Author Topic: Forsale pistol grip and all linkage and brackets for automatic on floor  (Read 824 times)

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Yes i am a Girl and No you cant drive my CUDA
    • Garageartmusclecars
Hey all ,

I have my complete setup with the pistol grip handle and all the linkage and brackets for a automatic on the floor.No console i kept that and midified it for my new racing shifter.This is everything u need to put your auto on the floor instead of on the column.This is $150.00 for all and the handle ran me that at carlisle alone.Shipping is $15 and the price is firm will not seperate and only ship inside the usa.If your overseas i will ship to a depot for you or another place in the usa to get it to you.I take paypal also if needbe.If interested contact me in PM.

michele
Yes i am a girl and no you cant drive my MOPAR :)

Offline shadango

• Resident
What kind of shape is the chrome bezel in and the plastic slider? Do you have closeup pics?

I really just "need" the lower rod, swivel and tranny bracket...and I need a handle....but wasnt planning on a pistol grip yet....more than I really wanted to spend right now, but....the handle looks cool   :bigsmile:  So i migh tget this whole package....
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009 - 12:55:22 PM by shadango »

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Garageartmusclecars
here is another pic

Offline shadango

• Resident
Sent you another PM.   :bigsmile:

Offline WVUFELLA

• (OO/---------\OO) closest i could for a 72
I already have at on th flor so this pistol grip weould go right in correct? do the grips come off so I could pint them or cover them ith something? does the handle have the button like the t handle for shifting?? do you still have this??

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Garageartmusclecars
Sorry all this has been sold.

Offline cudagirl4406pk

• Garageartmusclecars
Sorry all this has been sold.