Author Topic: dodge dealership,,was a good day  (Read 586 times)

Offline 72rtchallenger

• 72 to 70 clone
    • cardomain
dodge dealership,,was a good day
« on: August 14, 2009 - 10:10:01 PM »
i know most of you have done this  :ylsuper: i drove  :burnout: to the local dodge dealership today and parked my challenger next to the new challenger,,every salesman came out to look at the oldshool,,not one of them tried to sell me the new challenger,, :horse: but it was cool to see them play with themselves,never gets old  :crazy: ,,also on this trip a dodge guy driving a 3500  truck ask me to trade or sell,,seems he is still driving a 3500,  :pullinghair: but it  :cheers:
72rtchallenger
my challengers restro at http://www.cardomain.com/ride/399010
what happens in the garage
stays in the garage

Offline Chryco Psycho

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Guru
  • 70 Challenger R/T SE 70 tube Chassis Cuda now sold
Re: dodge dealership,,was a good day
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009 - 03:12:42 AM »
I had exactly the same experience last year , while people were interested in my car mot one person even let me into a new Chall nevermind trying to actually sell probably their best potential customer a new car . What is up with that  :dunno: :clueless:

Challenger - You`ll wish You Hadn`t

Offline duodec

Re: dodge dealership,,was a good day
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009 - 09:38:46 PM »
My experience was sans my own Challenger; just drove up in the Jeep and asked to sit in a new Challenger.  No test drive, just test fit.  "Sure, if you buy it."  I can't buy it till I know if I can fit in it (I'm big&tall) well enough to drive it.  "Well, buy it and you can sit in it."  Why?  "The 2008s are sold, 2009s aren't in stock yet" (there was more than one 2009 outside...). 

The sick part is this pukish dealer survived the government hack&slash while the nearby (and better one, who had no Challengers in stock at the time but would have let me try one out if they had) did not.