Author Topic: Camaros, Mustangs and my dreams of muscle cars....  (Read 2804 times)

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
Re: Camaros, Mustangs and my dreams of muscle cars....
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2009 - 08:44:33 AM »
Hope you find what you're looking for!  :thumbsup:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2009 - 09:19:51 PM »
  Join a club, talk to as many people who own a muscle car you are interested in, check out the internet, plenty of info. The owners in England will tell you the best way to import a car from America if that is the way you want to go.    :2thumbs:
  Keep in mind that South Africa had a lot of muscle cars imported as well, our Aussie GT Falcon & Holden Monaro as well as the Aussie Charger went there as did American muscle, it could be a cheaper alternative.   :cheers:
  When you were in Australia you didn't see any Falcons?
Dave

Offline DavidSL

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2009 - 02:19:39 PM »
Thanks again for all your help, Super Blue 72! :cheers:

Thanks Aussie Challenger - yeah, I think America is gonna be the best market for me when it comes time to buying, but who knows? Gotta get my job stuff sorted out first - I have two days next week of viewing potential jobs, so we'll see! :2thumbs:

Aussie muscle cars are cool as well - but I didn't notice any when I was in Oz. To be fair, though, I was in a pretty rural part a lot of the time.