Author Topic: Hurry get you're Hemivert CLONE for $500,000  (Read 14032 times)

Offline ragtop4sp

Re: Hurry get you Hemivert CLONE for $500,000
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2009 - 07:17:06 AM »
I wonder if a guy could get a real Hemi vert for $500,000 right now?

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2009 - 07:18:04 AM »
I wonder if a guy could get a real Hemi vert for $500,000 right now?
                                                                                                                                  YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2009 - 10:18:31 AM »
                                                                                                                                  YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!

Now we all know sarcasm when we read it. You can believe me when I say that back n black has got a pretty good pulse on the musclecar market. He is not some hayseed that has never owned one, he has owned a bunch from what I gather.
 It would be nice if you would quit swinging that stick around, you might hit someone with it
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2009 - 02:53:42 PM »
Now we all know sarcasm when we read it. You can believe me when I say that back n black has got a pretty good pulse on the musclecar market. He is not some hayseed that has never owned one, he has owned a bunch from what I gather.
 It would be nice if you would quit swinging that stick around, you might hit someone with it                                                                                                    now if u think back n black knows anything about these cars if he say wonder if u can find a real hemi vert for 500k you should get better freinds!!! lol, it would never happen 1 of 14 come on not a chance!!!!back n black got notin on me of what i had and what i still have!!!

Offline MEK-Dangerfield

• C-C.com Expert
  • I don't get NO respect! Member since 1/25/2002
Re: Hurry get you're Hemivert CLONE for $500,000
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2009 - 03:37:11 PM »
ragtop4sp,

The car in the ad is a 70, NOT a 71. So more than 14 were made originally.   :grinyes:

You really don't know who you are picking on here. If back n black can't eat your lunch, his father surely can.

Calm down man, this thread was meant to be a joke.    :wave:

Mike

1970 Challenger - SOLD
2016 SXT+.  1 of 524 SXT+'s in Plumb-crazy for 2016.

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2009 - 03:50:45 PM »
ragtop4sp,

The car in the ad is a 70, NOT a 71. So more than 14 were made originally.   :grinyes:

You really don't know who you are picking on here. If back n black can't eat your lunch, his father surely can.

Calm down man, this thread was meant to be a joke.    :wave:
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  u also know nothin 14 70s and 11 71s do your research before u speak!!!!  o my god!!!! no1 can eat my lunch thats for sure, just the facts ya know!!!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009 - 04:07:30 PM by ragtop4sp »

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2009 - 04:18:46 PM »
I can just feel the warmth being collected up in this post. :roflsmiley:  I actually dont even care how many hemi verts there are. Or who owns one.  And I dont recall seeing any members here on cc.c claiming to owning one.  Were just regular people here with all types of cars in different stages of builds.  Some here like to read, some ask for help, and some just act like assholes.  There are choices that can be made as to how one carries themselves on this site.  We all do pull together, and enjoy and learn as we grow. Grow with us or on us....yer choice.    We can all get along here if we think about the way we type or posts.  If you have some vert knowledge you'd like to share with us, I'm all ears and eyes. But rubbing things in the nose doesnt cut it. 

So do you own a hemi cuda?  is it a 72 model?   We have been looking for it for quite some time now.

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2009 - 04:35:58 PM »
I can just feel the warmth being collected up in this post. :roflsmiley:  I actually dont even care how many hemi verts there are. Or who owns one.  And I dont recall seeing any members here on cc.c claiming to owning one.  Were just regular people here with all types of cars in different stages of builds.  Some here like to read, some ask for help, and some just act like assholes.  There are choices that can be made as to how one carries themselves on this site.  We all do pull together, and enjoy and learn as we grow. Grow with us or on us....yer choice.    We can all get along here if we think about the way we type or posts.  If you have some vert knowledge you'd like to share with us, I'm all ears and eyes. But rubbing things in the nose doesnt cut it. 

So do you own a hemi cuda?  is it a 72 model?   We have been looking for it for quite some time now.
                                                                                                                                                                   i agree!!!yes i have a 72 hemi!! lol

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2009 - 04:57:33 PM »
Yep, it looks like we always have to put up with one of these guys. There always seems to be one like him floating in the bowl like a big nutty turd.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2009 - 05:33:30 PM »
Yep, it looks like we always have to put up with one of these guys. There always seems to be one like him floating in the bowl like a big nutty turd.
                                                                                                                           i know what u mean not eveyone knows like we know right brett!!

Offline back n black

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2009 - 06:33:41 PM »
Just because Hemi verts have previously passed hands for more then $500,000, it doesn't mean that everyone that sells in the future will bring more.  There aren't that many buyers in the million dollar muscle car market.  And just like everyone else, these super rich buyers are effected by the state of the economy.  Lots of bigtime collectors have been liquidating their collections over the last couple of years.

So Ragtop4sp, what does it take to buy a legit Hemi vert in todays car market?  I've never owned one before or tried to buy one, so it would be nice to hear your expert opinion. 

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2009 - 07:02:32 PM »
Just because Hemi verts have previously passed hands for more then $500,000, it doesn't mean that everyone that sells in the future will bring more.  There aren't that many buyers in the million dollar muscle car market.  And just like everyone else, these super rich buyers are effected by the state of the economy.  Lots of bigtime collectors have been liquidating their collections over the last couple of years.

So Ragtop4sp, what does it take to buy a legit Hemi vert in todays car market?  I've never owned one before or tried to buy one, so it would be nice to hear your expert opinion. 

back in black i mean acdc!!! youll never touch a hemi conv for under a millon bucks never!!!, even in this economy or any economy no1 will sell one and lose that kind of cash use your head and think about it, 14 made total, u can get more rare than that well maybe with the 71, i have a 71 vert 440 6 pac 1 of 17 and i wouldnt sell that for under a millon!!the owner will keep them for sure if they cant get there prices and it will be over a mil easy!!! y do u think every1 is still cloning,!!!

Offline back n black

« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2009 - 07:21:04 PM »
A million for a six pack cuda vert?

YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Asking and getting are two different animals buddy. :2thumbs:

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:06:36 PM »
A million for a six pack cuda vert?

YEAH RIGHT!!!!

Asking and getting are two different animals buddy. :2thumbs:
          u really dont know anything about these cars do u??? u never even seen 1 i bet!!!! 1 of 17 duhhhh!!!shoot to thrill!!!!!!!ps hey the market means nothing on rare cars thats y your 1 of those guys that will always have the same kind of car as the guy down the street!!!
« Last Edit: September 27, 2009 - 08:16:49 PM by ragtop4sp »

Offline 1ownr

« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:22:27 PM »
the trouble when you start shooting is that you become a target

I'll call your 1 of 17 and raise the anti to 1 of 8. It's not in the numbers it's always in what a person is willing to pay.
Neither is worth the metal unless someone else wants it, no matter the numbers.

judy