68 Charger For Sale, KS

Author Topic: 68 Charger For Sale, KS  (Read 2238 times)

Offline RD

• KANSAS MOPAR CRUISE
68 Charger For Sale, KS
« on: September 29, 2009 - 12:27:00 AM »
have to sell it, things have come up that i dont want to discuss.  pretty rare, i will let you decide if its desireable.

Its a 318, 3 on the tree car (has a clutch pedal for easy four speed transformation).  No repaints, pretty rough, but solid in most case.  The only major areas of rust are the trunk pan and the roof (was a full vinyl top car).  Areas around the rear window (dutch panel corners) are good, I can apply heavy thumb pressure to them and its solid (no cracking associated with major rust).

I have the (what I believe to be) original 318, but its toast.  the many years it sat outside has taken its toll.  Its not salvageable, but its there with its small block bellhousing and clutch fork (though not in the engine bay).  I have a pair of 2006 Dodge Charger seats, a extra passenger side door, a hood, and a instrument cluster that comes with the car.  All the trim is there, as well as the VIN and fendertag.  the grille is DAMN NEAR PERFECT.  minor cracks, but you will be tested to find them.

This comes with a bill of sale.  I can get a title for it, but I will leave that up to the new owner.

Please come by and take a look at the car.  View all the pictures. 

I want 2K for it and that is firm.

pm me here or email me at racedodge at hotmail dot com

And here are the pictures:

http://s475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/solomonredrage/mopar/68%20charger/
Eskridge, Kansas (32 Miles SW of Topeka, KS)

Offline cowvette

Re: 68 Charger For Sale, KS
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009 - 02:26:27 AM »

hi , what parts the car left ? motor , hood and what else?

thanks

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2009 - 07:25:09 AM »
My friend is looking for a charger. I left a message a few minutes ago. He is a member here and wants a father son project. What part of Kansas are you in?  PM me your phone number

Offline thedodgeboys

• Resident
  • ''Normal’s Overrated''
    • THE DODGE BOYS
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2009 - 05:58:17 PM »
hey I think I am in your part of Kansas I would like to come see the car I may want it or I could look it over for you Alan or others.
Whats a good way to get together?
Go Fast & Have Fun...
70 6.1 HEMI 6-speed Drop Top...

Offline METAL BEE 68

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2009 - 08:51:13 AM »
pm sent. :popcorn:

Offline Moparal

• Permanent Resident
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009 - 07:30:05 AM »
I called my friend, he is set on a 69 for a father and son project.  I like the 68 grill and tail lights myself