Author Topic: 1970 ALL NUMBERS MATCHING HEMI FOUR SPEED CHALLENGER! FIRST TIME GUYS!  (Read 1437 times)

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Alright, I have had nothing but good feedback from all the folks here at Cuda Challenger so I'm putting this up here first. We have an all numbers matching Hemi Four Speed Challenger. I do have the original fender tag but no buildsheet. It is all matching from the core support back. It is an original B5 blue car and came loaded. The only thing that would really put this Challenger over the top is if it were a Shaker car. Right now, where it stands, we have just completed all of the sheet metal work. As you see it below is how it sits today. We are just looking to unload it at 98k. Now only a few other people know about it and I do have an offer on it right now which is not too far off from where we are at in terms of what we are asking but I thought I would give it a chance and see if anyone else might be interested as we are not wanting to take a massive loss which is what we would be doing if we were to accept the current offer. I will have the fender tag information up within the next 24 hours. The Challenger is located in Kansas City, Mo. Please feel free to call me with any questions or concerns you might have.

Thanks,
Shawn

« Last Edit: May 23, 2009 - 04:29:38 PM by shawnmid »
FastMetalToys.com

Offline Bearcuda

What in the world? Is this car being stored in a salt mine? Good luck with the sale.
1973 Cuda 440
1971 Javelin SST

wagesofsin

looks cool, lotta new metal... how bad was it originally?
i know id wanna see a before pic. and subsequent restoration pics up to the present.
im sure you have them, just thinkin out loud. best of luck with the sale.   :2thumbs:

Offline shawnmid

• FastMetalToys.com
    • Fast Metal Toys
Yea I do have quite a few photos actually. I'll have to dig them up and get them posted.

Thanks for the feedback,
Shawn
FastMetalToys.com