Author Topic: More Dangers of H1N1 Injections  (Read 1809 times)

Offline Aussie Challenger

• Resident
  • In Kansas loaded for Drive to West Coast.
More Dangers of H1N1 Injections
« on: November 28, 2009 - 05:35:52 PM »
  More lies being exposed at the cost of human lives.
  Quote below from Mercola.com, full article at.....
  http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/11/28/Shocking-Swine-Flu-Vaccine-Miscarriage-Stories.aspx

U.S. health authorities have made pregnant women one of the highest priority groups for getting the H1N1 swine flu vaccine, but is it actually safe for pregnant women and their babies?

In fact, the package inserts for the swine flu vaccines actually say that the safety of these vaccines for pregnant women has not been established. And miscarriage reports from pregnant women who have taken the H1N1 swine flu vaccine are starting to pour in from all over the nation.

The link below contains stories that will shock and anger you. If you are a pregnant mother, please do not take the H1N1 swine flu vaccine.  Instead, do everything that you can do to avoid public places and make sure to wash your hands more than you usually would.  Research the many great natural ways there are for fighting the flu.

http://organichealthadviser.com/archives/shocking-h1n1-swine-flu-vaccine-miscarriage-stores-from-pregnant-women-tell-your-doctors-that-vaccines-and-pregnancy-do-not-mix

http://miscarriage.about.com/b/2009/09/29/some-pregnant-women-fearful-of-h1n1-vaccine.htm
Dave

Offline BIGSHCLUNK

• Sr. Resident
  • Miss NIKKI - were you this hot at 48?
Re: More Dangers of H1N1 Injections
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009 - 02:28:59 PM »
The last time the wife went to the Doc she brought home info with more reasons NOT to get the shot than I have ever seen. I've never had one myself ever. Have known many over the years who got the "shot" and got sick!  :22yikes:
70 Chally R/T Convertible- Yes she's really got a HEMI, no she's not a Charger!
                                             [o o o o]
                                                  OO
                                                  OO 
                                              [o o o o]
https://www.aanddtruckautoparts.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/A-D-Truck-and-Auto-Parts/67427352555?ref=hl

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009 - 05:17:01 PM »
I went with my "gut feelings" and we didn't get the shot! Sorry but I don't put a lot of faith in any government! They DON'T have a good track record!
I know this sounds a little like Forest Gump but, my mother had a saying "if everyone else was jumping off a cliff would you? " She said that when I was a kid and would say "but everyone else does..."
THANKS MOM!
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline lemming303

• San Antonio, TX
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2009 - 08:05:27 PM »
Swine flu isn't that bad anyway. People get scared by the media too easy.
Kevin

73 Challenger Rallye - first project

Offline Moparpena

• Project Challenger r/t
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009 - 07:07:58 PM »
My mother, 63, took the swine flu vaccine.
She is normally healthy person with no diseases.

About 12 hours after shot she felt kinda funny and left to toilet. Then it striked her. She blacked out and fell on floor.
After about 30min she woke up and managed to call my cell phone. I rushed in and spent 4 hours with her, watching her suffer stomach ache, head ache and raised blood pressure. I told her several times that we should go to the emergency, but she said no.
At last she got some sleep and next morning everything was fine, except two black eyes. Later she got to doctor, just to be sure everything is ok.

Man, I got very scared about that, never seen my mother look so bad.
I decided not to take the vaccine...
Dodge Challenger r/t 1970, fc7 car. Restoration link below:
http://penasgarage.blogspot.com/

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009 - 07:27:57 PM »
My gut instinct was the same as Brads. I will not get it if/when it is offered here.
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*

Offline 70 383 SE

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009 - 09:53:04 PM »
Who`s to say that these reports are lagitamate. Just look at all the fake reports that have come out of the summit in Copenhagen today already and the false facebook pages that have also been set up by activists and extremists that have nothing better to do than to  :poopoke:  :stirpot: Who say`s this doctor is right and all the rest are wrong? I also saw a High profile doctor on a Canadian news channel,  when H1N1 was first reported, that no one would die from this either and what is the death toll up to now??? I have heard alot more doctor`s world-wide recommending the shoot than those who do not. I for just one have had the shoot and Iam still alive and kicking. Just my  :2cents:
70 383 SE Chally,2010 Chevy Silerado LTZ 4x4 crew-cab ,wifes car 2010 Honda Accord coupe......need to save gas somewhere.....hehehe

Offline hooD

• detroit iron
  • Resident
  • Motor City Made Muscle
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2009 - 05:15:28 AM »
I got my seasonal flu shot in october and my h1n1 shot yesterday before I went to work.  I worked 12 hours and I feel fine.  To each their own. 

-Larry
member since AUG 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvrWiLgDm7Y

southeastern michigan usa

1973 'CUDA 340

original owner
37,117 miles

:grinyes: *click my E-Body* :grinyes:

Offline whitesatinmopar

• Sr. Resident
  • Member Since 3/30/02
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2009 - 07:37:07 AM »
It's a flip of the coin so to speak. Everybody is different in how things affect you. Some can have allergic reactions to most any "medicine" and not expect it, and have no reason to even suspect it. My wife has a very negative and dangerous reaction to a bee sting causing hospital treatment if she dosen't have the medication to counter the sting is a short period of time. I have no problem with bee stings except enough of them will "puff" me up and make me look even more ugly  :roflsmiley: So you can't base your decision on what you do upon how it has affected others. There was a young girl (8 or10) in a nearby community who supposedly nearly died within like 12 hours after getting the vacine, but many others have had no problems evidently. But personally I wouldn't think any pregnant women should take any medication, especially in later trimester time of their pregnancy.

No I haven't nor would I take the vacine, but that is based just upon my personal mental state  :smilielol: I even put off taking an asperin for a headache, not bullheaded or nothing.............just an old guy living and doing like I've done all my days here. I do however from time to time down a good ole "shot".  :roflsmiley:
1969 Polara 500 vert.
1970 Charger 500
1971 Dart Swinger
1972 R/R 440+6 (wanabe)
1973 Challenger

Offline Super Blue 72

• Permanent Resident
  • "Big 'n Little" Member since 8/9/05
    • Phil's Super Blue '72
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009 - 10:58:45 AM »

:iagree:  It's blown way out of proportion, IMO.  Not that one shouldn't take precautions, but from what I have seen it's similar to a regular flu but characterized by high fever, >103 degrees, and sudden onset. 

My son had it and he had a pretty bad headache, got Tamiflu and felt 90% better the next day.  Same with his friend at school.  His mom said he took Tamiflu Friday night and Saturday morning immediately started feeling better.  I don't think the seasonal flu has a medication that works that well. 

My neighbor on the other hand supposedly got H1N1 and said it knocked him out and was in bed for several days, but he's a pussy willow any hows...  :poopoke:  :roflsmiley:

Like WSM said, people react differently to different meds.  All depends how well your immune system tolerates it.  :2cents:
1972 Dodge Challenger Rallye 340, AT, Code TB3=Super Blue, SBD=8/17/1971.  Yes, a Rallye without the fender louvers from the factory because of the body side molding option.

Pic #2 and 3 of my ARII 1/24 scale model car 

Phil in New England-Massachusetts  Always thank God for what you have!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/456046/1972-dodge-challenger

Offline acudanut

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009 - 12:36:41 PM »
 I got the shot with my kids. NO problems.

Offline BB73Challenger

• 2 cars - twice the wrenching... yay?
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2009 - 03:29:54 PM »

My wife had it, and seemed like the typical flu  :dunno:
My family and I WON'T be getting the injection...
More bad things I'm hearing than good
Jeff from Cleveland, Ohio

Offline Oldschool

• Administrator
  • Permanent Resident
  • Member Since 9-05-06
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2009 - 04:08:34 PM »
From what I'm gathering concerning the lethality of the H1N1, I will pass on the vaccine.  It seems the seasonal flu is as bad or worse....     :cooldancing:   
Ken  --  In Georgia

MOPAR-------"Built To Run------Here To Stay"

Offline 72bluNblu

« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2009 - 06:22:57 PM »
I got both shots (H1N1 and seasonal) this year and have had NO problems. I get the seasonal flu shot almost every year because of my line of work and being exposed on the job, and usually get a sore spot at the injection site out of it. The H1N1 shot didn't even give me that.

All of this "trust the government" crap is blown completely out of proportion. The H1N1 vaccine is made in the EXACT same way as the seasonal flu vaccine is EVERY year. Every year the flu vaccine has to be changed so that the vaccine matches the protein markers of the particular strain of flu that is circulating that year. Which is why occasionally the flu shot does little to no good at all, as every now and then the makers of the vaccine pick the wrong strain to vaccinate against, since they have to start making vaccine before the large part of the flu season even hits. More of the time they are at least mostly right, but not all strains of the flu are in each vaccination so getting the flu shot does not guarantee you won't get the flu.

As far as testing data and safety, there's no reason to suspect that the H1N1 vaccine is any more/less dangerous than ANY flu vaccine. It is made in the EXACT same way. Yes, the protein markers are different. But, they are every year for the seasonal flu vaccine.

You CAN NOT get the flu from the flu vaccine if you get the flu shot. There is absolutely no live or deactivated virus in the shot. NONE. You may have a reaction to the shot, as with any shot, vaccine or medication there are side effects that some people can/will have. The flu has an incubation period of 24-72 hours, so, you can be sick without experiencing symptoms. If you get a flu shot and get the flu within 24 hours of the shot, YOU ALREADY HAD THE FLU. It also takes time for the vaccine to take effect, so you can actually still get the flu the good old fashioned way up to a week or so after the shot.

The nasal spray version of the shot does contain deactivated live virus. In theory, I suppose it is possible to actually get the flu from the nasal spray, but the chances are incredibly small (like go play lotto small) and that is also why they have limits based on health on who can get the nasal spray.

As far as "reports coming out" of miscarriages, deaths etc, after getting the shot its all BS until a causal relationship is established. I mean, I went to work 24 hrs before I got the flu last year, that must mean that going to work gives you the flu! I'd better never go to work again if I know what's good for me! But seriously, a lot of things happen to a lot of people every single day. I'm sure that there's a person out there that got the H1N1 flu shot and was then struck by a bus,it doesn't mean that getting an H1N1 shot causes people to get hit by buses. Miscarriages in particular have numerous understood causes, and a HUGE number of causes that modern medicine still doesn't understand. Could some women have miscarried because of the vaccine? Yes, its a possibility. Would most of them miscarried anyway? Probably (the linked article even admits it).And isn't it convenient that you don't have access to any medical details about these cases? The first article talks about 20 women. 20 people out of the number that has been vaccinated is practically clinically insignificant. Yes, its a huge life altering event for those people. But when you talk about vaccinating MILLIONS, its not even a blip on the radar screen. And this is before any of them are shown to have actual causal effect. You can't have a medication without having some people have an adverse effect. You certainly can't prove a medication has no effect on anyone, after all, even the control group in most studies report having some adverse or positive effect. Which is why we have something called the "placebo" effect.

The H1N1 flu vaccine is no different than any regular flu vaccine. If you normally get it, there's no reason not to get the H1N1 vaccine. If you happen to be one of those folks that experience a reaction to the flu shot, then don't get it. If you've never had a flu shot before, then keep in mind you may have some kind of side effect. Its not a conspiracy, its not a cover up, and its not Big Brother.

Offline 70 383 SE

« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2009 - 06:56:21 PM »
I got both shots (H1N1 and seasonal) this year and have had NO problems. I get the seasonal flu shot almost every year because of my line of work and being exposed on the job, and usually get a sore spot at the injection site out of it. The H1N1 shot didn't even give me that.

All of this "trust the government" crap is blown completely out of proportion. The H1N1 vaccine is made in the EXACT same way as the seasonal flu vaccine is EVERY year. Every year the flu vaccine has to be changed so that the vaccine matches the protein markers of the particular strain of flu that is circulating that year. Which is why occasionally the flu shot does little to no good at all, as every now and then the makers of the vaccine pick the wrong strain to vaccinate against, since they have to start making vaccine before the large part of the flu season even hits. More of the time they are at least mostly right, but not all strains of the flu are in each vaccination so getting the flu shot does not guarantee you won't get the flu.

As far as testing data and safety, there's no reason to suspect that the H1N1 vaccine is any more/less dangerous than ANY flu vaccine. It is made in the EXACT same way. Yes, the protein markers are different. But, they are every year for the seasonal flu vaccine.

You CAN NOT get the flu from the flu vaccine if you get the flu shot. There is absolutely no live or deactivated virus in the shot. NONE. You may have a reaction to the shot, as with any shot, vaccine or medication there are side effects that some people can/will have. The flu has an incubation period of 24-72 hours, so, you can be sick without experiencing symptoms. If you get a flu shot and get the flu within 24 hours of the shot, YOU ALREADY HAD THE FLU. It also takes time for the vaccine to take effect, so you can actually still get the flu the good old fashioned way up to a week or so after the shot.

The nasal spray version of the shot does contain deactivated live virus. In theory, I suppose it is possible to actually get the flu from the nasal spray, but the chances are incredibly small (like go play lotto small) and that is also why they have limits based on health on who can get the nasal spray.

As far as "reports coming out" of miscarriages, deaths etc, after getting the shot its all BS until a causal relationship is established. I mean, I went to work 24 hrs before I got the flu last year, that must mean that going to work gives you the flu! I'd better never go to work again if I know what's good for me! But seriously, a lot of things happen to a lot of people every single day. I'm sure that there's a person out there that got the H1N1 flu shot and was then struck by a bus,it doesn't mean that getting an H1N1 shot causes people to get hit by buses. Miscarriages in particular have numerous understood causes, and a HUGE number of causes that modern medicine still doesn't understand. Could some women have miscarried because of the vaccine? Yes, its a possibility. Would most of them miscarried anyway? Probably (the linked article even admits it).And isn't it convenient that you don't have access to any medical details about these cases? The first article talks about 20 women. 20 people out of the number that has been vaccinated is practically clinically insignificant. Yes, its a huge life altering event for those people. But when you talk about vaccinating MILLIONS, its not even a blip on the radar screen. And this is before any of them are shown to have actual causal effect. You can't have a medication without having some people have an adverse effect. You certainly can't prove a medication has no effect on anyone, after all, even the control group in most studies report having some adverse or positive effect. Which is why we have something called the "placebo" effect.

The H1N1 flu vaccine is no different than any regular flu vaccine. If you normally get it, there's no reason not to get the H1N1 vaccine. If you happen to be one of those folks that experience a reaction to the flu shot, then don't get it. If you've never had a flu shot before, then keep in mind you may have some kind of side effect. Its not a conspiracy, its not a cover up, and its not Big Brother.
And that is the truth.
70 383 SE Chally,2010 Chevy Silerado LTZ 4x4 crew-cab ,wifes car 2010 Honda Accord coupe......need to save gas somewhere.....hehehe