Author Topic: Carlwalski???  (Read 3320 times)

Offline tommyg29

• Resident
Re: Carlwalski???
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009 - 10:51:52 AM »
I'm just looking through a keyhole in time here...two to three months, but I think this site is great. I've lurked at a lot of sites over the past few years, but only joined a few, and the help and experience here is tremendous.
I also like the fact it is specific to cudas and challengers. Obviously there are few problems one can run into that havent been solved and explained somewhere here on this board, and what seperates this site from most others is a family feel. Maybe not what it once was, I dont know, but still better than most others.
I havent personally met anyone on here I'm so new, but I certainly hope to get to some meets or shows soon and put faces to the names.
Great bunch of guys (and gals) :cheers:
72 Roadrunner 400-4 Auto-3.23 Gear-Black Cruiser
71 Cuda 440-6 Tribute-Limelight-A833 Close Ratio-4 Sp-Pistol Grip-Dana 3.54 Powr Lok-Rally Dash-Shaker (Sold)
92 Dodge Stealth RT-Twin 15g Turbos-SAFC2 Tuned-Mystic Blue-5 Sp-AWD-Rear Wheel Steering-AutoX'r (Sold)
12 Dodge Charger SXT Plus Blacktop Package-3.6L-8 Sp-Leather-Nav (the wife's)

Multiple SRT's, Rams, Dakotas, Caravans and Neons

...the lines on the road just look like dots!....

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009 - 11:24:34 AM »

Thanks for the welcome guys, it's not so much the old timers although that is a big part and 4C brings a good point up, there are MUCH worse places. I guess it's just the fact it's slipped and neglected in areas where it's easy enough to maintain which comes down to Admin. I'll still log in every so often, I'll try to log in more than I have been anyway, which isn't hard lol. Anyhow, as I said, I've made my point very clear and it's nice knowing others agree, so we'll leave it there and press on. Thank you once again for all the kind words....Dutch, Wally, Bullitt (lol)......EVERYONE.

Long live E-Bodies! :cheers:
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T
White, License Plate, 0A-5599
540ci Aluminium Hemi, F.A.S.T EFI
TF-727 Gear Vendor OD, Dana 60

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009 - 12:43:59 PM »
 Hey Carl, I remember talking to you a while back about how much things have changed from a few years ago.
...............Where's Laura??  :crying: ...................
I myself have not been on as much as I used to, but I still beleive there are enough old....as well as new members who still make this one of the best sites around.
 Good to see your still lurking around every now and again.
 You've always been someone who was not easily offended, (unlike a few of the tight @sses around here now  :crying:  :rofl: ) and if you had a gripe it would be more than justified for sure.
 I hear what your saying bro, but there are still a bunch of more than helpful folks around this great gathering.  :thumbsup:

Cheers NZ440RT  :cheers:  :bigsmile:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009 - 12:50:43 PM »

Hi Jeff! Nice to see you again mate, thanks for posting in and for the kind words.

You guys are making me blush. :-[ :lol2:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009 - 03:53:35 PM »
See Carl? This thread alone is bringing back all the love. I even think Stroker was just.......stroking you for fun in his reply   :rofl:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline Carlwalski

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009 - 12:51:11 AM »

:lol2: Yeah, I'm not into a whole lot of drama and am not one to fall for sob stories or let BS slide, most will know to which I refer. I decided to take a long break and post much less, actually didn't bother me if or when I returned here. I'm not one to start 2 or 3 threads when I leave making up stories looking for sympathy and heartwarming comments, as Jim said, I just left. :lol: I will admit, it's not bad being back here.

Cheers lads!  :drunk:

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009 - 09:43:49 AM »
Well I guess he wasn't kidding Carl, sorry but it looks like I was wrong.   :sadwavey:
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009 - 09:48:14 AM »
Personal issues need to be handled via PM and not on the open forum please....    :nono:     
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"