Author Topic: Any C-C members in upstate NEW YORK?  (Read 371 times)

Offline barracuda7199

• needs a resto but having to much fun right now
Any C-C members in upstate NEW YORK?
« on: August 05, 2009 - 04:11:13 PM »
been here since saturday been poking around visiting in laws. might be heading to lebanon valley saturday but not 100% yet. man the weather has been nice and enjoying the break from work.
Brandon

71 Barracuda 440 727                                                                 
(O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
Re: Any C-C members in upstate NEW YORK?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2009 - 05:04:39 PM »
I am about an hour from the Lebanon Valley track and would suggest you call before going over there,they had some water issues last week.I heard that their was over 3 feet of water on the track(some racers keep their enclosed trailers there and the water reached as high as the windshields on some motor homes)

Offline barracuda7199

• needs a resto but having to much fun right now
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2009 - 07:39:57 PM »
yeah my pa in law showed me some pics. i have been to lebanon a couple years ago when they had the mopar show and race. there is some nice rides around here!! my pa in law has a AMC spirit with a small block chebbie he races down there. the website says there racing tonight!!! and tht they worked there tails off to get it ready
Brandon

71 Barracuda 440 727                                                                 
(O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)

Offline moparclown

• Resident
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009 - 03:30:24 PM »
I will be in NYstate this weekend at some point,but don't know when?I am supposed to go look at a 70 Cuda and a 71 BuickGS vert(supposed to be rotted out from sitting in the grass)And I also have a guy from Canada coming down to pick up some parts Saturday morning.I hope you have a great trip and get a chance to enjoy yourself.
                                  Doug