Author Topic: Cuda-Challenger Fantasy Football  (Read 19238 times)

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
Re: Cuda-Challenger Fantasy Football
« Reply #165 on: December 15, 2009 - 08:55:16 PM »
me too, not sure how this works now, all I know is I need warner to play like he did Monday night and I might have a chance against Bob

LOL - Warner and the Arizona DEF will play my Hometown Lions, and will Play so Angry after their Monday Night Defeat, The Lions are going to be a Joke - I pitty the Team who Plays me this week - Oh did they give a update on the status of Fitzgerald yet on his injury?

LOL - Good Luck
1973 Dodge Challenger, Warren Michigan.

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2009 - 07:38:18 PM »
said fitzgerald is going to play, not sure how much. I have not decided on playing him yet as I hope Warner is throwing passes to the other team again this week.
I'm screwed, I have about a 30 point deficit from you as it stands right now, your team is loaded. I would say it will end up being you and Mickey playing for the title.
Scott   -  Member since 9/18/2005

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2009 - 08:32:45 PM »
I'm hoping Fitzgerald is a lame duck. I just put Boldin as my starter, his wheels seem good now. Maybe more catches for him  :lol:

If I only knew If Matt Stafford was starting for Detriot, I would throw Calvin Johnson onto my active list since Culpepper $ucks.   :grinyes:

Ain't this fun guys??     :jumping:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #168 on: December 16, 2009 - 08:37:42 PM »
I don't know if Peyton will even play the whole game, I played Favre last week and he stunk it up. I just got Joshua Cribbs I should play him against my chiefs as they suck too

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #169 on: December 16, 2009 - 08:59:22 PM »
Dang Scott,

I don't have any advice, but yeah, you have to think about teams that have clinched resting starters.

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #170 on: December 16, 2009 - 09:05:06 PM »
I think Boldin will have a big game, I just don't think fitgerald will play much, but on the other hand I hope warner doesn't throw anything but picks as Bob has him. against me.

I think I'm with you Mike, I would love to have brees I think they will try and go undefeated this year, so they will probably play everyone every week.

I haven't looked at the players you have going against you, on paper I'm 26 point down befotre we even kick off.

Good luck Mikey

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #171 on: December 16, 2009 - 10:09:57 PM »
Scott,

As I see it, you pretty much have to play Fitz and hope for the best. If it means anything, I was supposed to beat REBEL ROB last week by the projections, and I got slaughtered.   :bricks1: Good luck buddy.   :wave:

Mike

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD

Offline AmazenToys

• AmazenToys
« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2009 - 06:11:30 AM »
This is the fun part of Fantasy Football, Play-offs - " are you ready for some football"

I never count on the projections, it is one persons opinion. I know my Lions, and they are going nowhere fast, with ARZ DEF I should wipe out any points your ARZ RB or WR get, not to mention Warner going in the air, and his points. Our match-up will probably be decided by our other Players, and I think Manning will play the 1st half, get his lead, and be rested, and the same goes for my guy, Dallas Clark, either way, this is going all the way to Monday. I think the Colts will remain the lone undefeated team this week, I have a feeling NO will be beat this week in OT, but that is only my Opinion.

I would guess we have a start of a regular league, not all will return, but most will stay, and new will come.

Everyone - Best of Luck to us All
1973 Dodge Challenger, Warren Michigan.

Offline pink panther

• Resident
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2009 - 10:14:43 AM »
we will see Bob, I will definatley play again.

you just have to many weapons, guess I should have been more proactive earlier in the year on free agents.