Author Topic: ebodytopia  (Read 3506 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
ebodytopia
« on: August 09, 2009 - 09:07:57 PM »
Wow :bigsmile:   My day was full of surprises

Went to that 600 mile yard sale today, so I got to drive all the back roads. Found lots of detroit muscle stashed away

But on the way home I hit the gps to home and the route ended up through Fort Payne Alabama then right past all the mopar parts a guy gave me. I was in shock on the unexpected suprise stuff he gave me to.

I got 70 cuda grill trim pieces, cuda door top and quarter top chrome, 2 road lamp relays, a 70 road lamp under dash harness, a complete road lamp switch and bezel, a 71 black console and complet slap stick set up, body plugs, harness plugs 2 two speed wiper motors, clear cuda glass for doors and quarters, the list goes on, even including some shaker stuff.

At the yard sales the wife got some cook books and baby clothes :roflsmiley: I got my dana 60 today and have to go pick up a 67 new yorker sure grip rear end , a t/a steering box, and a police 400 engine along with what the guy said was a set of 62 425 hp heads. So it has been very productive riding today. I also found a 71 charger 500 big block car for 1500 bucks, but not sure I want it and missing the engine.

I got a lot of b body stuff today to. I am planning on selling some of this stuff and will post pictures later. It's been a long day.

wagesofsin

Re: ebodytopia
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:09:05 PM »
great stuff!!

now go home and give gordon his gift before he dies!!!

:smilielol:

sorry alan, had to do it.

Offline vinb

• Resident
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:12:59 PM »
Al,
Sounds like you did pretty good this weekend.. :2thumbs:

If you have a Cuda reverse light assy let me know, I need one..

Thanks Vin.....

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:13:36 PM »
Hey Alan,  You got some stuff I am wanting and needing for sure.  Nice going.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:14:56 PM »
Gordon, when do you leave out?  I need to get your surprise to you. My shop is turned upside down right now

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:22:31 PM »
I leave out first thing in the morning at 5 am. for Kansas.  I wont be home till real late Friday.
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline moparmaniac59

• Resident
  • Drive it like ya stole it!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:31:54 PM »
Nice haul Alan. Did you stick it all in the trunk?? :smilielol:My tranny gave out friday in my Challenger. The funny part was I had over an hour wait for AAA towing, so I got out my lawn chair and just kicked back. I had the car off in the grass (nice residential section) and all the folks driving by stopped to look and comment thinking I was showcasing my ride!! I should have put out a hat for donations!! :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: Glad you and Peg had a good time. You two deserve it!!

Matt B.
Matt

wagesofsin

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2009 - 09:39:52 PM »
Nice haul Alan. Did you stick it all in the trunk?? :smilielol:My tranny gave out friday in my Challenger. The funny part was I had over an hour wait for AAA towing, so I got out my lawn chair and just kicked back. I had the car off in the grass (nice residential section) and all the folks driving by stopped to look and comment thinking I was showcasing my ride!! I should have put out a hat for donations!! :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: Glad you and Peg had a good time. You two deserve it!!

Matt B.

:smilielol: :2thumbs:  sorry to hear about the pitfall, but im sounds like it made for a memorable event.

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2009 - 10:27:27 PM »
Hey Alan if your selling the slap stick set up I would love to replace that B&M piece of crap that came with my car. I have a 727/440 in it. Mine was originally a column shift. Let me know what you want for it? Wagesofsin is looking for me too to see what he has.
Thanks Brad
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline loco340cuda

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2009 - 11:23:01 PM »
Hey Al, if you are interested in getting rid of the 70 cuda grill trim pieces, let me know.  I have been trying to locate a set for my cuda.  Thanks.
1970 Cuda 340 4-speed - now stroked to 416ci (SOLD)
2017 Mustang Shelby GT350

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2009 - 08:54:51 AM »
What a score Alan, you must be the luckiest guy i know in all of Alabama :2thumbs:

Hang on............ you are the only guy i know in all of Alabama :smilielol: so it must be true :bananasmi
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2009 - 09:15:03 AM »
Kenny, you know Bullitt  (wade)  Changin gears (gary)  And onefornow  (Russ) just a few for starters. :2thumbs:

I'm going to get this stuff unloaded and cleaned up sometime today I hope and post what I dont need in the 4 sale section. I see some of you guy want/need some of it already. I am hoping to let some go to help me along on this project im doing.

This wasnt intended for a 4 sale post tho, just a lucky good score I couldnt shut up about.  I did get an 8 track radio and some other stuff to.  :2thumbs:

Offline hemiken

• Sr. Resident
  • Hemi-fied Mopar in Australia
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2009 - 09:33:33 AM »
 :smilielol: you are a legend Alan................ too kind for your own good sometimes :2thumbs:
1970 Barracuda   (O^--^===|===^--^O)
1971 Barracuda   (O O {]{]{]|[}[}[} O O)
1970 Challenger  (O O [======R/T=] O O)
1971 Challenger  (O O ===== ===== O O)
I pay homage to the best Mopars ever built.

Offline The Cuda Guy

• Support Our Troops
  • Resident
  • Pearl Harbor, HI
    • C-C.com
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2009 - 10:02:53 AM »
NICE!  I didnt know they made 71 Charger 500?  I dont think I have ever seen one?? Great score all around Alan.

Don
The Cuda Guy Project is on going!

Member Since January 14, 2002

Offline wally426ci

• Sr. Resident
    • maryland mopars
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2009 - 10:18:17 AM »
Alan awesome score man!!!!  :jumping:
{OOI====I====IOO}
      '71 Challenger
      [O[]=====[]O]