supply the Kidney that you need.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline go-fish

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2009 - 03:41:51 PM »
I know its a long shot but if anyone wants to donate a kidney I would apricate it alot. dont know what I could do to repay you but you could drive any of my cars if you wanted  :burnout: Thanks for great site and keep me in mind and dont forget become a organ doner. Oh here is the contact info if anyones interested in donating. My coordnators name is Ann Litts . email is alitts@unch.unc.edu and phone # is 1-888-263-5293 my name is Marty Bollinger and id # is 1868055-3 .   P.S if you have diabetes or high blood presure you will probaly be ruled out. Thanks for the long shot but you never know where you may find one. See You in Carlisle

I don't want to sound rude but unless it is for a family member or a loved one I would give up a kidney to an internet aquaintance for a drive in their car. I hope you find what you're looking for and good luck. I'm just saving mine in case any relatives or loved ones need it. I'll send you a prayer.

Offline lemming303

• San Antonio, TX
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2009 - 04:21:38 PM »
I'm sorry to hear about your problem. I don't think they would accept mine since I am prone to kidney stones. I've had 3 and I'm only 27. But I will add you to my prayers.
Kevin

73 Challenger Rallye - first project

Offline 71RTSEWagon-Conv

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2009 - 09:51:48 PM »
I don't want to sound rude but unless it is for a family member or a loved one I would give up a kidney to an internet aquaintance for a drive in their car. I hope you find what you're looking for and good luck. I'm just saving mine in case any relatives or loved ones need it. I'll send you a prayer.
71 Challenger R/T se Wagon, 71 Challenger Conv [Pace Car], 69 Charger R/T 4x4, 70 Sunroof Superbird clone, 70 Superbird Conv clone, 69 Daytona 4x4 clone, 67 Fury wagon limo factory, 70 Swinger conv, 78 Super Coupe, 78 Super Coupe Sedan Delivery, and some GMs [sorry] 70 GTO conv, 73 Z28, and more

Offline 71RTSEWagon-Conv

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2009 - 09:52:58 PM »

I dont blame you one bit. Like I said its a long shot.

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2009 - 10:05:13 PM »
 :sadwavey:  Man, sorry to hear of your kidney situation.  I hope one comes through for you.  You're in my thoughts and prayers.  :grinyes:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

wagesofsin

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2009 - 10:08:51 PM »
i drink to much, smoke to much, in fact i just do to much period!!.. but id give ya my kidney.
i dont even wanna drive your car, im just stupid like that.   :bigsmile:

but seriously, i do sincerely hope you find all that you need.
and i truly wish you well, in health and prosperity for years to come.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009 - 12:02:18 AM »
Sorry to hear about your situation.  Weird that while I'm reading this thread . . . there is a google ad at the bottom for Kidney transplants??   :clueless:

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2009 - 05:55:57 PM »
Marty - sorry to hear about this.  I will keep you in my prayers.  Hopefully you'll get that kidney soon.  Good luck and God Bless.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT

Offline AprilsPink72Cuda

• Global Moderator
  • Resident
  • 1972 'Cuda 340/Wappingers Falls, NY
    • Klondike's Website (Check it out!)
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2009 - 10:43:53 PM »
I am so sorry to hear about your health issues.  I will be sending prayers your way.  I hope you find a donor soon.

Offline 340Challman

• 70 Challenger B5 A66 4 spd
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2009 - 11:37:03 PM »
Sorry to hear about your situation.  Weird that while I'm reading this thread . . . there is a google ad at the bottom for Kidney transplants??   :clueless:

Hey 4C, I think those Google banner ads key off of words in the topic. This thread used to have a "Japanese Cupid" banner ad. :smilielol:

http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=57566.0
Don't look back, I might be gaining on you.
        ___               ___
             ]            [

Offline 71RTSEWagon-Conv

« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2009 - 04:01:24 PM »
 :horse:

Offline VTMopar

• '70 Challenger Convertible, '74 Challenger Rallye,
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2009 - 01:47:17 PM »
Marty:   We've never met, but I understand (I was fortunate to have had a kidney transplant several years ago).  If you want to chat or if I can be of any help (questions, etc.) - give me a shout.    Good luck and God Bless....

VT Mopar
VT MOPAR