Author Topic: SOLD! (SEE FIRST POST) THOUSANDS OF PARTS! MOSTLY E BODY! LOTS OF NOS PARTS!  (Read 5166 times)

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
We got everything sold. I just wanted to let you guys know that the gentleman who we sold everything to is in fact selling it all. His name is Steve and you can reach him at 404.317.2476. He is just in Arkansas. Just tell him you got his number from Shawn from MM Classics and he should give you a fairly decent deal. I hope this helps any and everyone still in need of parts. Please let me know if I can help in any way. Thanks everyone!

Hey guys, just writing to let everyone know that we have a warehouse that is completely filled with all Mopar parts. Most of it is E body parts but there are a lot of A as well as B body stuff. As you will notice, there is also a lot of NOS parts. We are currently in the process of getting it all organized so that we can properly inventory it all. What we would like to do, is possibly sell it all out right at a LARGE discounted rate. There are literally thousands upon thousands of parts. Here is a video I took about a week ago and it is only about two thirds of it all.

Please feel free to call or email if you would like to schedule a time to come and have a look at it all. Right now, we are not looking to sell parts individually. Perhaps at some point we will be able to travel down that path but for right now, we are just looking for folks who would be interested in buying everything.

Thanks,
Shawn
« Last Edit: August 28, 2009 - 03:31:48 PM by shawnmid »
FastMetalToys.com

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
OMG is this heaven?

How many cars died for that?
Mike, Fremont, CA.

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Unfortunately, quite a few  :(
FastMetalToys.com

Offline divingtigger

If you ever sell individual parts let me know......there are a few things I need in there, like the grille, a rad, console

Offline usraptr

PM sent. 
1970 Plymouth 'Cuda.  Matching numbers 440 U Code, 4 speed pistol grip, Rallye dash, AM 8 Track, Shaker hood, 15 inch rallye wheels, Dana 60 4.10, Super Track Pak.  One of 134 - 440 "U" coupes codes built in 1970 and one of 100 - 440 Super Track Paks built in 1970.

Restoration pictures at:  http://spanks4thememory.smugmug.com/Cars/70-Cuda/7240639_M24oi#465274575_2MBqW
(Edited 8-1-17)

"usraptr" = United States raptor - bird of prey = United States Bald Eagle.  FYI, somebody else thought of it first so I had to drop the "O" in raptor.

Offline Bluemonster71RT

Man I bet the rear valance I need is in there :crying:.  Other than that.  That is one hell of a parts store!
1971 Challenger RT 383 4spd

Offline ragtopdodge

• Resident
Insane.  It'll take weeks to catalog and post all those for sale.  I'd start w/the NOS stuff.

Lots of buildsheets there; I would be careful w/those and give them to Barry (Alaskan T/A).
« Last Edit: May 18, 2009 - 01:36:01 PM by ragtopchally »
'70 318-auto Chally 'vert
'71 383-auto 'Cuda 'vert (sold)
06 300c SRT8
04 2500 QCLB 4x4 HO

Offline kmyles

:eek2:
_________
Kevin

Mopar Lover....Cuda's....Challengers Rule!!!!
- 1951 Dodge - 2 door hardtop (Sold!!)
- 1971 Dodge Challenger
- 2012 Dodge Challenger Yellowjacket

Hard to believe what 20 years will do!!!!

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
unbelievable  :faint:    how on earth did you get so many e-body parts together...?   wow....
*** Bart ***

Offline divingtigger

Lots of buildsheets there; I would be careful w/those and give them to Barry (Alaskan T/A).

That's what I was thinking originally, but if the cars were totalled is there any risk to the build sheets laying around??  What can they be used for other than just nice documentation to have

Offline JayBee

• Resident

Maybe the one for my car is one of them, sometimes they got mixed up (e-mail sent)
John

1970 Barracuda convertible
2014 Toyota Avalon

Offline 71ChallengerSE

That's what I was thinking originally, but if the cars were totalled is there any risk to the build sheets laying around??  What can they be used for other than just nice documentation to have

Mine could be in there also. Still hope for many mopars to get their buildsheets back, don't toss them.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
Man I saw several things I could use for my car there. 
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline DMZ73

• http://www.pbase.com/dmz73/
 :eek2: :money: :cheers:
PM sent!
Holy crap!!!! That Is some collection. Great that you give us  the heads up!
I know everyone usually needs something - myself included. Hopefully this gives everyone a great parts supply house!
Look forward to seeing more.
Dan
One E body saved, 7 years and counting.

Offline kmyles

Yeah definately let us know if you will be selling individually!!!! I saw a bunch of stuff I would love to have :bigsmile:
_________
Kevin

Mopar Lover....Cuda's....Challengers Rule!!!!
- 1951 Dodge - 2 door hardtop (Sold!!)
- 1971 Dodge Challenger
- 2012 Dodge Challenger Yellowjacket

Hard to believe what 20 years will do!!!!