Author Topic: Correct wheel paint for a 1970 barracuda and the centers paint where to get it?  (Read 1622 times)

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
  • My M46 Barracuda! Member Since:October 01, 2005
Got my wheels and now I need to paint them and the centers.  Where is the best place to get the correct paint for them.  I also want to paint my grille the correct paint and texture.  Where can I get that? 
I did a search but did not find them real quick.  I know I had the sites on my computer before it crashed.  Thanks  Gordon
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
Totally Auto Inc has the correct paints.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Totally Auto Inc has the correct paints.

:iagree:

If you have Rally wheels, I got the paint for the steel wheel from Eastwood, but maybe Totally Auto carries that too.   :dunno:  In any event, Totally Auto is great with the argent silver paint for center caps and grills.    :2thumbs:

http://www.totallyautoinc.com/
« Last Edit: September 10, 2009 - 05:31:52 PM by MEK-Dangerfield »

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
Cool thanks alot.  I knew someone would have the web sites for me.  Thanks   :bigsmile:
Got a pretty good start on my M46 optioned Barracuda restoration but now it is on hold till I can gather more funds.  Still need a few parts for it.  SIU Graduate 75 AAS Automotive Tech, 94 BS Advanced Tech Studies, 1997 MSED Workforce Education and Development

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline burdar

• Sr. Resident
I have not used this myself but I've heard it is a perfect match to the Totally Auto med/dark argent.  It's worth a try...and a lot cheaper than Totally Auto's paint.

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
Would not hurt to try it anyway.  Thanks :bigsmile:

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
Got what the correct paint should be from Totally Auto.

Sorry for any delay in answering you. We have had some email trouble and are retrieving some much after they were sent.
70 Rallye Wheel CENTER is Light Argent 24.95ea.
We also have Rallye Wheel color. 24.95ea.
70 Grille is Dark Argent. 24.95ea.
 If you still need help please call us at 215 322 2277 so we do not experience this delay again. We anticipate the problem being solved very soon. Thanks for your understanding.
Please check out our website for additional parts, supplies, services and more on what we offer.
www.totallyautoinc.com

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon

Offline Canadian Cuda

I have not used this myself but I've heard it is a perfect match to the Totally Auto med/dark argent.  It's worth a try...and a lot cheaper than Totally Auto's paint.
:iagree: i used this and it works great. but if i were you i would just use the proper stuff. i was having trouble getting aerosols shipped across the border so that's why i went with that.
Geoff
70 Cuda 440-4, auto, 8 3/4 sure-grip

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
I got some mopar performance rally wheel pain in my shop you can have. A can or 2 I think

Offline 426HEMI

• Sr. Resident
Sounds good want to get my new wheels and centers painted and want to get my grille painted soon. Thanks

1970 M46 Barracuda
1998 Dodge Darango

Gordon