Author Topic: SOLD! (SEE FIRST POST) THOUSANDS OF PARTS! MOSTLY E BODY! LOTS OF NOS PARTS!  (Read 5158 times)

Offline RT Dude

Yeah definately let us know if you will be selling individually!!!! I saw a bunch of stuff I would love to have :bigsmile:

X2

:eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:
Brent

Offline moparclown

• Resident
I am sure it's outta my $$$ range,but I will ask anyhow,How much for the whole shooting match?

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
 :iagree:  But would be so nice to have that group of parts
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
There is no better crowd on this planet then the Mopar crowd. I've gotten a lot of PM's and I'm gonna try to work my way through most of them tonight. For those of you trying to match up buildsheets, just send me over your VIN's and I'll definitely search through to see if we might have a match. As for the parts, we gave some gentleman first stabs at it all. Right now we are still going back and forth but if it falls through, we are going to try and move the whole lot. If within the next few weeks we are unable to do so, off to eBay we go so I'll definitely try and get everyone what they need if that time comes. If we do end up selling everything off, I will definitely let everyone know where all of it is going. I truly appreciate all the feedback guys.

Thanks,
Shawn
FastMetalToys.com

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
That 19 minute tour is like a trip thru history.........and this one was interesting.............. :2thumbs: :2thumbs:
Dave or David

Offline ChallengerGary

• Resident
    • Challenger Gary
I guess you are getting out of the Mopar resto/mod biz, huh?  Did the downturn in the ecoony kill it for you or is it just time to do something else?

Best of luck with the sale.  I'll have to watch the vid when I get home.
2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Mega Cab 5.7 Hemi

1972 Dodge Demon - "new" project

AND TOO MANY OTHER MOPARS THROUGH MY HANDS TO COUNT

wagesofsin

Insane.  It'll take weeks to catalog and post all those for sale.  I'd start w/the NOS stuff.

Lots of buildsheets there; I would be careful w/those and give them to Barry (Alaskan T/A).

i second both of those comments. especially the paperwork part.

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
The restore business has actually been decent to us. We are just wanting to head in a new direction. While most everything has taken a hit, surprisingly, the Mopars are still holding up fairly decent. The big money cars I think are the ones that are really hurting but everything else still seems to be doing ok.
FastMetalToys.com

Alaskan_TA

Dang. How did I miss this thread?  :eek7:

Shawn,
Please do save those broadcast sheets.

Please look inside all of the 1970 & 1971 bucket seats for more as well. (1972 & up did not have them there that I know of)  It is extremely common for cars to get the "wrong" sheet or even two or three of them on the assembly line. It happened after the fact from seat swaps also. You are sitting on several pages of history that are unique to each car. I would LOVE to record the history & try & match up any I can to the cars they are for.  Donations are great, but if money is needed to secure them I will do what I can for you, & I will give the sheets to the legal owners of the cars.

Thanks for your consideration,

Barry Washington

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Barry,

Not a problem at all. I will definitely get them together, grab photos of them, and email them over to you. If we can match them up with the original owners, that would be fantastic. As of this moment however, we are negotiating with an interested party so I have to wait and see how that goes. I mean I don't mind grabbing information to see if there is a fit so that I can atleast forward their information on so that it can atleast be followed. If this deal does for some reason fall through then I will get in touch with you to coordinate what we can do about getting these buildsheets to the owners out there.

Thanks,
Shawn
FastMetalToys.com

Offline JeffAARy

• Orange Mopars Drive Me Wild
Why do the broadcast sheets need to be part of the sale?  Just yank them out beforehand and get them to the rightful owners............

Offline ragtopdodge

• Resident
Why do the broadcast sheets need to be part of the sale?  Just yank them out beforehand and get them to the rightful owners............

Exactly!  Greedy new owner will probably want $500/sheet!
'70 318-auto Chally 'vert
'71 383-auto 'Cuda 'vert (sold)
06 300c SRT8
04 2500 QCLB 4x4 HO

Offline VTMopar

• '70 Challenger Convertible, '74 Challenger Rallye,
 :thinkerg:     If every member came up with $100 -- how much would we have? 

VT Mopar
VT MOPAR

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
 :o Holy, Hoarders, Bat Man!!!!

That's a lot of stash!!!!  :faint:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Alaskan_TA

Thanks Shawn!

Barry