Author Topic: New Challenger on NCIS Los Angeles  (Read 1969 times)

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
New Challenger on NCIS Los Angeles
« on: October 02, 2009 - 07:22:34 AM »
  Just watching the new NCIS Los Angeles and heard a slight rumble from their car, hey it's a new Challenger.   :burnout:   Chrysler might be sponsoring this series, better than looking at the other brands.   :2thumbs:
Dave

Offline farmertan

Re: New Challenger on NCIS Los Angeles
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2009 - 09:49:10 AM »
I thought the show was a little weak but will watch to see the chally. Lets hope they get to beat on it a little.
73 340 4sp 2nd owner since 85    brett

Offline DAYLEY/CHALLENGER

• Resident
  • Still My Inspiration..1971, Rockingham, Nc
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2009 - 10:06:41 AM »
The first show was a little slow.........but the car........they ran it thru a chain barrier and got the driver window shot out.     :scared: :scared:

The second show was a little better........Not the grip of the orig. NCIS but I think it will get better as we get used to the crew.   I noticed the dual exhaust but not the R/T badging.............. :clueless:
Dave or David

Offline 72hemi

• Resident
  • MEMBER SINCE JANUARY 2006
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2009 - 10:58:16 AM »
I like the new show. Watch closely they change the car between models, sometimes its an SRT, sometimes its an R/T and I think there may have been a scene or two using an SE.
1972 Dodge Challenger 340 6 Pack 4-speed
1996 Dodge Viper GTS Coupe

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2009 - 05:00:27 AM »
   :iagree:  The show I saw last night was a little slow and I picked the bad guy (girls father) as soon as he spoke on the phone.
  Lets hope that it gets better plots, must be hard coming up with different ways/reasons to have a dead sailor/marine.   :bigsmile:
Dave