Author Topic: california dmv  (Read 400 times)

Offline plumcrazy704406

california dmv
« on: December 14, 2009 - 07:49:13 PM »

anybody work at the ca.dmv? I am waiting for a title, but it seems to be dragging on. A tad tired of being on hold, long distance with them. I was told we should have it last week (it's been 6-7 weeks). Just looking for someone to help and keep me off the hold line!

If no members can help? thx for the vent!

I feel better already!

:canada:
This thought may not be politically correct, but is an opinion offered. It may be correct? or it may be wrong? It is not designed to appease those needing shelter from the real world.

Offline 67vertman

• Sr. Resident
  • Member since 9-23-2005
Re: california dmv
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009 - 08:46:44 PM »
The California DMV......Su#s.  :villagers:

Note, they are off the first three Fridays of each month, so they are even slower than before about getting things done.  Which was never quick in the first place.  Those three days off each month cost them about 15% of thier yearly pay as well, so the work 50% slower everyday to make up for it.

I wish i could help you out, but I don't know anybody how works for the DMV.  I hope you get your paper work soon.  :2thumbs:

Ron - Born and raised in Southern California

I got the 1970 Cuda, but still need the hot blonde to ride shotgun!

First car -1969 Road Runner 383 4sp

Current ride - 1970 Barracuda 440-6 4 sp Dana 60  (4:10)

Offline brads70

• C-C.com Expert
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009 - 09:47:26 PM »
 I went throught the same thing when I bought my car from a seller in CA. I feel your pain! :grinyes:
Brad
1970 Challenger 451stroker/4L60 auto OD
Barrie,Ontario,Canada
Proud to own one of the best cars ever made!!!!!

My restoration thread 
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=59072.0
 My handling upgrade post
http://www.cuda-challenger.com/cc/index.php?topic=73985.0

Offline Topcat

• C-C.com Expert
  • Member since 9/16/04
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009 - 10:43:54 PM »
The California DMV......Su#s.  :villagers:

Note, they are off the first three Fridays of each month, so they are even slower than before about getting things done.  Which was never quick in the first place.  Those three days off each month cost them about 15% of thier yearly pay as well, so the work 50% slower everyday to make up for it.

4 or 5 years ago, it was pretty fast. This state has been hit very hard by the economic recession. Arnie just don't have the bucks to shell out to keep state employees going a full week. MI. is doing as bad as CA. is.
Mike, Fremont, CA.