How do you remove a "Lug Nut" ???

Author Topic: How do you remove a "Lug Nut" ???  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Slotts

How do you remove a "Lug Nut" ???
« on: July 18, 2009 - 12:08:14 PM »
Why you take him to the Pittsburgh International Airport, of course!!!  :smilielol:

It was our pleasure having you at our home as a guest!  :2thumbs:

Now, get some sleep from that 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane.  :sleeping:

Anna, Eric and Jim

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
Re: How do you remove a "Lug Nut" ???
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009 - 12:14:11 PM »
Thanks for the "Kind Words" :faint: :roflsmiley:

In all seriousness, it was a pleasure and an Honour staying with Jim and his family :wave: .  I only wish they would allow me back some day after driving on the wrong side of the road while i was there :smilielol: ............ :burnout:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009 - 01:49:37 PM »
Sounds like a ton of fun!  I was a pleasure to meet you Ken.  Definitely hope to see you again next year! 

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009 - 02:52:50 PM »
way cool ...
Definitely hope to see you next year! 

:iagree:          :bigsmile:

So hemiken what are your plans?

And what did you think of the show?
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

wagesofsin

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2009 - 03:52:18 PM »
Why you take him to the Pittsburgh International Airport, of course!!!  :smilielol:

It was our pleasure having you at our home as a guest!  :2thumbs:

Now, get some sleep from that 14 hour flight from LA to Brisbane.  :sleeping:

Anna, Eric and Jim

:smilielol: :2thumbs:

this place is the greatest!!

Offline 422STROKER

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 6/3/06
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2009 - 05:42:49 PM »
It was great to meet you Mate!

Tom :2thumbs:
Tom
12.77 @ 108.87 15" Street Drag radial tires 3.23 gear

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2009 - 06:08:38 PM »
It was great meeting friendly faces and what are my plans :clueless: hell, to be back next year again of course :bananasmi and i really liked the show, it was a bit overwhelming to see so many Mopars all in one place to tell the truth, but i loved every minute of it, so much so that i really did not get much sleep while i was in America :woohoo:

Offline Slotts

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2009 - 10:10:49 PM »
It was great meeting friendly faces and what are my plans :clueless: hell, to be back next year again of course :bananasmi and i really liked the show, it was a bit overwhelming to see so many Mopars all in one place to tell the truth, but i loved every minute of it, so much so that i really did not get much sleep while i was in America :woohoo:

Kenny,

That is great news about considering returning next year.  :bananasmi   You are more than welcome here again.  :2thumbs:  My one recommendation would be to plan your pilgrimage to the US that would include an overlap of Carlisle and the Nats in Columbus, Ohio. Fortunately, Columbus is about a two hour drive south west of Cleveland, so no worries, mate!  :misbehaving:
I really think you will enjoy the Nats next year. The best thing is the noise and smell of burning rubber from the “REAL” ¼ mile drag strip placed right in the middle of the show field.  :burnout:

If this is of any interest to you for your next year holiday (aka vacation in the US), I would suggest that you get your reservations into the Slotts Hotel, soon. I have just set up a PayYourPal account just for you!  :smilielol:

Oh, and not much sleep in America??? I don’t think so. Eric and I had a very heated discussion trying to identify whether the sound of your snoring resembled a Mopar small or big block. 

The only agreement that we came to was that it sure sounded like a pair of Flowmasters regardless!  :roflsmiley:

Slotts
« Last Edit: July 18, 2009 - 10:12:33 PM by Slotts »

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2009 - 11:00:54 PM »
I think it was more like the sound of Super traps :bigsmile:   Kenny is a big block type of guy :2thumbs:

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009 - 12:19:24 AM »
Glad we met Ken! See you next year?
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline DoNotChallengeHer

• Resident
  • Drive It Like You Stole It !
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009 - 12:23:05 AM »
That's cause Don was snoring.  :poopoke: :smilielol: :smilielol:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009 - 04:11:35 AM »
That's cause Don was snoring.  :poopoke: :smilielol: :smilielol:
Thanks everybody, it was really nice meeting everyone.  And i was not going to say anything about Don snoring, thanks for setting the record straight Jackie :bigsmile: i thought i was experiancing an earthquake at one time there :stirpot: :roflsmiley:

I tried to be as nice as i could while i stayed at Jim's, on my best behavier, i even cooked a home style dish for his Family on the last night i was at Jim's place before i flew out the next day.  I really hoped you enjoyed the meal i cooked for you all Jim, Anna and Eric. :2thumbs:

Offline Slotts

« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009 - 06:28:08 AM »
Kenny was a perfect gentlemen with us. I made up the whole "snoring" story thing, but you get the idea that the funnies were flying back and forth the whole time between Kenny, Eric, Anna and I.  :grinyes:

I mentioned this here at CC a long time ago, but Kenny's own business is not the normal auto body welding, but building customs and flame painting. I have a couple of magazines with his work that made the covers, but I don't have any straight pictures. Kenny, maybe you could post a few. Folks, this guy is way over the top with what he can do.  :2thumbs:

Also, here is another plug. Yes, he did make us dinner.   That was really a surprise.   Let me tell you, he knows his way around a kitchen.  :drool:   I can't remember the name of the dish you made, but maybe you could mention what it was called. I actually finished the left overs last night! We are not used to that kind of cooking because my wife's specialty is making the best reservations in town! Her words, not mine.  :smilielol: 

Slotts

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009 - 07:56:15 AM »
Thankyou for the kind words Jim, i am just a regular kind of guy just doing his thing in life, if i can help or make someone happy, it in return makes me happy in my heart.  There are special people and very special people in this world that i help more than others in different ways with what i do, as i feel it best to be able to share the things i am able to share, there is only one thing better in life than satisfaction and i felt that when i was in America spending time around people i have come to care about more so than they may believe.  It is the glue that bonds families together through hard times and the good times, so again i thank you Jim, Anna, and Eric and the others i have had the pleasure to be there in there time of need, they know who they are, and to you all, i send a little piece of my heart with....... Love :wave:

The dinner dish i made was just a simple Spaghetti Bolagnaise, made from scratch, i went shopping with Eric and bought the ingrediants during the day and just threw everything together to surprise Jim and Anna when they both got home from work.

Kenny :bigsmile: .

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009 - 07:58:17 AM »
HMMMMMM  spaghetti bologna   never even dreamed of that :bigsmile: