Author Topic: Front Suspension components, WIW?  (Read 783 times)

Offline jvike

• Pro-Touring Cuda
Front Suspension components, WIW?
« on: July 28, 2009 - 03:47:38 PM »
I've bought the XV Level II Suspension, so this winter I will be selling the current setup. Can someone please guesstimate what I should charge for the parts?

-The Front suspension is original, but it has poly brushings, Sway bar, Hemi t-bars, Boxed LCA's, KYB shocks, the K-menber is for a smallblock. (3 seasons since resturation with new balljoints.)

- I have a Firm Feel Stage II power steering box (two seasons old), With a one year old Federal steering pump. No leaks on either.

- I have also a original power steering box, needs overhauling, and a leaky Federal steering pump.

- The Front disc brakes are original, I changed the piston seals and new brakepads 3 seasons ago. The Discs are the 1970 only type with the grove in the hub.

- Rallye wheels 15x7" with 1 season old BF Goodsrich T/A 245/60-15s and 15x8" with worn out ;D 275/60-15s

Thanks C-C.C
Member of The Rapid Transit System

Offline the_engineers

• Resident
  • Cheap, fast, reliable...pick 2
Re: Front Suspension components, WIW?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009 - 10:48:04 AM »
Do you still have the Firm Feel box?
Brooks

1971 'Cuda 360
2004 Infiniti G35 6-spd Coupe
2001 Toyota Solara Convertible
2002 GMC Savana 1500 Explorer Hightop Conversion
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger...keeping the Slant.  Rocking the turbos.

Offline HP2

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009 - 01:27:02 PM »
I would think in Norway, they would be worth almost twice as much as they here state side because you have already handled all the importing hassle.

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009 - 05:32:22 PM »
the ralleys alone , if in nice condition, incl. rings and centers, should bring 500-750 euro`s.  cannot tell how much for the front-end, but there will always be someone who doesn`t want the trouble of shipping parts to europe and is willing to pay decent money for those parts.  Just try selling through mopar sites in europe, like scand./Netherlands/ germany...

ps, what kind of wheels are you gonna run? :burnout:
*** Bart ***