Author Topic: B/S Help!!!  (Read 6717 times)

Offline the_engineers

• Resident
  • Cheap, fast, reliable...pick 2
Re: B/S Help!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2009 - 04:55:23 PM »
it was also 80% of the value of the car.
80% of the value of the car?  I'll give you 25% of whatever you think your car is worth...you'll be 5% ahead!  :roflsmiley:

You need to take a break dude.  Half of your time here has been spent in some altercation or another with a long time member.  The other half of your time has been wasted looking for a Charger buildsheet in a Cuda-Challenger forum.

Come back when you grow up or turn 16, whichever comes first.
Brooks

1971 'Cuda 360
2004 Infiniti G35 6-spd Coupe
2001 Toyota Solara Convertible
2002 GMC Savana 1500 Explorer Hightop Conversion
1972 Dodge Dart Swinger...keeping the Slant.  Rocking the turbos.

Offline 69bronzeT5

• SRT Guru
  • Mopar or No Car
    • Forgotten Mopars
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2009 - 05:18:31 PM »
You need to take a break dude.  Half of your time here has been spent in some altercation or another with a long time member.  The other half of your time has been wasted looking for a Charger buildsheet in a Cuda-Challenger forum.

He's looking for it on a Cuda & Challenger site because he got booted off the Charger site for causing fights and bullsh*tting!
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,56788.0.html
and...
http://www.dodgecharger.com/forum/index.php/topic,21149.1500.html

By the way 426, I was just joking around with you but it seems you got your diapers in a knot. Then I decided to actually give you a response because when a buildsheet is missing, most of the time it's because of a mouse but again, you got your diapers in a knot.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 - 06:38:46 PM by 69bronzeT5 »
Associate Editor for Mopar Connection Magazine
http://moparconnectionmagazine.com/

1969 Charger
1970 Coronet
1971 Charger R/T
1971 Road Runner
1989 VW Cabriolet
2004 SRT-4
2006 Grand Cherokee SRT8
2008 Challenger SRT8
2016 Wrangler Unlimited
2017 Ram 1500 Rebel

426HemiCharger

« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2009 - 06:32:14 PM »
80% of the value of the car?  I'll give you 25% of whatever you think your car is worth...you'll be 5% ahead!  :roflsmiley:

Alright then dipwad! I thought me and you were cool but I tought wrong.   :dunno:  Welp, I'll stick around seeing that my birthday is on Sunday and FYI I will be 16 so up yours.

Offline dutch

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2009 - 06:43:28 PM »

*** Bart ***

426HemiCharger

« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2009 - 06:47:04 PM »
He's looking for it on a Cuda & Challenger site because he got booted off the Charger site for causing fights and bullsh*tting! By the way 426, I was just joking around with you but it seems you got your diapers in a knot. Then I decided to actually give you a response because when a buildsheet is missing, most of the time it's because of a mouse but again, you got your diapers in a knot.

Well you know damn well that is the reason I got booted off. So what!? Well its just too bad there are dickheads like you in the world that can't mind their own business.  I came here because Cudas and Challengers are Mopars too.  In fact there would be no E-bodies with out the B-bodies or the cowl section they share.  Anyways Bronzie I was just trying to get help from hopefully useful people but it seems that many "DC.com"ers have tainted this site already.  I'm not kidding about the 80% of the value of the car. You would be making fun of "www.mymopar.com" so see?  By the way I've always thought E-Bodies suck because thy're too short and stumpy like your ass Cody.  Cody I'm not the one fighting. YOU ARE!!! I'm defending myself and trying to stick up for what I believe to be correct.  As for me wearing diapers  :roflsmiley: :roflsmiley: HELL NO!!! I don't wear diapers because I'm not the one spaying **** and trying to start stuff in my wake.  Seriously man go get a life, go make out with your girl, I don't care. Stay out of my life and leave me be.  Oh! I know what will happen next, frankly I don't care: :villagers: and I go bye bye faster than before.  If I've learned one thing about you and the online Mopar community is that you guys are totally useless.  Oh, BTW you still can't say it was mice.  I own XS29L9B306676 and untill you do you don't tell me what I know and don't know. I mean really man I don't tell you about waht you know about your Charger.  Thanks for nothing asswipe :stomp:
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009 - 06:52:13 PM by 426HemiCharger »

426HemiCharger

« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2009 - 06:50:04 PM »

Hey Dutch!!! Hows it going?

Well I'd like to let you know to back off because you can take a front row seat to what I had to endure on DC.com with Bronzie here on a weekly basis, if you don't post anymore.  I also want to point out to you how Bronzie is also a "fromer" member of DC.com as he got the boot for starting these kinds of fights.

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2009 - 06:56:12 PM »
Well this has quickly gotten out of hand.   We do not tolerate personal attached here and unless you straighten out the attitude, you have a good chance of being banned here too.

:nono:

426HemiCharger

« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2009 - 07:02:31 PM »
MODERATOR!

I realize that I may get banned.  But If you followed some of it you will clearly see it was 69BronzeT5 who started the fight.  I'll tell you that he is one reason I was banned before.  He gets a sick high out of getting people :swear: :stomp: and so he insigates things like this by leaving a useless or dumb comment then reacting to the response rudely or (pardon) like a smartass.

I hate to fight but I will when it is pushed onto me.

My sincerest appologies to you, other administrators and other members for how I have acted.

PS. Watch 69BronzeT5 for a response

Offline 4Cruizn

• Administrator
  • C-C.com Expert
  • HEMI FISH
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2009 - 08:00:45 PM »
Guys . . I really don't care who started it, who got the most jabbs in or who prevoked who.  What I do care about is that it ended up on the open forum and not handled through personal messages.  Send a personal message and you all can bash each other as much as you want as far as I'm concerned.  Just don't do it on the open site.  I have enough drama in my everyday life   :drama: