Author Topic: just quit smoking.....  (Read 1406 times)

Offline R/T hedkace

• Resident
Re: just quit smoking.....
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2009 - 02:28:47 PM »
 That's awesome man  :clapping:
Keep at it  :2thumbs:

I've quit many times.......made it over a year one time......then  :bricks1:
I plan on quitting when I get back from Germany, (I wasn't going to kid myself into thinking I could make through Oktoberfest without smoking  :drunk: :smokin:  :lol: )

Just remember there is no positive outcome from starting again.................you'll only feel like sh!t again  :eek4:
 If you feel yourself getting stressed just take it out on a complete stranger and start swingin  :horse:  :roflsmiley:      J/K  :misbehaving:

Seriously......best of luck dude. It's a great step in the right direction  :cheers:

Jeff     
    Defending the Earth from "uptight" mods!!   an endless crusade..........

1970 Dodge Challenger R/T 440 4speed Dana
1970 Dodge Super Bee
1969 Barracuda
 Massachusetts

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2009 - 07:59:52 PM »
...I have been in nearly phase of the tobacco business during the last 43 years and am still in the retail tobacco business... I have never tasted one and don't understand the addiction to tobacco products, but it is very real

...hope you the best

little thought...had you invested the money in Phillip Morris stock all those years instead of smoking, you would be a wealthy man

"the real reason Dinosaurs are extinct"

wagesofsin

« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2009 - 08:01:09 PM »
...I have been in nearly phase of the tobacco business during the last 43 years and am still in the retail tobacco business... I have never tasted one and don't understand the addiction to tobacco products, but it is very real

...hope you the best

little thought...had you invested the money in Phillip Morris stock all those years instead of smoking, you would be a wealthy man

"the real reason Dinosaurs are extinct"

:smilielol: :2thumbs: :smilielol: :2thumbs: :bigsmile: :smilielol: :2thumbs:

Offline cudadave72

• you motorboatin sob!!!
« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2009 - 08:59:37 PM »
Congrats and good luck!!! Its a very hard habit to break!!! :2thumbs:
1972 BS23 H code Cuda, B5 blue, 340 streched to 416 cu in, 727 w/ 8 3/4 rear, 7.23 in the 1/8 mile and 11.38@117mph in the 1/4 on drag radials   Under restoration! Coming soon... 440cuin R3 Indy SMALL BLOCK monster!!!!

Offline dodj

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2009 - 09:14:45 PM »
Good luck!!  You'll live longer feel better and you'll have more $$$ to spend on the car! :2thumbs:
Scott
1973 Challenger  440 4 spd 
2007.5 3500 6.7 Cummins Diesel, Anarchy tuned.
Good friends don't let friends do stupid things. ........alone.

Offline Matt

• 340 now a 416 stroker
  • 340 stroker 4spd "ya baby"
    • Car store automotive
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2009 - 12:53:09 AM »
 :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :burnout: :burnout:I watched my Dad smoke 2  to 3 packs of lucky strikes or camels none filters every day of his life till he hit 55...doc told him he would die if he did not stop....he took some kind of pill that made him sick every time he had one...said the first couple weeks were hell...but now he is like a changed man...10 years later and he looks 10 years younger..
   good luck...do it for your family. :clapping: :bananasmi.regards...Matt :canada:

Offline Slotts

« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2009 - 08:40:44 AM »
Good for you, Bart!  :clapping:

Slotts

Offline MDMoparDude

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2009 - 11:42:57 AM »
Good luck, I am a smoker and I know how hard it is.  There are many smoking cessation aids out now, and they do work.