Author Topic: Dart project  (Read 615 times)

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
  • Restore it dont crush it!
Dart project
« on: May 10, 2009 - 12:57:09 AM »
Well its been 3 years now since i took a break working on my cars my little boy is now 3 and he is showing interest in cars partical mine! everytime we go outside he says my car and jumps up in the dart! so i desided to start working on them again! today i took my first big step i got a parts truck i know what your thinking he said truck what the?? well im gonna kill two birds with one truck i need a bed and a fender for my old dodge and i need a drive train for my car so i bought a 86 dodge ram 2wd today its a 318 auto with a 8.25 rear and it runs really strong and will be a perfect donor for the dart! il take some pics of my dart and my donor soon im so exsited to be getting started again i hope i can remember where everything goes back umm i may need yalls help for that well il update you soon later! 6Pac  :cheers:
My family, My cars, My guns three things il fight for!!

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
Re: Dart project
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009 - 08:30:15 AM »
 :2thumbs: Get er done Kevin  :roflsmiley: Good luck on the progress, just be careful with that little one out there "helping" daddy.  :2thumbs:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2009 - 02:56:05 PM »
Here is the parts truck ignore the trash the guy i bought it off of had it parked and everone threw there trash in the back of it the good news il probobly make 20 bucks recycling all the beer cans and bottels lol!! it raining today but il get some of the dart asap!!

Offline Mr. 6pak2go

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009 - 05:44:05 PM »
so what do yall think??