Author Topic: Beware of Lough Miller Motors..Pittsburgh KS  (Read 2303 times)

Offline acudanut

Beware of Lough Miller Motors..Pittsburgh KS
« on: December 01, 2009 - 10:09:30 PM »
 This guy is running for 1st place with BK auto. Sells junk and backs out of Auctions.

Offline hebeegbz

Re: Beware of Lough Miller Motors..Pittsburgh KS
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2009 - 10:48:49 PM »
Please present your case proof would be nice . :popcorn:
thread gone in 60 seconds

Offline acudanut

« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2009 - 11:26:28 PM »
   Well for one he is a Used Car Salesman.  Everything he has is gold. Everything you have is Junk.  He is a "honest" man, you are a criminal.

Offline hebeegbz

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2009 - 05:32:31 PM »
   Well for one he is a Used Car Salesman.  Everything he has is gold. Everything you have is Junk.  He is a "honest" man, you are a criminal.
[/quote
Well dork you failed to make your case, p.s. im a car dealer as you said your self hes honest and his stuff is as good as gold . :roflsmiley:

Offline acudanut

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2009 - 05:46:49 PM »
 Maybe you are him. !! YOU bid on my car and claim that I had 8 different buyers around the US make fake bids to raise up the price on a lousey 3k auction. Then when I send you a second chance offer, you call me a "crook" even though I can provide the winning bidder info, who backed out and have opened a case against this guy. How did I rig the auction JERK.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2009 - 05:58:06 PM by acudanut »

wagesofsin

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009 - 06:11:31 PM »
i see a plate of ugly with a side of grump comin up....

Offline acudanut

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009 - 09:01:51 PM »
 Yea, that's why he wants this thread "gone in 60 seconds"

Offline acudanut

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009 - 09:20:51 PM »
 Here is what the high bidder finally has to say (oh wait..I was the high bidder and the second ect..NOT) Here is what he finally writes.>>> Just got back in town I thought you knew from our conversation on the phone.
In your add you say you can drive it anywhere and when I talked to you you said you wouldnt trust driven it 8 hrs away. Sorry but I was looking for a car I could drive anywhere.
Thanks but no thanks
 Here is my response>>>
 Car will drive anywhere, come get it. You bid and won. This is not a game. Car is 38 years old, never been restored. I have a e-mail from you saying you wanted a car to restore wilth your son. You want a guarentee on diving it anywhere, your nuts. I was only trying to be nice and volunteer my time and bring it to you.  You never said anything about going out of town and you had my number. Honor your bid.

Offline 73Chally

• Resident
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2009 - 08:54:45 AM »
Unfortunately your statement about driving it anywhere probably gives him the out he wanted.  You would have been better off not saying that.  If it comes down to a he said she said, he has your statement in writing, not that it's any kind of guarantee, but there are too many ways to get out of bids on Ebay now adays.  Just relist and pull that sentence out.

Offline acudanut

« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2009 - 09:10:32 AM »
 I did not put "will drive anywhere" in the e-bay add. I just told him that when he backed out of the auction. In all actuality it should. I just don't have a crystal ball and it is a original "unstored car". :2cents:

Offline 72cudamaan

• Resident
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2009 - 10:45:46 PM »
Well, you just put it in print twice here on this site alone. Probably better off relisting and take the hit. Sorry there are deadbeats in this world but that's the way it is sometimes. Better luck on the next auction. :2cents:
If I cant fix it, it's broke

Andy  (phukker whither)

Offline hebeegbz

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2009 - 09:20:53 PM »
Maybe you are him. !! YOU bid on my car and claim that I had 8 different buyers around the US make fake bids to raise up the price on a lousey 3k auction. Then when I send you a second chance offer, you call me a "crook" even though I can provide the winning bidder info, who backed out and have opened a case against this guy. How did I rig the auction JERK.

Well Mr dork im waiting for your apology for the car dealer comment cordially GB. ps next time you list on ebay and tell a buyer its a ride and drive you should mean just that .

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2009 - 09:28:04 PM »
i see a plate of ugly with a side of grump comin up....
Yep  :iagree:
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline acudanut

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2009 - 11:05:24 PM »
   I will get right on that. :misbehaving:
« Last Edit: December 05, 2009 - 09:31:56 AM by acudanut »

Offline bb71challenger

• Sr. Resident
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2009 - 11:59:14 PM »
Hey Heebeegbz, why do you insist on instigating an argument in your posts? Its not really relevant whether acudanut could back up what he is posting, he was venting here amongst friends. Wouldn't you be mad if a bidder backed out on your auction? We are starting to collect way too many of these insensitive members in my opinion. It is obvious you like to start ****, can't you show a little restraint and be a shoulder to lean on instead of a thumbtack that someone just stepped barefooted on?
1971 Challenger (OO==== ====OO) getting close!
1970 Challenger (OO########OO) long ways off
*Brett*