Author Topic: Hurry get you're Hemivert CLONE for $500,000  (Read 14021 times)

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
Re: Hurry get you're Hemivert CLONE for $500,000
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:26:07 PM »
bet you wont find another car like mine anywhere in the world either, it is the only one of it's kind. But it isnt a million buck car. It isnt a big engine code car.  In many ways, verts arent very fun.  You cant hammer on them hard without breaking them in half. They're just LOOK AT ME CARS.  They still have the same wire problems, more than usual rust problems and lord help us if you need a specific part.  This post is kinda cool huh?  Talking about a car no body will actually drive because of its proclaimed value.   Even if you have a 6pk or hemi vert, you cant hammer on them hard or they end up just like the rest of them but quicker. They cant handle the power. But there is a buyer for every car out there somewhere.  Hope you are enjoying that 6pk.  I enjoy mine, and did today.   

Offline 71chally416

• Resident
    • The Streetwalker
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:35:08 PM »
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that the Hemi vert that went for the real big money was a 35 original mile survivoir in perfect shape that was stored in a temperature controlled garage. Unless you've had one of those hidden in your temp controlled garage for the last 38 years, forget about getting the same $$$. HUGE difference between a perfect original with 35 original miles and one foreign body panels and a sleeved block and repo interior.

The biggest difference with a resto is there's no absolute verification possible that it's not a rebody with incorrect engine and tranny. It's just too damn easy to emulate 1970's number stamping technology 40 years later in 2009. It's just numbers stamped into metal, not the Hope diamond. :grinyes:
Once we had Ronald Reagan, Bob Hope & Johnny Cash. Now we have Obama, No Hope and No Cash!

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:40:20 PM »
bet you wont find another car like mine anywhere in the world either, it is the only one of it's kind. But it isnt a million buck car. It isnt a big engine code car.  In many ways, verts arent very fun.  You cant hammer on them hard without breaking them in half. They're just LOOK AT ME CARS.  They still have the same wire problems, more than usual rust problems and lord help us if you need a specific part.  This post is kinda cool huh?  Talking about a car no body will actually drive because of its proclaimed value.   Even if you have a 6pk or hemi vert, you cant hammer on them hard or they end up just like the rest of them but quicker. They cant handle the power. But there is a buyer for every car out there somewhere.  Hope you are enjoying that 6pk.  I enjoy mine, and did today.
                                                                                      what do u have thats rarer than a hemi vert?? come on dude!! they wont break in half that just sounds stupid!!!no mopar on the planet is beeter than a hemi or 440 vert nothing!!! they are the highest priced cars on the planet for sure!!!sounds like u guy might be chevy guys!!!

Offline 73Chally

• Resident
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:48:24 PM »
Why bother dealing with douche bag like this?  He obviously has nothing and is just looking to ruffle a few feathers.  Ignore him and he will go away. 

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:55:02 PM »
Keep on talking Baby Ruth. Your stay is set to be far shorter than uthustler or any other form of peanutty goodness that has graced our presence.
Yeah we get that hemi vert E bodies are ultra rare but unless you are a multi-millionaire who really cares? Alan is right when he says that very damn few of them ever get to be enjoyed like they were made to be. I love seeing gorgeous and rare cars at shows but in the end, that guy will be loading his on a trailer and I will be driving mine.
 Coming here and rubbing people the wrong way might be entertaining but in the end you are just shooting yourself in the foot.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline back n black

« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:56:33 PM »
I think I recalll a Hemi vert being sold for somewhere north of 2 million at some point at some auction.  So are all Hemi Verts now worth two million or better?  Maybe?  Maybe not?  Is your vert worth a million?  Maybe?  Maybe not? 

When I asked the question, "could a guy get a Hemi vert for 500k?", the point I was making was that 500k is way closer to real hemi car money then that typically asked for a clone.  I didn't make any statement that Hemi verts only sell for 500k.  I personally don't know the value of a true hemi vert, and don't really believe that you would know either unless you have recently been in the market for one. 

I just recently saw first hand, a very rare muscle car pass hands for half it's original asking price.  So yes, there are less buyers in the car market right now and it is effecting prices.  However, I'm certain that there are some very rare muscle cars whose desireability will be enough to sustain the downturn. 

A seller only needs one buyer to get a deal done, so maybe this clone is worth 500k?  If one jack a$$ paid 500k for this vert clone, will all the rest clones now be worth 500k or better?

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2009 - 08:57:49 PM »
Keep on talking Baby Ruth. Your stay is set to be far shorter than uthustler or any other form of peanutty goodness that has graced our presence.
Yeah we get that hemi vert E bodies are ultra rare but unless you are a multi-millionaire who really cares? Alan is right when he says that very damn few of them ever get to be enjoyed like they were made to be. I love seeing gorgeous and rare cars at shows but in the end, that guy will be loading his on a trailer and I will be driving mine.
 Coming here and rubbing people the wrong way might be entertaining but in the end you are just shooting yourself in the foot.
thats why im sure all the hemi owners have other cars wouldnt u think!!! are u getting mad??? if so y???

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:00:48 PM »
I think I recalll a Hemi vert being sold for somewhere north of 2 million at some point at some auction.  So are all Hemi Verts now worth two million or better?  Maybe?  Maybe not?  Is your vert worth a million?  Maybe?  Maybe not? 

When I asked the question, "could a guy get a Hemi vert for 500k?", the point I was making was that 500k is way closer to real hemi car money then that typically asked for a clone.  I didn't make any statement that Hemi verts only sell for 500k.  I personally don't know the value of a true hemi vert, and don't really believe that you would know either unless you have recently been in the market for one. 

I just recently saw first hand, a very rare muscle car pass hands for half it's original asking price.  So yes, there are less buyers in the car market right now and it is effecting prices.  However, I'm certain that there are some very rare muscle cars whose desireability will be enough to sustain the downturn. 

A seller only needs one buyer to get a deal done, so maybe this clone is worth 500k?  If one jack a$$ paid 500k for this vert clone, will all the rest clones now be worth 500k or better?
i never said anything about that 500k cuda clone its worth 75k at best real hemi cars are worth over a mil easy and these dayz no1 will be trying to sell 1!!!

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:01:01 PM »
The more I read this idiots posts the more I realize he is just some guy yanking chains. He thinks by claiming to own a rare vehicle he can use it as a stick to beat us poor guys. Ragtop4sp you are a waste of oxygen and 73Chally is right, I am going to ignore you until the mods get rid of your stupid ass which will not be long.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:02:58 PM »
The more I read this idiots posts the more I realize he is just some guy yanking chains. He thinks by claiming to own a rare vehicle he can use it as a stick to beat us poor guys. Ragtop4sp you are a waste of oxygen and 73Chally is right, I am going to ignore you until the mods get rid of your stupid ass which will not be long.
another dope u know noting and u should have just minded your own bizz in the first place, so u feel like a fool hey it happens good luck to ya!!!!

Offline back n black

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:03:45 PM »
your the douche bag and a loser like your wife, dont be mad cause u have a 10k 73 challenger!!!no1 is starting anything on here were just talking so mind your bizz!! loser!! challenger and a 73 now thats funny!!! poor folks!!!

To me, anyone that judges another man by the amount of money they have in their classic car, is probably a douche bag.

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:20:15 PM »
,...learned years ago, ya can't argue with stupidity  :roflsmiley:

Offline ragtop4sp

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:21:39 PM »
To me, anyone that judges another man by the amount of money they have in their classic car, is probably a douche bag.
thats what all the poor guys say thats why u have and drive dusters lol

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:22:59 PM »
Gorgeour car anyway. I would love to have something just like that but in a different color. The only 1970 Sassy Grass cars I have ever seen are T/A's and I have seen two. Was Sassy Grass available late in the build year across the board? I was under the impression that it is generally a 71 Color.

...owned a Sassy T/A many years ago...kinda hard to find

Offline DAYTONA

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2009 - 09:24:38 PM »
thats what all the poor guys say thats why u have and drive dusters lol

...getting dark...time to get your homework done, school tomorow